9-Year-Old Girl Scout, Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
A 9-year-old Girl Scout was shot and injured in Indianapolis on Tuesday while going out to sell cookies.

Sinai Miller was leaving her apartment with a younger sister to pick up cookies and then start selling them when witnesses say a blue Ford Expedition pulled up, and someone inside the vehicle began shooting at the complex.

Sinai Miller 9-Year-Old Girl Scout Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

I hope for a speedy recovery and I hope her parents keep letting her know that there was nothing her sweet little heart did to deserve this and it was the actions of bad people.

Terrible!

Sounds like another black (could be white) thug shooter who should be put down like the fat boy in Mizzou and Trayvon.

-Geaux

Probably another self-sovereign.

Just anything brown makes them feel threatened...

Terrible!

Sounds like another black (could be white) thug shooter who should be put down like the fat boy in Mizzou and Trayvon.

-Geaux
Always with the sheet and hood. Nice.

I'm sorry if the focus of our crime in this country revolves around failed black culture.

You did notice I said the shooter could be white?

-Geaux
Did you notice that the story was about a 9 year old girl scout? How many times have you posted here and not mentioned race?

Terrible!

-Geaux
Always with the sheet and hood. Nice.

I'm sorry if the focus of our crime in this country revolves around failed black culture.

You did notice I said the shooter could be white?

-Geaux
Did you notice that the story was about a 9 year old girl scout? How many times have you posted here and not mentioned race?

Sure I noticed. Whats your point?

As for your second question, 'Go look it up, and you tell me'

-Geaux

A black thug? A white redneck? An illegal immigrant hispanic? A depressed asian?

Come on people. It was a 9 year old selling cookies. The only suspect evil enough to gun her down in cold blood is obviously a white cop. She probly approached undercover cops with a chocolate mint cookie in hand after taking a bite of it..which shaped it like a gun.

A black thug? A white redneck? An illegal immigrant hispanic? A depressed asian?

Come on people. It was a 9 year old selling cookies. The only suspect evil enough to gun her down in cold blood is obviously a white cop. She probly approached undercover cops with a chocolate mint cookie in hand after taking a bite of it..which shaped it like a gun.
What are we to do with you... :slap:

Terrible!

-Geaux

:dig:

Trayvon wasn't even established as being ANY kind of criminal.

It was reported there was marijuana in his system.

How did it get there? Legally?

I said any sort of criminal. We all break the law, but that doesn't make us criminals.

Crime - an unlawful act punishable by a state.
Criminal - a person who commits a crime, i.e. a person who breaks the law.

Forum List

Back