97% of Illegal Aliens Take Jobs That Americans Want and Need

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Tony Dolz
April 7, 2006

3% of Illegal Aliens Do Low-Paid Stoop Agricultural Labor;
the Remaining 97% Take Jobs That Americans Want and Need

The most recent Pew Hispanic Center?s study indicates that 97% of 12 to 20 million illegal aliens are working in construction, hospitality, manufacturing, restaurant, administrative and service jobs. Are these jobs that Americans will not do?

The distinguished Senators Kennedy, McCain, Specter, Brownback, DeWine, Martinez, Hagel and Graham appear to believe that Americans are lazy and unmotivated to do a days work. If this is so, then who did these jobs before unethical employers opted to break the law by hiring a massive number of illegal aliens on the cheap? Incidentally, who is doing these jobs today in states where ethical employers are still hiring Americans, paying living wages, healthcare benefits and on-the-job accident insurance?

Whereas most Americans feel great compassion for the 5 billion people living outside the industrialized world, anyone of who would live a better life in America; our Senators seem to place their sympathies with the crooked and influential employers that want to keep the criminal alien employees that are already working for them. If this were not the case, the illegal alien employers represented by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce would not object to granting Guest Worker status ONLY to those who have never violated our immigration laws.

Let's be honest about this. The Senate Judiciary Committee amnesty proposal is in effect an amnesty for the criminal employers who have been avoiding employer sanctions since the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). IRCA was America 's last failed attempt at granting amnesty to criminal aliens to stem the tide of illegal immigration. The border security and employer (of illegal alien) sanction provision of IRCA were not enforced. So after eliminating the 3.5 million illegal aliens in the United States via the 1986 amnesty, the number of illegal aliens has swollen to 12 to 20 million in 20 years. Why? Because our government did not secure our borders and enforce employer sanctions as promised in the IRCA.

The Government Accounting Office (GAO) report dated March 6th, 2006 concludes that the agency that would be in charge of the proposed amnesty of 2006, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service, is incapable of administering and enforcing the new amnesty, therefore condemning the proposed 2006 amnesty to failure from the start.

28% of prisoners in federal prisons are illegal aliens, according the United States Justice Department. Not all of those 12 to 20 million illegal aliens have come to America to work. Some have come to commit crimes.

Only 5% of those surveyed by the Pew Hispanic Center in December 2005, who have been in the U.S. for two years or less, were unemployed while still in Mexico. Unemployment plays a minimal role in motivating workers from Mexico to migrate to the U.S.

As to the "hard-working" claim, the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) notes: "The proportion of immigrant-headed households using at least one major welfare program is 24.5 percent compared to 16.3 percent for native households."

A growing number of Americans: Democrats, Republicans and independents, agree with the sentiments expressed by the Democrat Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid who is quoted as saying, ? Currently, an alien living illegally in the United States often pays no taxes but receives unemployment, welfare, free medical care and other federal benefits. Recent terrorist acts, including the World Trade Center bombing, have underscored the need to keep violent criminals out of the country.?

The Field Poll of September of 2005 showed that 81% of Californians are concerned about illegal immigration and 49% think that is a very serious problem. The Field Poll of March 2006 showed that 57% of registered voters think illegal immigration is a serious problem and a whopping 71% of registered Republicans share that view. It seems that many now agree with Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid even as he is now supporting the Guest Worker Amnesty tooted by President Bush.

President Bush and the Republican Senators echoing his wishes would like to correct us when by all appearances the forgiveness of crimes and tax fraud committed by illegal aliens looks like an amnesty. The President claims that it is not. In my opinion the penalty for illegal immigration is deportation; anything less is amnesty.

On light of the utter failure of America 's last attempt at granting amnesty, IRCA of 1986, there must not be any talk of Guest Worker programs until our borders are secured, employer sanctions are enforced and the last illegal immigrant has left or has been deported from our land.

To make your opinion heard about the proposed amnesty of 2006, you are welcome to visit www.numbersusa.com where you can use tools to contact your Congressperson and Senators.

My name is Tony Dolz. I am a foreign-born Hispanic legal immigrant, now a naturalized citizen. My wife is also a foreign-born legal immigrant. In our family we celebrate legal immigration and oppose illegal immigration. I am a candidate for California 41 st Assembly District. The cities of my district include: Santa Monica, Malibu, Malibu Heights , Pacific Palisades, Topanga, Agoura, Agoura Hills, Encino, Woodland Hills, Westlake Village, Hidden Hills and Calabasas.

You are welcome to visit my website at www.dolz.com

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=7801

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
Hell, I'd believe 97% of them are in construction alone.:rotflmao:

It doesn't take much book learn'n to pound a nail or shingle a roof.

Be that as it may, construction pays a whole hell of a lot more than picking lettuce. The illegals found that out years ago.

It doesn't take much book learn'n to pound a nail or shingle a roof.

Be that as it may, construction pays a whole hell of a lot more than picking lettuce. The illegals found that out years ago.

Yeah, so they learned how to slop mud and paint all over my ladders and tools.

And yeah, I'm profiling. I've NEVER seen a bigger single group of people with less consideration for the property of others than non-English-speaking, illegal immigrants. If they aren't destroying it, they're figuring out how to steal it.

Yeah, so they learned how to slop mud and paint all over my ladders and tools.

And yeah, I'm profiling. I've NEVER seen a bigger single group of people with less consideration for the property of others than non-English-speaking, illegal immigrants. If they aren't destroying it, they're figuring out how to steal it.

OH MY GOOD GOD A MIGHTY... GUNNY... YOU'RE PROFILING??!! Aren't you scared of the aclu, or the libs, or something like that. Jeeezzz... they'll call you BAD NAMES.

OH MY GOOD GOD A MIGHTY... GUNNY... YOU'RE PROFILING??!! Aren't you scared of the aclu, or the libs, or something like that. Jeeezzz... they'll call you BAN NAMES.

LOL, screw them. Like I told ol' BR-549 .... come live in my world before preaching to me.

You do the same thing for a living I do so I already KNOW you know what I'm talking about.

LOL, screw them. Like I told ol' BR-549 .... come live in my world before preaching to me.

You do the same thing for a living I do so I already KNOW you know what I'm talking about.

You're a Harley Davidson Tech?

Thought for sure OCA would have something to say here.

Maybe I'm making a difference in what he believes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back