911 who did it?

Nice generalization fallacy you have there, Grandma.

I guess we should judge all Christians on the behavior of the Klan.

klan_jesus_saves.jpg
What? another liberal deflecting? Towel heads did it.
Yes, you have made it clear you would like to exterminate all Muslims on this forum before, you creepy old nazi wannabe.
And you have made it clear you want them to throw you off a rooftop.
Muslims don't want to throw me off a rooftop, retard.
Go kiss your fag boyfriend in a Muslim area and see what happens. Who needs a roof?
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Tards think I'm gay because of my gay Putin clown avatar. :lol:

Priceless.

So...I guess what the bigots are saying is...Muslims hate fags as much as they do.

Yes, you have made it clear you would like to exterminate all Muslims on this forum before, you creepy old nazi wannabe.
Go kiss your fag boyfriend in a Muslim area and see what happens. Who needs a roof?
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Tards think I'm gay because of my gay Putin clown avatar. :lol:

Priceless.
No, we think you're gay because you're a fag. You get that that's a tautology and that they are invariably true, right?

On this 17th anniversary lets remember who killed over 3000 innocent americans and why they did it.

It was not Hindus, Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, Shintos, Wickens, or even atheists. It was Muslims and they did it in the name of their perverted religion.

We need to stop the PC bullshit about Islam and understand that at its most basic foundations, it is not a religion of peace, it is a religion of murder, intolerance, abuse of women, and hate of all non-muslims.

Now, having said that, there are many good peaceful muslims, but why do we not hear from them? why do they not condemn those who murder in the name of islam?

On this anniversary lets remember the innocents who died, the first responders and everyone else who was victimized by this heinous act, and lets never become so foolish that we forget who did it and why.
Nice generalization fallacy you have there, Grandma.

I guess we should judge all Christians on the behavior of the Klan.

klan_jesus_saves.jpg

if you are gay they do. try going to any muslim country and asking for gay rights, it will be the last thing you ever ask for.

Be very careful with the 'basic foundations' argument. As Christianity has lakes of blood on its hands.

Not in the present day or even recent history.
The premise of the argument was 'basic foundations'. And the basic foundations of Christianity are *lakes* of blood with millions upon millions killed.

Only after they've secured the territory did Christians switch to a more cuddly form of their faith. But the basic foundations remain.

Ugh. You must be giving these ancient turds a shot of geritol before dusting them off.

Um, no.....Rumsfeld didn't say there was 2.3 'trillion missing'. He was talking about about how incompatible accounting systems don't allow transactions to be tracked. And was advocating updating our the IT at the Pentagon

And guess what? They still don't.

If 911 was to 'cover up' the accounting discrepancies, why weren't they covered up?

Even your explanation is just monumentally stupid. But thank you for demonstrating the folly of letting any random youtube video do your thinking for you, Truther.

I never claimed that was the reason, but nice try, dupe.

So you're ignoring the claims of your own conspiracy video. Shocker.

If even YOU are going to treat your youtube video like garbage to be discarded and ignored, surely you'll understand why we treat it the same way.

I didn't say that either. I see your pattern though, and I'm sorry but if you're going to keep doing that, I have no desire to deal with you. Continue on with your blindness, it makes no difference to me.

You offered a youtube video. It made factually inaccurate claims. I refuted those claims factually. You've abandoned those claims....despite them being from your own video. And now flee entirely.

Again, if even YOU are going to treat the video and its claims like garbage, why would you expect me to treat it as anything else?

Run.
You are a dishonest person. I haven't gone anywhere, I just have no desire to deal with someone like you. Again, believe the official story if you want, dupe, it makes no difference to me.

yep believe the official conspiracy theory all they want,live in a fantasyland there is evidence of it.LOL

I never claimed that was the reason, but nice try, dupe.

If even YOU are going to treat your youtube video like garbage to be discarded and ignored, surely you'll understand why we treat it the same way.

I didn't say that either. I see your pattern though, and I'm sorry but if you're going to keep doing that, I have no desire to deal with you. Continue on with your blindness, it makes no difference to me.

You offered a youtube video. It made factually inaccurate claims. I refuted those claims factually. You've abandoned those claims....despite them being from your own video. And now flee entirely.

