95% of the media are democrat party members, here is their strategy against Trump....

Strategy is simple
Let Trump be Trump and keep the cameras rolling
Well, that was the strategy in 2016, and it essentially worked as far as the popular vote was concerned.

It seems like the right thing to do this time around, but who knows for sure.

Except then why do the libs and the media lie so much?

It is almost like they are not on the same page with you.
And yet I've pointed out that the media leans left about a zillion times.

I wish you guys could AT LEAST get to the point at which you guys could be honest about my positions. At least that. Just that.

Strategy is simple
Let Trump be Trump and keep the cameras rolling
Well, that was the strategy in 2016, and it essentially worked as far as the popular vote was concerned.

It seems like the right thing to do this time around, but who knows for sure.

Except then why do the libs and the media lie so much?

It is almost like they are not on the same page with you.
And yet I've pointed out that the media leans left about a zillion times.

I wish you guys could AT LEAST get to the point at which you guys could be honest about my positions. At least that. Just that.

Rightwinger made the point that the plan was to just let Trump be Trump and that is all they need to do to win.

My point was to point out how "they", ie the liberals like rw, and the media, don't actually do that. THEy lie all the time.

Their actions do not match their words.

rw, for one example is a huge liar. He lies all the time.

So, he SAYS that just telling the truth about Trump is the plan. But then he spends massive amounts of his time spreading lies.

That was my point.

I even went so far as to "not same page as you".

Did you not get my point, or just choose to not address it, for "Reasons"?

Anyway, my point stands.

THey talk shit about how Trump is so bad that all they have to do is show him and they win.

BUt their actions, ie lying, shows that they don't actually believe it.

So, at some level, they know that Trump's positions and actions, if truthfully reported, will win him the Presidency.

Forum List

Back