99.9% of COVID-19 virus dead in 30 seconds with UV LEDs

Looks like Trump was right when he said Ultra Violet would kill the virus.
Trump didn't say that. The experts said it. The mentally ill president's contribution was to ask if we could shine UV light into people's bodies.
Kinda like radiation?
I think its time to slap you on iggie. I tire of the constant hatred.
Yes, except radiation is used because it actually penetrates the skin. Or did you not know that?

Yes, except radiation is used because it actually penetrates the skin. Or did you not know that?
Hate makes people stupid. Nobody is immune... Even myself knowing that. When people are being hypocrites I'm a hell of a lot more likely to say stupid shit same as anyone. I just want to call a fuck'n hypocritical idiot exactly that.

Wow. This is fascinating info.

“We know, for example, that medical staff do not have time to manually disinfect, say, computer keyboards and other surfaces in hospitals – and the result is infection and quarantine,” said Mamane. “The disinfection systems based on LED bulbs, however, can be installed in the ventilation system and air conditioner, for example, and sterilize the air sucked in and then emitted into the room.”

She added that, "We are also developing, together with a scientist in North Western University a transparent coating that can be dipped or sprayed on surfaces and can kill viruses using visible light LEDs that are not dangerous and are used everywhere, providing another application for regular LEDs."

In her team’s research, they managed to kill the virus using cheaper and more readily available LED bulbs – 285 nm vs. 265 nm bulbs – which consume little energy and do not contain mercury like regular UV lamps.

and............

Ultraviolet radiation is a common method of killing bacteria and viruses. Now, researchers from Tel Aviv University have proven that the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, can be killed efficiently, quickly and cheaply using ultraviolet (UV) light-emitting diodes (UV-LEDs) at specific frequencies.

“We discovered that it is quite simple to kill the coronavirus using LED bulbs that radiate ultraviolet light,” said Prof. Hadas Mamane, head of the Environmental Engineering Program at Tel Aviv University's School of Mechanical Engineering, who led the study with Prof. Yoram Gerchman and Dr. Michal Mandelboim.

Looks like Trump was right when he said Ultra Violet would kill the virus.

psycho. You can’t getUV IN yourbody. Your white supremacist sociopath messiah is a moron
Feel free to drink bleach though
Why do you hate science

There is a simple, and effective way to introduce UV light into the body ... particularly effective on vampires...

fep48ejfxtu41.jpg

Forum List

Back