Again, if even YOU are going to treat the video and its claims like garbage, why would you expect me to treat it as anything else?

Run.
You are a dishonest person. I haven't gone anywhere, I just have no desire to deal with someone like you. Again, believe the official story if you want, dupe, it makes no difference to me.

yep believe the official conspiracy theory all they want,live in a fantasyland there is evidence of it.LOL
How can anyone really know what the basic facts are? Most of the gov don't tell the truth nor do the media. Yet y'all sit her spewing your stories like you were on the planes.

No it was the same people who attacked the USS Liberty to drag us into war with Egypt, with the help of American traitors high up in the defense and intelligence establishment. That means Israel. Bush was probably given an ultimatum to go along with the coup or die. Of course none of you dumbasses knows any of this because you are so manipulable by online Israeli shills who regularly start threads like this to reinforce the message DEM MOOSLUMS!

Ask who benefits. What did 9/11 accomplish? The destruction of Muslim countries, which sit on land Israel wants.

Fact: 5 confirmed Israeli Mossad spies were arrested in NYC on 9/11 filming the burning towers, cheering and high-fiving. It can determined that they set up the camera BEFORE the first plane hit, at Liberty State Park in Jersey City, with an unobstructed view of the towers. ABC News: Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

Fact: The Israelis were driving around in a van which tested positive for traces of explosives. History Commons: Context of '3:56 p.m. September 11, 2001: Five Apparent Israeli Spies Arrested for Puzzling Behavior at Time of First WTC Attack'

FBI report on Israeli Mossad agents in NYC on 9/11: The "Dancing Israelis" FBI Report - Debunked

Fact: the overthrow of Saddam and "regime change" across the Middle East is a long-stated goal of Israeli foreign policy, articulated by Oded Yinon in "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties":

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria. Iraq is stronger than Syria. In the short run it is Iraqi power which constitutes the greatest threat to Israel. An Iraqi-Iranian war will tear Iraq apart and cause its downfall at home even before it is able to organize a struggle on a wide front against us. Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon. In Iraq, a division into provinces along ethnic/religious lines as in Syria during Ottoman times is possible. So, three (or more) states will exist around the three major cities: Basra, Baghdad and Mosul, and Shi'ite areas in the south will separate from the Sunni and Kurdish north."- "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties" A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties, by Oded Yinon, translated by Israel Shahak

Fact: The policy of weakening Arab states from within was reiterated by Douglas Feith and Richard Perle, two Bush Defense Department appointees and conspirators in 9/11. They said in the 1996 paper "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm":

"Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq — an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right — as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions." - "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm" A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm - Wikipedia

Fact: The same tactic of using a false flag attack to drag America into doing Israel's bidding in the Middle East was employed in the USS Liberty attack, which killed 34 American sailors and was designed to drag us into war with Egypt. See Military.com "The Day Israel Attacked America" | Military.com

Fact: Command and control of US air defenses was built on the PTech platform, with ties to Israeli intel: Bush family ties to terror suspects re-opened by 9/11 '28 pages'

Fact: General Wes Clark confirmed that Oded Yinon's plan of regime change across the Middle East was the real purpose of the Iraq invasion. Americans are so dumb they are only good for cannon fodder and rolling out of Humvees on fire from an IED.

What we dumbasses know is that muslum extremists flew the planes into the buildings. What we don't know is why they weren't all wiped out after.

so because the LAMESTREAM media told you that that makes it
It makes me wonder why you're babbling about a report you've clearly never read. After laughably denying that any investigation existed.

You wallow in willful ignorance like a pig does mud, PF

Can you tell us why the metal from the Towers was never examined?

Can you just jump to your conspiracy theory and save us the 20 questions shtick?

Here you go, Einstein.

:yes_text12::udaman::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::TH_WAY~113::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

so much for the wackiest unproven conspiracy theory ever invented by mankind that 19 muslims and bin Laden were behind the attacks.:abgg2q.jpg:

So you finally admit the media lies. Thank you!

You've clearly never read the 911 Report. They go into elaborate detail as to who perpetrated the attacks. How it was funded, who did it, how they did it, why they did it, who they were aligned with, who they met with. Virtually the whole of Chapter 7 from page 232 to page 270.

