90% of sheriffs will not enforce llinois ban on semi-automatic weapons

Do leftie politicians even understand what constitutes a semi-automatic weapon? Most .22 rifles including Ruger's 10-22 commonly used for busting groundhogs and sport shooting is a semi-automatic rifle. Every 9mm and .45 handgun is a semi-automatic weapon.

It's a meaningless DNC talking point to them.

Anything with the word "automatic" in it means "assault weapon" to them.

I support them not supporting an unconstitutional law BUT they have to remember, the people have the same right to tell the cops to get lost when they are told to abide by unconstitutional demands.

Huh. DeSantos was a hero for firing an Elected DA who vowed not to enforce State Law that Ron pushed through. Democrats on the other hand are Nazi’s for expecting the cops to enforce State Law. Got it.

We need a word for such things. We need a word to describe it succinctly. We could make a word up. We could call it, I don’t know. How about Hypocritical? Yeah. I like that word for such things.

Huh. DeSantos was a hero for firing an Elected DA who vowed not to enforce State Law that Ron pushed through. Democrats on the other hand are Nazi’s for expecting the cops to enforce State Law. Got it.

We need a word for such things. We need a word to describe it succinctly. We could make a word up. We could call it, I don’t know. How about Hypocritical? Yeah. I like that word for such things.

Look who's suddenly a true blue law and order guy!

It is to laugh.

Look who's suddenly a true blue law and order guy!

It is to laugh.

You have a search feature above. Find a post where I said the laws don’t matter or anything like that.

You can find dozens of posts where I comment on a corrupt justice system. You can find more posts where I call for reform. But find one where I say the laws should not be enforced. You can find where I comment on Juries and how they have the power to determine a law is unjust or unjustly applied. But even then I don’t say the laws don’t matter. FYI it is called Jury Nullification.

But like always. You lump me in with an illusion you have created.

You have a search feature above. Find a post where I said the laws don’t matter or anything like that.

You can find dozens of posts where I comment on a corrupt justice system. You can find more posts where I call for reform. But find one where I say the laws should not be enforced. You can find where I comment on Juries and how they have the power to determine a law is unjust or unjustly applied. But even then I don’t say the laws don’t matter. FYI it is called Jury Nullification.

But like always. You lump me in with an illusion you have created.

YOU can find those posts.

YOU can find those posts.

I can’t because I never wrote anything about laws being ignored. So explain to me again how it is right for DeSantis to fire the Prosecutor but wrong for the State of Illinois to expect the Sheriffs to enforce the law.

I can’t because I never wrote anything about laws being ignored. So explain to me again how it is right for DeSantis to fire the Prosecutor but wrong for the State of Illinois to expect the Sheriffs to enforce the law.

Apples and oranges.

Not surprised.

The Nazi Symbol Sporting Light Blue JackAss has targeted you for Termination. It takes up huge amounts of space to squirt out its little poops.. again.. and again..

"It Can't Be Bargained With. It Can't Be Reasoned With... And It Absolutely Will Not Stop, Ever... Until You Are Forced To Ignore It Altogether!"​

The Nazi Symbol Sporting Light Blue JackAss has targeted you for Termination. It takes up huge amounts of space to squirt out its little poops.. again.. and again..

"It Can't Be Bargained With. It Can't Be Reasoned With... And It Absolutely Will Not Stop, Ever... Until You Are Forced To Ignore It Altogether!"​

Wow! You've been taking creative writing lessons from rightwinger.

Maybe you'll win awards too!

One word of advice -- sharpen up the wit if you ever expect your comments to be hurtful to me.

They're not.

Blunt instrument.

But it's an impressive half try.

Good luck and thanks for the thought provoking post!

And I'm cheered by the ignorance of your statement. If you blue-ass nazis ever start "getting it", we might have to give you credit for having some intelligence.

Apples and oranges.

Not surprised.

Explain how it is Apples and Oranges please. Because in both cases a lower level official declared their determination to refuse to enforce State Law. And in one the Governor was cheered. What is the difference?

I'm sure the Merrick Garland doj will send in homeland security to override the sheriffs if they won't comply.

Good for them! This is the type of civil disobedience that will defeat the tyrants.

Forum List

Back