911 who did it?

Using your logic....what buildings? What planes? Prove that the WTC ever existed, using your own logic. Or that it was destroyed by planes. Or that anyone died.

If you can't trust anything, good luck.

You people are stuck on stupid. Watch this. The BBC reported bldg. 7's collapse BEFORE it collapsed.
Dumbass.

Yeah....the FDNY had anticipated the collapse of WTC 7 from fire and structural damage hours before it happened. They'd put a transit on the building and measured it as it leaned, bulged and structurally failed.

The FDNY had already pulled all their people from the fire fighting effort and evacuated the area hours before it came down.

How do you not know this?

LOL, you're joke honey. Listen to the report, she is claiming it had already collapsed and you can plainly see it behind her.

Laughing.....the FDNY had been telling people the building was going to collapse for hours.

And you're claiming its all a conspiracy because a reporter jumped the gun by a few minutes?

Laughing....good luck with that.

How do YOU, a self proclaimed expert not KNOW this? People like you only believe what they want to believe. You are blinded by your inability to think and see beyond what your Government TELLS you.

People like me read the accounts of the fire fighters on the ground...who watched WTC 7 burn. The fire fighters who put a transit on its building and measured its rate of leaning and bulging. Who determined that fire and structural damage were going to bring WTC 7 down....with the FDNY pulling their fire fighting effort and evacuated the area hours before WTC 7's collapse.

Laughing.....but you know better, huh?

Sorry honey, you're a joke and a shill for the status quo. You get bitch slapped and just pretend it didn't happen. What a convenient little world you live in. You deny any truth but your own, you get decide the "rules" of any game, and you are the sole arbiter of which sources are "real". You are text book kook.

I'm a person that finds the FDNY and their eye witness accounts of WTC 7's collapse due to fire and structural damage far more credible....than I do you.

As would any rational person.

And the FDNY had determined that WTC 7 would collapse *hours* before it did. They had measured its structural failure, pulled their fire fighting effort, and evacuated the area. They'd also announced that the building was going to come down.

So, um....where's the conspiracy?

Most of them were saudi yet we still call the saudis allies! Anything forbig oil though right!

And Oklahoma City was committed by Americans. What's your point?
Do you beleive the saudi governement had nothing to do with it I do not!

I don't believe that 911 was an attack from Saudi Arabia anymore than I believe that Oklahoma city was an attack from the USA>

Go read this intelligence document

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version2.pdf?D=1
I have not seen that report software in over twenty years! It still sucks! You would think we culd spend some of that military money on better software! I bet who ever wrote that report hated the soft ware as much as I did! I guess reports are not sexy but christ they sure take up enough time!

And everyone wonders why we get hacked.

You people are stuck on stupid. Watch this. The BBC reported bldg. 7's collapse BEFORE it collapsed.
Dumbass.

Yeah....the FDNY had anticipated the collapse of WTC 7 from fire and structural damage hours before it happened. They'd put a transit on the building and measured it as it leaned, bulged and structurally failed.

The FDNY had already pulled all their people from the fire fighting effort and evacuated the area hours before it came down.

LOL, you're joke honey. Listen to the report, she is claiming it had already collapsed and you can plainly see it behind her.

Laughing.....the FDNY had been telling people the building was going to collapse for hours.

And you're claiming its all a conspiracy because a reporter jumped the gun by a few minutes?

How do YOU, a self proclaimed expert not KNOW this? People like you only believe what they want to believe. You are blinded by your inability to think and see beyond what your Government TELLS you.

People like me read the accounts of the fire fighters on the ground...who watched WTC 7 burn. The fire fighters who put a transit on its building and measured its rate of leaning and bulging. Who determined that fire and structural damage were going to bring WTC 7 down....with the FDNY pulling their fire fighting effort and evacuated the area hours before WTC 7's collapse.

