90% percent of Amish voters are Republicans

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
So the Amish are Trump-supporters. I wonder how many of them will turn out?

"Ninety percent of Amish are registered Republicans. However, even with their conservative affiliation, a significant number of Amish who came out to vote in 2004 when George W. Bush was running (323 of them), stayed home during Mr. Trump’s election, research shows. While Mr. Kopko and Mr. Nolt don’t suspect Amish voters will change their vote in 2020, they do think that Amish turnout could matter..."

The Amish vote and what it means for 2020

Maybe Biden's TV ads can turn them around...

9707696-large.jpg

I was just reading a story on a poll on Muslim leaders and the 2 million voters who follow them ...all swinging to Trump cause of his middle east east peace prospects

Muslims respect strong leadership

50 cent
The rapper ....im voting for Trump after reading bidens tax plan
Half the young black male population is awake

In Pennsylvania the organization that planned a Trump train expected 400 vehicles max

6000 showed up

And it happening all over the country

voter fraud is thier only hope

I was just reading a story on a poll on Muslim leaders and the 2 million voters who follow them ...all swinging to Trump cause of his middle east east peace prospects

Muslims respect strong leadership

50 cent
The rapper ....im voting for Trump after reading bidens tax plan
Half the young black male population is awake

In Pennsylvania the organization that planned a Trump train expected 400 vehicles max

6000 showed up

And it happening all over the country

voter fraud is thier only hope
Muslims hate that some of the camel kissing brethren are making peace with Israel. And Trump hates Muslims as well. Now you know.

Although I know next to nothing about the Amish (except how they are portrayed in the movies), they seem to be very hard-working & well-behaved people.

So I can understand why most of them would support the Republicans instead of the Democrats.

I don't like the message but I love the scene, very cool: Amish Trump Parade. I recall driving through this area on a snow covered day in winter, when taking the slow way home back to Columbus from parents place outside Cleveland, it was like a Courier and Ives picture come to life.

Forum List

Back