911 who did it?

It makes me wonder why you're babbling about a report you've clearly never read. After laughably denying that any investigation existed.

You wallow in willful ignorance like a pig does mud, PF

Can you tell us why the metal from the Towers was never examined?

Why would it need to be examined? Are you a 9/11 Truther moron?

LOL, it's sad that so many people are afraid of finding out he truth. I have an aversion to "fake" investigation and Government cover ups. Here is a clip just for you son.

Filed in 1996.

Will that convince you? No. But one must WANT to know the truth before one can learn it. It's out there in the open.But you are incapable of grasping it. It will destroy that little cocoon you live in.

You can't tell the difference between reality and a movie? You are such a joke!

LOL. Frankly friend ANYONE who accepts the Government version anything is nothing more than an unthinking child.You know nothing of history and nothing of reality.

It happens that I have worked for the government most of my life and know they would not be competent enough to pull any of you conspiracy theory off!

It makes me wonder why you're babbling about a report you've clearly never read. After laughably denying that any investigation existed.

You wallow in willful ignorance like a pig does mud, PF

LOL, it's sad that so many people are afraid of finding out he truth. I have an aversion to "fake" investigation and Government cover ups. Here is a clip just for you son.

Filed in 1996.

Will that convince you? No. But one must WANT to know the truth before one can learn it. It's out there in the open.But you are incapable of grasping it. It will destroy that little cocoon you live in.

LOL. Frankly friend ANYONE who accepts the Government version anything is nothing more than an unthinking child.You know nothing of history and nothing of reality.

In comparison to what? Whatever hapless batshit someone on youtube told you to think?

I'll follow the evidence. You follow whatever Alex Jones or youtube tells you to believe.

Filed in 1996.

It happens that I have worked for the government most of my life and know they would not be competent enough to pull any of you conspiracy theory off!

Which conspiracy? The 'orbital weapons platforms from space' theory? Invisible explosives? Thermite?

The 911 Truther movement is a disjointed, self contradictory mess that is predicated on stupidly complicated, wildly complex, ludicriously elaborate conspiracies involving thousands and thousands of people, backed by jack shit.

A whole lot of Christians believe all non-Christians will be in hell.

The stench of hypocrisy, ladies and gentlemen.

the difference is that 99% of Christians do not murder non Christians and claim that God told them to do it. some radical sects of Christianity do believe as you said, but they are a tiny minority, whereas the vast majority of Muslims believe that non muslims will burn in hell and that they should expedite their journey there.

the hypocrisy is allowing muslims take over our cities and parts of the federal government. the US constitution is incompatible with muslim rule. Islam is the government and body of law in muslim countries. Try holding a Bible study in Saudi Arabia. Friends there had a phillipino house keeper who was a Christian and started a Bible study, he was beheaded. Tolerance? Religion of peace? bullshit.

On this 17th anniversary lets remember who killed over 3000 innocent americans and why they did it.

It was not Hindus, Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, Shintos, Wickens, or even atheists. It was Muslims and they did it in the name of their perverted religion.

We need to stop the PC bullshit about Islam and understand that at its most basic foundations, it is not a religion of peace, it is a religion of murder, intolerance, abuse of women, and hate of all non-muslims.

Now, having said that, there are many good peaceful muslims, but why do we not hear from them? why do they not condemn those who murder in the name of islam?

On this anniversary lets remember the innocents who died, the first responders and everyone else who was victimized by this heinous act, and lets never become so foolish that we forget who did it and why.

who do you think did it and why?

hint: it wasn't Iraq and it wasn't because they hate us for our freedom.

3,000 people died in my city.

how many died in yours, pretend patrtiot?

Muslims in the name of Islam did it. Most of them came from Saudi Arabia and were followers of Osama Bin Laden (a radical muslim), they did it in MY country, your country, New York, DC and Penn are part of the USA, dingleberry.

On this 17th anniversary lets remember who killed over 3000 innocent americans and why they did it.

It was not Hindus, Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, Shintos, Wickens, or even atheists. It was Muslims and they did it in the name of their perverted religion.

We need to stop the PC bullshit about Islam and understand that at its most basic foundations, it is not a religion of peace, it is a religion of murder, intolerance, abuse of women, and hate of all non-muslims.

Now, having said that, there are many good peaceful muslims, but why do we not hear from them? why do they not condemn those who murder in the name of islam?

On this anniversary lets remember the innocents who died, the first responders and everyone else who was victimized by this heinous act, and lets never become so foolish that we forget who did it and why.
Russia

Filed in 1996.

Which conspiracy? The 'orbital weapons platforms from space' theory? Invisible explosives? Thermite?

The 911 Truther movement is a disjointed, self contradictory mess that is predicated on stupidly complicated, wildly complex, ludicriously elaborate conspiracies involving thousands and thousands of people, backed by jack shit.

come on sky, you know that Bush, Cheney, and Netanyahu were seen planting charges and running cables in the stairwells of the WTC. :abgg2q.jpg:

Does anyone doubt that muslims did 911 in the name of Islam? If so, please tell us what screaming "allah Akbar" just before crashing the planes means.

So...we hold all christians responsible for Oklahoma City? Is that how it works?

So...we hold all christians responsible for Oklahoma City? Is that how it works?

no----we recognize aspects of Islamic ideology. Kamikazee operations reflect
an aspect of Japanese culture. Suicide attacks reflect an aspect of Islamic ideology------to deny that fact is really stupid. Mickey Mantle was a hero when I was six years old. Osama bin Laden is a hero to MILLIONS of muslims
(our of 1.5 billion----ie not ALL) I know of no group that lauds the Oklahoma bomber as a hero or an OCCUPANT OF PARADISE for his "good deed"

The death cult did it and we all know why.
The NRA?

Nice generalization fallacy you have there, Grandma.

I guess we should judge all Christians on the behavior of the Klan.

klan_jesus_saves.jpg
What? another liberal deflecting? Towel heads did it.
If you are referring to Saudis....yes, most were....and we are still friends/allies with them. A puzzlement.

klan_jesus_saves.jpg
Yes, you have made it clear you would like to exterminate all Muslims on this forum before, you creepy old nazi wannabe.
And you have made it clear you want them to throw you off a rooftop.
Fascinating how our trumpanzees get all gleamy eyed over that prospect.

klan_jesus_saves.jpg
Yes, you have made it clear you would like to exterminate all Muslims on this forum before, you creepy old nazi wannabe.
Muslims don't want to throw me off a rooftop, retard.

klan_jesus_saves.jpg
Muslims don't want to throw me off a rooftop, retard.
Go kiss your fag boyfriend in a Muslim area and see what happens. Who needs a roof?

Forum List

Back