Sorry honey, you're a joke and a shill for the status quo. You get bitch slapped and just pretend it didn't happen. What a convenient little world you live in. You deny any truth but your own, you get decide the "rules" of any game, and you are the sole arbiter of which sources are "real". You are text book kook.

I'm a person that finds the FDNY and their eye witness accounts of WTC 7's collapse due to fire and structural damage far more credible....than I do you.

I posted sources, you make claims.

Generalization fallacies, straw men, confirmation bias, lies of omission, massive ignorance, and hypocrisy.

These are the only tools the bigots have, and their hallmark.
Lol
You are generalizing you stupid ass motherfucker, there’s only one person that represents Christianity and that’s Jesus Christ

Um....the OP generalizes that the 911 hijackers represent Muslims.

C'mon honey...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version2.pdf?D=1

So if I posted the quotes from the FDNY on WTC 7....you'd concede the argument?

You are a dishonest person. I haven't gone anywhere, I just have no desire to deal with someone like you. Again, believe the official story if you want, dupe, it makes no difference to me.

yep believe the official conspiracy theory all they want,live in a fantasyland there is evidence of it.LOL
How can anyone really know what the basic facts are? Most of the gov don't tell the truth nor do the media. Yet y'all sit her spewing your stories like you were on the planes.

Then how do you know 911 even happened? If you're going to get existential and philosophical......you'll have to prove that you're not a brain in a jar responding a program before anything you say has any relevance.
How do I know? I saw a video of two big airplanes flying really fast as they hit the buildings. And then I got pictures from a guy who was there. And then the buildings are gone. But now that I think about who historically has flown planes into things to destroy them? The Japanese that's who! Ok, so it was kamikazes who did it. Is that better for you now troll?

Using your logic....what buildings? What planes? Prove that the WTC ever existed, using your own logic. Or that it was destroyed by planes. Or that anyone died.

No, you do not use logic. All you do is make up crap. Too me it looks like you are insane. Do you really think Kamikazes did it?

yep believe the official conspiracy theory all they want,live in a fantasyland there is evidence of it.LOL
How can anyone really know what the basic facts are? Most of the gov don't tell the truth nor do the media. Yet y'all sit her spewing your stories like you were on the planes.

Then how do you know 911 even happened? If you're going to get existential and philosophical......you'll have to prove that you're not a brain in a jar responding a program before anything you say has any relevance.
How do I know? I saw a video of two big airplanes flying really fast as they hit the buildings. And then I got pictures from a guy who was there. And then the buildings are gone. But now that I think about who historically has flown planes into things to destroy them? The Japanese that's who! Ok, so it was kamikazes who did it. Is that better for you now troll?

No, you do not use logic. All you do is make up crap. Too me it looks like you are insane. Do you really think Kamikazes did it?

What have I made up?

Be specific.

LOL, I posted a VIDEO showing a Reporter saying that WTC 7 had collapsed, the bldg. can be clearly seen behind her....I have nothing to concede.

If I post FDNY quotes saying how they had heard several explosions below them when they were in the Lobby would you concede that some thing is very wrong with the Gov narrative?

Generalization fallacies, straw men, confirmation bias, lies of omission, massive ignorance, and hypocrisy.

Lol
You are generalizing you stupid ass motherfucker, there’s only one person that represents Christianity and that’s Jesus Christ

Violent behavior the world over represents Muslims, they cannot tolerate anybody that disagrees with them
There are ass holes every where buddy we can't blame it all on muslims! I personally would like to attribute at least half the world suffering on my ex wife! I would be erronious or worse if I did though!

Lol

Violent behavior the world over represents Muslims, they cannot tolerate anybody that disagrees with them
There are ass holes every where buddy we can't blame it all on muslims! I personally would like to attribute at least half the world suffering on my ex wife! I would be erronious or worse if I did though!

This is the Muslim God.. and he represents all Muslims

THE CRIMES OF THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved and criminal acts are seen as crimes to Muslims, except if they are committed by someone else. They are all holy, divine acts that their own prophet indulged in and therefore they have been given the stamp of validation as the moral code to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.