Nearly 40 pages of pictures, names, timelines, training, profiles, the works.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.
WOW, that is an elaborate scenario. It makes you wonder why the FBI did not finger Bin Laden for the job due to a "lack of evidence."

It makes me wonder why you're babbling about a report you've clearly never read. After laughably denying that any investigation existed.

Why would it need to be examined? Are you a 9/11 Truther moron?

LOL, it's sad that so many people are afraid of finding out he truth. I have an aversion to "fake" investigation and Government cover ups. Here is a clip just for you son.

Filed in 1996.

Will that convince you? No. But one must WANT to know the truth before one can learn it. It's out there in the open.But you are incapable of grasping it. It will destroy that little cocoon you live in.

yep.yep and yep.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::yes_text12:

No it was the same people who attacked the USS Liberty to drag us into war with Egypt, with the help of American traitors high up in the defense and intelligence establishment. That means Israel. Bush was probably given an ultimatum to go along with the coup or die. Of course none of you dumbasses knows any of this because you are so manipulable by online Israeli shills who regularly start threads like this to reinforce the message DEM MOOSLUMS!

Ask who benefits. What did 9/11 accomplish? The destruction of Muslim countries, which sit on land Israel wants.

Fact: 5 confirmed Israeli Mossad spies were arrested in NYC on 9/11 filming the burning towers, cheering and high-fiving. It can determined that they set up the camera BEFORE the first plane hit, at Liberty State Park in Jersey City, with an unobstructed view of the towers. ABC News: Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

Fact: The Israelis were driving around in a van which tested positive for traces of explosives. History Commons: Context of '3:56 p.m. September 11, 2001: Five Apparent Israeli Spies Arrested for Puzzling Behavior at Time of First WTC Attack'

FBI report on Israeli Mossad agents in NYC on 9/11: The "Dancing Israelis" FBI Report - Debunked

Fact: the overthrow of Saddam and "regime change" across the Middle East is a long-stated goal of Israeli foreign policy, articulated by Oded Yinon in "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties":

"Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel's targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria. Iraq is stronger than Syria. In the short run it is Iraqi power which constitutes the greatest threat to Israel. An Iraqi-Iranian war will tear Iraq apart and cause its downfall at home even before it is able to organize a struggle on a wide front against us. Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon. In Iraq, a division into provinces along ethnic/religious lines as in Syria during Ottoman times is possible. So, three (or more) states will exist around the three major cities: Basra, Baghdad and Mosul, and Shi'ite areas in the south will separate from the Sunni and Kurdish north."- "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties" A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties, by Oded Yinon, translated by Israel Shahak

Fact: The policy of weakening Arab states from within was reiterated by Douglas Feith and Richard Perle, two Bush Defense Department appointees and conspirators in 9/11. They said in the 1996 paper "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm":

"Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq — an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right — as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions." - "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm" A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm - Wikipedia

Fact: The same tactic of using a false flag attack to drag America into doing Israel's bidding in the Middle East was employed in the USS Liberty attack, which killed 34 American sailors and was designed to drag us into war with Egypt. See Military.com "The Day Israel Attacked America" | Military.com

Fact: Command and control of US air defenses was built on the PTech platform, with ties to Israeli intel: Bush family ties to terror suspects re-opened by 9/11 '28 pages'

Fact: General Wes Clark confirmed that Oded Yinon's plan of regime change across the Middle East was the real purpose of the Iraq invasion. Americans are so dumb they are only good for cannon fodder and rolling out of Humvees on fire from an IED.

What we dumbasses know is that muslum extremists flew the planes into the buildings. What we don't know is why they weren't all wiped out after.

so because the LAMESTREAM media told you that that makes it

Can you just jump to your conspiracy theory and save us the 20 questions shtick?

Here you go, Einstein.

:yes_text12::udaman::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::TH_WAY~113::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

so much for the wackiest unproven conspiracy theory ever invented by mankind that 19 muslims and bin Laden were behind the attacks.:abgg2q.jpg:

So you finally admit the media lies. Thank you!

Uh who are you talking to?
WOW, that is an elaborate scenario. It makes you wonder why the FBI did not finger Bin Laden for the job due to a "lack of evidence."

