9 Years Into Common Core, Test Scores Are Down, Indoctrination Up

Ol hateful Reagan.
I don't have a problem with that. If Reagan started that fuck Reagan. I don't know who started it, but lets that it's true.

Fuck Reagan for starting it.
Fuck Bush for No Child Left Behind
Fuck Obama for Every Student Succeeds

And Fuck Trump for not undoing all that bullshit. Although to be fair I'm not sure he can. Got a lot on his plate as it is.

Ol hateful Reagan.
I don't have a problem with that. If Reagan started that fuck Reagan. I don't know who started it, but lets that it's true.

Fuck Reagan for starting it.
Fuck Bush for No Child Left Behind
Fuck Obama for Every Student Succeeds

And Fuck Trump for not undoing all that bullshit. Although to be fair I'm not sure he can. Got a lot on his plate as it is.

I think in his 2nd term, we're going to see that Trump was never what he appeared to be.
I think we'll see a LOT more of the Swamp Trump in term 2.

Could be wrong but that's my best guess.

I hold firm to the contention that it's Washington DC (and everyone there) vs We The People (who have any sense left)

You stupid assholes wouldn't know Common Core if it fell on you out of tree! It is just a catch-all you dumb shits use to criticize education because you apparently never got one.

There is plenty wrong with public education in many parts of the country, but you uneducated fuckers could never find the real blame (liberalism) so you retardedly blamed Common Core.

Weather why not quit you cushy job and go in and teach? Show us how it's done. Fix all the home lives and troubled kids. If you want change you have to step it up. Anybody can armchair quarterback.

You stupid assholes wouldn't know Common Core if it fell on you out of tree! It is just a catch-all you dumb shits use to criticize education because you apparently never got one.

There is plenty wrong with public education in many parts of the country, but you uneducated fuckers could never find the real blame (liberalism) so you retardedly blamed Common Core.
I have 5 close friends who probably have over 120 years of teaching experience. One was responsible for implementing CC in her district and happily did so. All 5 today say CC is the worst thing in education ever.

Weather why not quit you cushy job and go in and teach? Show us how it's done. Fix all the home lives and troubled kids. If you want change you have to step it up. Anybody can armchair quarterback.
You read my posts. Think I’m one to comply with bullshit from either kids or education brass? Spending the time to obtain credentials to get fired on the first day would not be wise.

That’s why I advocate homeschooling. Kids can actually obtain an education. Every good military strategy says if you can just go around the enemy that is your best option.

You read my posts. Think I’m one to comply with bullshit from either kids or education brass? Spending the time to obtain credentials to get fired on the first day would not be wise.

That’s why I advocate homeschooling. Kids can actually obtain an education. Every good military strategy says if you can just go around the enemy that is your best option.

Tramp doesn't like homeschool , he wants school to be open.

If you aren't willing to step in a classroom then things aren't ever going to change.

I have 5 close friends who probably have over 120 years of teaching experience. One was responsible for implementing CC in her district and happily did so. All 5 today say CC is the worst thing in education ever.

Then your friends are stupid motherfuckers who did not know how to teach. Now, stick that in your fucking ass to placate your gay tendencies.

Forum List

Back