If Alex Jones was a leftist agitator, rather than just a bullshit artist that is embraced by some on the right for reasons I can not comprehend, the bed wetters would still be insisting Bush did 9/11.

I noticed they stopped promoting than insane bullshit after their meat puppet was elected and Jones started ripping on him.

I can't hate the entire mooselimb population, but I don't trust most of them and I would prefer not to have any more of them allowed to immigrate here. They're not really contributing much in a positive way and the chances of just one out of millions going muhamed-shit (kinda like Ape-Shit, but with explosives and gun fire) in a crowd of innocent people is too much of a liability.

Yea...look how much damage one right wing white nationalist did in Oklahoma!

I guess we need to ban all white males...or at least all white nationalists huh?

If Alex Jones was a leftist agitator, rather than just a bullshit artist that is embraced by some on the right for reasons I can not comprehend, the bed wetters would still be insisting Bush did 9/11.

I noticed they stopped promoting than insane bullshit after their meat puppet was elected and Jones started ripping on him.

I can't hate the entire mooselimb population, but I don't trust most of them and I would prefer not to have any more of them allowed to immigrate here. They're not really contributing much in a positive way and the chances of just one out of millions going muhamed-shit (kinda like Ape-Shit, but with explosives and gun fire) in a crowd of innocent people is too much of a liability.

Yea...look how much damage one right wing white nationalist did in Oklahoma!

I guess we need to ban all white males...or at least all white nationalists huh?
Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism… Globalism is some repugnant shit

LOL, I posted a VIDEO showing a Reporter saying that WTC 7 had collapsed, the bldg. can be clearly seen behind her....I have nothing to concede.

If I post FDNY quotes saying how they had heard several explosions below them when they were in the Lobby would you concede that some thing is very wrong with the Gov narrative?
What is baffling to me is how anyone could continually bend over backwards to defend the laughable official story, with zero interest in seeking truth beyond what they were spoonfed by the controlled mainstream media. I have to conclude that a person like that is either a complete idiot, or a shill.

Then don't pretend that evidence is going to convince you.

As the FDNY evacuating the area and anticipating the collapse of WTC 7 by hours explains how this reporter knew it was coming down before it did. Her and anyone else that had been evacuated from the area after the FDNY pulled its fire fighting efforts hours before the collapse.

No conspiracy necessary.

You're merely demonstrating that you're going to ignore evidence and cling to your conspiracy fantasy, no matter what. Even when fire and structural damage are far simpler, match the evidence, and align with what the FDNY concluded hours before the collapse while they watched the building structural fail as it collapsed.

I'll stick with the evidence, thank you. You can enjoy your conspiracy batshit.

Last edited:

What is baffling to me is how anyone could continually bend over backwards to defend the laughable official story, with zero interest in seeking truth beyond what they were spoonfed by the controlled mainstream media. I have to conclude that a person like that is either a complete idiot, or a shill.

In all seriousness it's because the alternative destroys EVERYTHING they have ever believed about this Nation. I fought and bled and then discovered what was wrong with our Nation. I grieved for a VERY long time about it.

Then don't pretend that evidence is going to convince you.

As the FDNY evacuating the area and anticipating the collapse of WTC 7 by hours explains how this reporter knew it was coming down before it did. Her and anyone else that had been evacuated from the area after the FDNY pulled its fire fighting efforts hours before the collapse.

No conspiracy necessary.

You're merely demonstrating that you're going to ignore evidence and cling to your conspiracy fantasy, no matter what. Even when fire and structural damage are far simpler, match the evidence, and align with what the FDNY concluded hours while they watched the building structural fail as it collapsed.

I'll stick with the evidence, thank you. You can enjoy your conspiracy batshit.

You mean you'll stick with the evidence you believe. There is a difference.

Now, back to Benghazi...

Bush knows it was NOT 19 idiots with box cutters that did 9/11.

