_JOIN_ in the fun...the dumbest media remarks you hear today/tonight only...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
MSNBC...guest contributer: "we are going to see a lot of independent voters in several states vote for Obama, even if they really prefer Romney...and the reason they are doing it is their disgust at the hatred of this man (Obama)...the disgust at how the Republicans have treated this President. As one lady told me, her purse strings tell her to vote for Romney, but her heart compels her to vote for Obama because she is so disgusted and disenfranchised by the hatred the Republicans have shown for Obama".

Wow.

MSNBC...guest contributer: "we are going to see a lot of independent voters in several states vote for Obama, even if they really prefer Romney...and the reason they are doing it is their disgust at the hatred of this man (Obama)...the disgust at how the Republicans have treated this President. As one lady told me, her purse strings tell her to vote for Romney, but her heart compels her to vote for Obama because she is so disgusted and disenfranchised by the hatred the Republicans have shown for Obama".

Wow.

You have got to be kidding me

Wow.

You have got to be kidding me

Nope...heard it on hardball.

Forum List

Back