911 System Goes Down Across America

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Likely the ChiComs are doing a test run.
How the hell can they all be linked like that?

Dammit! You almost made me pick up the phone and dial 911 to see if it was working.

I'll get you for that. :laughing0301:

Could be. Could be the Russians again.
Cyberwarfare by Russia includes denial of service attacks, hacker attacks, dissemination of disinformation and propaganda, participation of state-sponsored teams in political blogs, internet surveillance using SORM technology, persecution of cyber-dissidents and other active measures. Cyberwarfare by Russia - Wikipedia

Cyberwarfare by Russia includes denial of service attacks, hacker attacks, dissemination of disinformation and propaganda, participation of state-sponsored teams in political blogs, internet surveillance using SORM technology, persecution of cyber-dissidents and other active measures. Cyberwarfare by Russia - Wikipedia

Russian cyber warfare is way over-rated by our agencies. The Chinese are the ones we need to worry about.

FAKE NEWS!!!
NBC.
You never know with them.
Everything in our infrastructure is going to hell. Along with the middle class and the working class good job GOP.... Tax the rich

Russian cyber warfare is way over-rated by our agencies. The Chinese are the ones we need to worry about.
Because the orange clown says so? The Russians are the ones doing it now and basically ruined 2016 when 60% of political coverage was about Hillary's emails that the Russians hacked and turned out to be meaningless by the way... But a great place for making up propaganda. For the rubes....

FAKE NEWS!!!
NBC.
You never know with them.
Everything in our infrastructure is going to hell. Along with the middle class and the working class good job GOP.... Tax the rich

What? I thought Obama fixed the infrastructure. Did he lie or something?

Ha! Ha! Made you look.

baaa6b63a2611d0b7ae812e487728ffec86eb2c269436558999b39e08bb5ef6f.jpg

Because the orange clown says so? The Russians are the ones doing it now and basically ruined 2016 when 60% of political coverage was about Hillary's emails that the Russians hacked and turned out to be meaningless by the way... But a great place for making up propaganda. For the rubes....

If that's true, I certainly hope they ruin 2020 for you too.

FAKE NEWS!!!

So I suppose you picked up the phone, dialed 911, and it worked?

Go ahead. Try it and let me know. I"m curious.
I used the scanner radio app on multiple smartphones. I listened to emergency police, fire & EMS in all the areas the article mentioned, Tucson, NYC, Philly, Washoe County, Reno, Sparks, Chicago, Minneapolis & the radio traffic was normal without any mention of 911 problems.

Nope. Can't criticize them or Omar. You get "dead linked."

FAKE NEWS!!!

So I suppose you picked up the phone, dialed 911, and it worked?

Go ahead. Try it and let me know. I"m curious.
I used the scanner radio app on multiple smartphones. I listened to emergency police, fire & EMS in all the areas the article mentioned, Tucson, NYC, Philly, Washoe County, Reno, Sparks, Chicago, Minneapolis & the radio traffic was normal without any mention of 911 problems.

That'll work. I usually tune into broadcastify when something's happening in another city.

Liberals don't need 911 anyway as they don't want to see the police. Just a taste of that Utopia they so desire.
Democratic Party cheers for China and hates the United States of America.

Forum List

Back