G. W. needs to tell America what really happened on 9/11 & stop his BS cover-up.

But you know better

Jet fuel burns at 600F. Molten steel is 2200F.

WHERE did the additional 1600F come from???

Does steel have to molt to give way or can it just be heated to make bend a little? I'm just asking because I don't really know what happened but couldn't a jet flying ay 2 or 3 hundred MPH effect it enough to weaken things?

Nope not at all. The shills on the zionists payroll of Israel that trolls boards-one that has penetrated this thread obviously,they like to try and get people to buy into their BS that the fires were hot enough to weaken the steel to make it collapse but thats pure bullshit.

For one NIST said the steel columns were melted,one of the very few things that Nist told the truth about the fact firefighters testified to seeing melted steel. when NIST was caught lying that the fires caused the collapse knowing jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel,they had to change their story that the fires weakened them.

It was impossible for the fires to weaken them though in the first place because you look at the video,the majority of the explosion when the plane allegedly hit the towers,takes place OUTSIDE the towers which makes it impossible for their to be enough heat to cause the steels to go all the way down the columns and weaken the steel.

the other thing that gets ignored all the time by the Bush dupes as well is this common sense that the towers could not have fallen due to the fires.

when you build skyrises,the lower columns are the thickest,as you go higher and higher,the steel columns are not as thick as the lower ones,therefore the pancake theory only works in fairy tales since you have thicker stronger columns at the bottem much thicker and stronger than the columns at the top that have allegledy been weakend due to the fires. oh and the designers of the towers built it with that in mind that if a jet airliner slammed into it,the steel was strong enough to remain standing and knew the fires would not be hot enough to weaken the steel columns. after the first time they tired it under clinton,they reinforced the steel columns with even thicker fireproofing.

here are come excellent posts from some very credible people obviously which prove only an idiot would believe the fires caused the collapse.:cuckoo:

was 13 on September the 11th, 2001. Became a Firefighter at 19 and have since read multiple studies including the commission report. None that I've found follow the basic principles of fire, heat, and heat transfer in relation to how the floors below the impact zone caught fire and experienced explosive type percussion and damage. Throw gasoline on a camp fire and you'll get an intense burst of energy and heat that at the very best, will only last for a few seconds. Fly a plane into a building loaded down with "highly flammable jet fuel" and you'll get the same result. All of the fuel was burned up in the first few seconds after impact. There is absolutely no physical way fuel could have ran away from the ignition source (the fire ball) and down the elevator shafts which caused the damage seen on the floors below. It simply cant happen, therefor something else had to have caused it. After the fuel was burned up, you would have had nothing more than a large "Class A" and "C" fire. Neither class will burn long or hot enough to melt steel. It can start to weaken it, put will never produce enough heat to make it lava flow out the side of the impact area. It's basic first year Firefighter rookie school common since, that the reports fail to get right. The topic rarely comes up at the Firehouse anymore, but it's safe to say 85-90% of the guys I've talked with agree, there is an unnamed source which contributed to the weakening of the columns and damaged the floors below before the collapse.

Well done! Any demolition expert knows that this was a very controlled and timed demolition that took a lot of time too lay out. Probably by demolition experts posing as electricians to gain access of the beams inside the walls of the towers. There's a very good reason why President Trump said to Jeb Bush at the first Republican debate " Your brother was in charge during the 9/11 commission report. I know you don't want me too talk about those 28 blacked out pages of the 9/11 commission report. " Jeb looked like the cat that just swallowed the canary. He was speechless and I will never forget the very nervous smile on his face!

""fall the same exact way by an airplane that didn't hit them exactly the same way." Thousands of safety radio controlled thermite bombs were planted in advance to structural parts through the service passages. These were ignited and exploded in a sequence to look so as tower fell on its own. The same program were run on both towers.

