99.999% of fully vaccinated Americans have not died from breakthrough Covid-19 cases

The purpose of the vaccine is to reduce hospitalization and deaths, not numbers of cases. Statistics show that is exactly what has happened. From mid Dec 2020 to mid January 2021 when the UK started it's mass vaccination program, the 7 day average of daily deaths was running 1455 to 1650 a day. Over last 4 weeks, after just over 6 months of vaccinations, the 7 day average of daily deaths have ranged 13 to 68 a day, a reduction of over 99% in deaths. Even when the delta virus surging in the country, deaths are running less than hundred a day.

Antibodies can take days or weeks to develop in the body following exposure without a vaccine. With a vaccine it still takes a few days or up to a week for antibodies to develop but once they start developing the numbers increase rapidly overcoming the virus. So if you are exposed and take a test in first few days, you will test positive but the infection will very likely be remain mild. This is why using the number of cases as a measure of effectiveness of the vaccine is not valid. The vaccines were not developed to keep you from having a sore throat or the sniffles but to keep you out of the hospital and save your life. And that is exactly what they are doing.

Ohh I see

So what is the survival rate of catching covid and being unvaccinated ...and what does it jump to after you take the "vaccine "

For the Trump cult

Math is hard.png

Don't take the vaccine, Trumptards!

:lol:

cults gonna cult!

Since less that 1 in 100 people that test positive for covid end up in the hospital, I don't think your post is going pass muster as evidence that chicken soup and pedialyte are cures for Covid.
I didn't even insinuate that anything was a cure for covid--I am not Fauci, Biden or the CDC and I have no reason to make anyone believe anything--I seriously don't care whether you vax or not. It is a personal choice. Pro vaxxers can't understand that it is a personal choice and just seem unable to keep their noses on their faces and out of my personal health decisions.

That's an astounding number. The jab works.

The studies surrounding the breakthrough cases is just getting started. It is closely being monitored for obvious reasons.
(Friend of mine is involved in this study as well as tracking the re-infection rates and etc)

So any conclusions or correlation at this time is extremely premature.

I didn't even insinuate that anything was a cure for covid--I am not Fauci, Biden or the CDC and I have no reason to make anyone believe anything--I seriously don't care whether you vax or not. It is a personal choice. Pro vaxxers can't understand that it is a personal choice and just seem unable to keep their noses on their faces and out of my personal health decisions.

Your personal health decisions imperils the health of others.

This is why SCOTUS rules against you in 1905.

in June 10,000 died from covid in the US. Of those patients, 99.2% were unvaccinated. That's approximately 80 people who were, and of those probably the majority were elderly and had health issues compared to 10,000. Last I checkd 80 >>>> 10,000
I have a 99% chance of surviving ...yours is slightly better..........not a lot of incentive there

New bottle, eh? If you're vaxxed, you're protected. Indeed, I am less likely to infect others than you vaxxed morons because at least I'll know when I am a spreader unlike your infamous TX democrat super spreaders that to it into the WH. I guess maybe SCOTUS is ruling against you and your alcohol addled ilk.

Then there is this, seems your decisions imperil the health of others as well. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

That's an astounding number. The jab works.

A similar percentage of those who haven't accepted the risky, experimental fake vaccine also have not died from any form of COVID-19.

Then there is this, seems your decisions imperil the health of others as well. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Maybe we should un vaccinate them
Oppps wait
Nevermind
And all the "conspiracy theorist" and even doctors are concerned about unknown long term effects ...3 years they say you'll start seeing them

Short term effects we've seen
Strokes
19 year Olds having heart attacks
Miscarriages galore
And other fabulous prizes

Miscarriages and free fries !

Then why are you worried, LOL.
My concern is the spread of misinformation.
The only thing I worry about is misinformation that is being spread. It's one they make up shit about of politics and politicians but spreading misinformation in pandemic where lives at stake

Ohh I see

So what is the survival rate of catching covid and being unvaccinated ...and what does it jump to after you take the "vaccine "
The vaccines are not about preventing from you from catching covid. In fact, you have to have covid in order for antibodies to develop.

I doubt your source. I read the article and references in the article and the data just does not support their claim of Fully Vaccinated People Represent Over 50% of Cases

My concern is the spread of misinformation.

The only thing I worry about is misinformation that is being spread. It's one they make up shit about of politics and politicians but spreading misinformation in pandemic where lives at stake

The vaccines are not about preventing from you from catching covid. In fact, you have to have covid in order for antibodies to develop.
That's not an answer

I've talked about it before I may of had it in Dec of 2019...sick as a dog they gave me amoxicillan
One of the local bank tellers thinks he had it to at the lil local bank I use ..he actually got the pneumonia...hospitalized for about a week

Recovered

I may already have antibodies

So anyway what's the survival rate of the unvaccinted and the vaccinated
Whats the difference? ...how much of percentage has it changed ?

I don't have any real concern in that I don't see any downside to anti-vaxers getting sick and dying. I feel it is natures way of getting rid of the dumb ones. What little concern there is, is that they keep spreading the virus and keeping us from calling the pandemic over.

Leftists love them some eugenics

The purpose of the vaccine is to reduce hospitalization and deaths, not numbers of cases. Statistics show that is exactly what has happened. From mid Dec 2020 to mid January 2021 when the UK started it's mass vaccination program, the 7 day average of daily deaths was running 1455 to 1650 a day. Over last 4 weeks, after just over 6 months of vaccinations, the 7 day average of daily deaths have ranged 13 to 68 a day, a reduction of over 99% in deaths. Even when the delta virus surging in the country, deaths are running less than hundred a day.

Antibodies can take days or weeks to develop in the body following exposure without a vaccine. With a vaccine it still takes a few days or up to a week for antibodies to develop but once they start developing the numbers increase rapidly overcoming the virus. So if you are exposed and take a test in first few days, you will test positive but the infection will very likely be remain mild. This is why using the number of cases as a measure of effectiveness of the vaccine is not valid. The vaccines were not developed to keep you from having a sore throat or the sniffles but to keep you out of the hospital and save your life. And that is exactly what they are doing.

I don't think just reducing hospitalizations and deaths was the original purpose and that is definitely NOT how society is using it now. NYC just today implemented a vaccine passport, which is useless, since these vaccines do not limit transmission. Very, very few people seem to understand this.

We're at the point now that these "vaccines" are like a proactive Tamiflu, which is really only one person's business. The person who takes it.

I doubt your source. I read the article and references in the article and the data just does not support their claim of Fully Vaccinated People Represent Over 50% of Cases

This is why the Powers That Be are in an all-fired-up hurry to blame the unvaccinated as the scapegoats. The vaccines are failing and are on a clock. IOW they are failing on a timescale which will become obvious in the next few weeks. Rather than take the fall as people of integrity would, our leaders would rather blame the people who did the research and didn't get the vaccines.

Right. America, 2021

Forum List

Back