CDZ 96% of Americans have NOT contracted China Virus.

Just let that marinate for a minute. Then think of the massive destruction done to our small businesses, their owners and employees. Think of the harm we have done to our school age children. And now 9 months into the outbreak, we have 96% of the country who haven't even tested positive. And don't tell me the lock down measures worked because the evidence points to INDOOR SPREAD accounting for the majority of cases. What are we doing to ourselves?

I totally agree with you and am even madder, if possible, but I think the percent who have caught it is higher --- I'm reading 15 to 20% now. It's a highly contagious, effective virus. Not quite as fast-spreading as measles or smallpox was, but it's way up there. Fortunately it's not as lethal as either of those. (I'm no fan of forced vaccination, but red measles IS a surprisingly serious disease. I can remember.)

But I totally agree the lockdowns, masking, business closings, no one allowed to work ---- all that did nothing but harm humans. That's why COVID is getting worse!! Because it's not about us; it's about the virus, which knows what it is doing and is propagating wildly. I honestly think we should just be glad it's not more lethal, because so many of them are. And many diseases don't have vaccines yet or there are problems --- the yellow fever vaccine is very iffy and it devastated the U.S. in the 1700s and 1800s because of mosquitoes coming in from the slave trade. (It was real easy to trace. It's still around, south of the Equator.) If we got a big outbreak of dengue here, for instance --- well, let's not borrow trouble. .

COVID is bad enough. If we could just get rid of the politicians making it worse!

Forum List

Back