Why would it need to be examined? Are you a 9/11 Truther moron?

LOL, it's sad that so many people are afraid of finding out he truth. I have an aversion to "fake" investigation and Government cover ups. Here is a clip just for you son.

Filed in 1996.

Will that convince you? No. But one must WANT to know the truth before one can learn it. It's out there in the open.But you are incapable of grasping it. It will destroy that little cocoon you live in.

yep.yep and yep.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::yes_text12:

I thought for certain I quoted your post. But I was asking all I guess.

Run.

How can anyone really know what the basic facts are? Most of the gov don't tell the truth nor do the media. Yet y'all sit her spewing your stories like you were on the planes.

Then how do you know 911 even happened? If you're going to get existential and philosophical......you'll have to prove that you're not a brain in a jar responding a program before anything you say has any relevance.

Run.

Uhh there are no stories coming from me. I only go by facts.:rolleyes:the basic FACTS are as Odium said and as I proved earlier,is it was a joint CIA/mossad operation and there is zero evidence that 19 muslims did it but plenty of overwhelming evidence it was a CIA/mossad operation.,:abgg2q.jpg: no stories here on that, you're preaching to the choir here on the media which just proves my case FOR ME. LOL . WHY would the media LIE about it and cover it up if the official story-"and their version is for sure a STORY.lol," was true,? LOL.

Everybody that knows me knows that I never believe a word of what the mainstream err LAMESTREAM media EVER says, because the majority of the time as you said,,they lie about everything and can never prove their lies to be true and always OMIT key evidence.

uh you should be addressig the official conspiracy theory apologists here like the OP,THEY are the ones that believe everything the media tells them EVEN when the media and government have no evidence to prove their case.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Run.

Uhh there are no stories coming from me. I only go by facts.:rolleyes:the basic FACTS are as Odium said and as I proved earlier,is it was a joint CIA/mossad operation and there is zero evidence that 19 muslims did it but plenty of overwhelming evidence it was a CIA/mossad operation.,:abgg2q.jpg: no stories here on that, you're preaching to the choir here,everybody that knows me knows that I never believe a word of what the mainstream err LAMESTREAM media says,because the majority of the time as you said,,they lie about everything and can never prove their lies to be true and always OMIT key evidence.
Yeah, I just quoted you responding to them. Sorry for the confusion.

It was Muslims

False

It was Israel/Zionism.

Only SUB HUMANS would try to argue things like building 7 not being a controlled demo....

Or the FDNY. They anticipated its collapse due to fire and structure damage hours before it came down. They put a transit on the building, watched it starting to bulge and lean and evacuated their own people and everyone else hours before its collapse.

But you know better, huh?

This is why so many TRAITORS hate Putin. Putin was the first 911 Truther, and has helped patriotic Americans understand that "Osama" was really a JEWISH CIA "asset" named Tom Ossman....

and THAT is why TRAITOR W made "Osama" "not a priority...."

This is why so many TRAITORS hate Putin. Putin was the first 911 Truther, and has helped patriotic Americans understand that "Osama" was really a JEWISH CIA "asset" named Tom Ossman....

and THAT is why TRAITOR W made "Osama" "not a priority...."

So you're railing on Jews and lauding Putin.

Um, Comrade....is there something you'd like to tell us?

Run.

Then how do you know 911 even happened? If you're going to get existential and philosophical......you'll have to prove that you're not a brain in a jar responding a program before anything you say has any relevance.
How do I know? I saw a video of two big airplanes flying really fast as they hit the buildings. And then I got pictures from a guy who was there. And then the buildings are gone. But now that I think about who historically has flown planes into things to destroy them? The Japanese that's who! Ok, so it was kamikazes who did it. Is that better for you now troll?

Run.

How do I know? I saw a video of two big airplanes flying really fast as they hit the buildings. And then I got pictures from a guy who was there. And then the buildings are gone. But now that I think about who historically has flown planes into things to destroy them? The Japanese that's who! Ok, so it was kamikazes who did it. Is that better for you now troll?

Using your logic....what buildings? What planes? Prove that the WTC ever existed, using your own logic. Or that it was destroyed by planes. Or that anyone died.

If you can't trust anything, good luck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back