I love how people say it was Al Qaeda. But when you tell them that this is the same Al Qaeda that the US/UK governments are supplying weapons to in Syria they become a little dumbfounded. Yes people our governments have giving free weapons to these head chopper in Syria, Jahbat Al Nusra now Hayat Tahrir Al Sham are the Syrian branch of Al Qaeda, for the last 7 years. Now Trump is talking about becoming the Air Force of Al Qaeda when they blame him in a few weeks for Al Qaeda killing people with a chemical weapons attack which yet again will be blamed on the Syrian government. Who has no motive or will recive no benefit from gassing their own people. But who will benefit??? Oh wait Al Qaeda. If people are so fucking stupid not to see what is going on then I think the MSM propaganda is working. Which is a really sad state of affairs.

colby turner
4 days ago
Wars make people money.never saw a building fall so fast unless the bottom was taken out we were lied to.

his too is what i've been thinking for the last four years: i've seen many video footage of planes crashing and it's bad because of the explosion, But these were 2 HUGE Buildings (LOTS of steel beams) and it makes NO sense that 2 HUGE Buildings could "suddenly collapse" within minutes. I've seen many building implosions, and ONE plane, PER Building DOESN'T cause these type of "mysterious implosion". ONLY a building implosion causes a building implosion (NOT ONE plane, PER Building). This was an "inside job". MAY the EVIL, UGLY DEMONS WHO DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO KILL MANY INNOCENT AMERICANS, MAY THEY BURN ALIVE (an eye for an eye). #NeverForget #FirstResponders #TrueHeroes #InMemoryofSeptember11 R.I.P. TO ALL TRUE HEROES WHO DIED ON THAT HORRIBLE DAY IN AMERICA. THEY WERE TRUE HEROES WHO SACRIFICED EVERYTHING ON THAT DAY ( NOT A BUNCH OF bleep COWARDS WHO HAVE NEVER SACRIFICED ANYTHING AT ALL SUCH AS COWARDS LIKE #nike #colink #lebronjames #nfl #cnn #Time #FactsMatter #TellTheirStories )! Also do your Research on this Patriot Act (REAL SCARY STUFF Y'all, DON'T Trust the Gov't AND BE CAREFUL out there). #Truth #TrustNOOne #MAGA #KAG

an explosion occurs just before the jet hits, watch the video again, on both buildings and do so in slow motion, the first raw videos recorder not the altered ones. Can you also explain to me why when a B-25 smashed into the empire state building it didn't collapse? And also why when many entire likewise towers went up in flames from office fires around the world, the entirety of them went up in flames and still no collapse?

What happened to the video of the maintenance man who worked in the towers for several years? He said the towers security systems were completely shut down for the purpose of upgrades which took place weeks before the attacks. He also mentioned that spools of cable and other materials were brought in as well. I only saw that video once, and it was in the following days of the attacks. It seems that a lot of video's of interviews with witness's have gone missing. Everyone seems to have forgotten about the surveillance camera footage from the hotel and the service station near the pentagon. Those employees were also eye witness's to the event, and no one has heard from them. For those who refuse to believe the towers fell as a result of controlled demolition, keep in mind that WTC 7 also fell hours later that same day. Here is the lease holder explaining why building 7 fell How long does it take to rig a building to be "pulled"? What did building 7 contain that would motivate someone to have it destroyed? Do a little research and you'd be amazed at how much clearer things become.

Lol

This is the Muslim God.. and he represents all Muslims

THE CRIMES OF THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved and criminal acts are seen as crimes to Muslims, except if they are committed by someone else. They are all holy, divine acts that their own prophet indulged in and therefore they have been given the stamp of validation as the moral code to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.
Not a muslum buddy! Have no plans top become one! It does not change the fact that violence is found in all groups! While violence is found heavily in muslim areas right now there were times through out history in which the muslims lived more peacefully than we did! Not all muslims are violent! That all being said I would be hesitant to travel to most mulim countries right now. Some of them have indeed declared war on the west! I am certainly more cautious around them!

New Topics

Forum List

Back