95% of Republicans support the job Trump has done.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
95% of flies support the shit my dog just took on the lawn.

You can’t win an election with the support of just one side when that one side is already a minority in the country.

The so called list of Republicans who DON'T support Trump is meaningless.

I supported what a mechanic did to my car. I never went back to the shop since I didn't like the way he talked to me, the smell of the waiting room, the suggestive posters on the wall....

Also, if the price of the work was $7T dollars in new debt....perhaps the price is too high.

Muslim ban - check
New border wall built - check
World's best economy - check
Covid under control - check
Trump wins second term - check

It wasn't a muslim ban......he banned travel from 7 muslim countries with known terrorism problems...the same countries on obama's list....leaving about 50 muslim majority countries off the list.....including Indonesia, the country with the worlds biggest muslim population...

Lol that’s just proof that Trumpism is a cult. Republicans can’t think for themselves. They are incredibly tribal and pretend their leaders are near perfect.

Democrats are not like this of course. Some of us like Biden, some of us don’t. Some of us are more moderate, others are more progressive. We don’t all agree on policy. We form our own opinions and don’t blindly defend our leaders simply because they opposition doesn’t like them.

Lol that’s just proof that Trumpism is a cult. Republicans can’t think for themselves. They are incredibly tribal and pretend their leaders are near perfect.

Democrats are not like this of course. Some of us like Biden, some of us don’t. Some of us are more moderate, others are more progressive. We don’t all agree on policy. We form our own opinions and don’t blindly defend our leaders simply because they opposition doesn’t like them.

Moron, you just described the democrat party.......Republicans never stop complaining about Trump and his tweets but we know, as adults, that tweets are background noise to actually making the United States better......

The democrat party is the party of racism, violence and hate.......and you have a bunch of people who don't pay enough attention to understand that...because all they do is listen to the main stream press......which is composed of democrat party activists putting out democrat party propaganda...

and don’t blindly defend our leaders simply because they opposition doesn’t like them.

Moron...you are about to vote for a man who sold out his Vice Presidential office to China, Russia, Ukraine, Oman, and other countries......and who is in the obvious middle of dementia..........if that ain't blind, you need a cane and a seeing eye dog....

Tell me billy, since blacks overwhelmingly support democrats, does that make them "Tribal" too? Or is your racism only one way?

You can’t win an election with the support of just one side when that one side is already a minority in the country.
Who said anything about winning or what moderates or leftists think.

You ASSume too much.

A lot of moderates and blue dog dems are going to be supporting it too. You know, those working class whites that used to be the backbone of your party that people like you hate?

Forum List

Back