A 12-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of threatening a potential shooting at an unidentified school campus in Bakersfield, California

"The boy, whose named was not released because of his age, was arrested Tuesday after Tehachapi Unified School District personnel notified police of a post made on social media “indicating he looked like he was going to pull a school shooting,” police said in a news release."

Meanwhile The FBI the State and Feds ignored repeated statements on social media for months that Ramos said he wanted to shoot up a school.

:oops8:

His parents own several guns that police said were properly secured in the home. LOCK HIM UP!

The 'culture' of guns and wars and killing people will be passed down to the next generation(s).

Years ago before the internet a 12 year old might sneak a smoke but his social development was limited to his interaction with his family and school mates and friends. Today a 12 year old mind is is instilled by violent video games and graphic stuff available 24/7. When pre teens don't have proper supervision or the ability to distinguish between fantasy and reality, what do you think is going to happen when they have access to the entire internet world? Society needs to monitor disturbed kids and maybe offer them some kind of therapy before fantasies become reality.

His parents own several guns that police said were properly secured in the home. LOCK HIM UP!

So, you don't know him, but you don't like him. You say you care less how he feels. But how many of you who judge him . . . ever walked the streets of Bakersfield?

So, you don't know him, but you don't like him. You say you care less how he feels. But how many of you who judge him . . . ever walked the streets of Bakersfield?
What the hell is THAT supposed to mean?

What do you have against Bakersfield?

Years ago before the internet a 12 year old might sneak a smoke but his social development was limited to his interaction with his family and school mates and friends. Today a 12 year old mind is is instilled by violent video games and graphic stuff available 24/7. When pre teens don't have proper supervision or the ability to distinguish between fantasy and reality, what do you think is going to happen when they have access to the entire internet world? Society needs to monitor disturbed kids and maybe offer them some kind of therapy before fantasies become reality.

Kids are especially susceptible to crackpot conspiracy theories.

I spent a thousand miles thumbing, wearing holed down in my heels. Just trying to find me something better, on the streets of Bakersfield.

I had to travel to that desolate pigsty on business every month for 5 years. It's a good place to be "FROM".

Forum List

Back