9 Times Republicans Embarrassed the Dems in the Impeachment; Will They Continue?

What do you think the Dems will do in this so-called Impeachment inquiry?

• They will vote for the impeachment then oppose it in the Senate like the GOP did back in 1998

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The Democrats are getting no sympathy as the Republicans are showing some rare nerve and moxy turning this whole impeachment around on Democrats whose best witnesses, supposedly openly admit that they NEVER discussed any of this with the President directly, so all they have is hearsay.

The real risk the Dims are running is that the Senate will take this whole impeachment procewss and use it to investigate the Steel Dossier, the misuse of FISA warrants and the use of the FBI and foreign assets to compromise a candidate for office and a sitting President.

Then they will really know humiliation and pain like never before.

9 Times GOP Lawmakers Dunked on Schiff During Impeachment Hearing

I think it 90% likely that they will back down and not send this to the Senate for trial.

They have to see it through. They have no choice.

If they fold, they're done forever.

The Democrats are getting no sympathy as the Republicans are showing some rare nerve and moxy turning this whole impeachment around on Democrats whose best witnesses, supposedly openly admit that they NEVER discussed any of this with the President directly, so all they have is hearsay.

The real risk the Dims are running is that the Senate will take this whole impeachment procewss and use it to investigate the Steel Dossier, the misuse of FISA warrants and the use of the FBI and foreign assets to compromise a candidate for office and a sitting President.

I think it 90% likely that they will back down and not send this to the Senate for trial.

If I had to bet, Trump will get impeached and the senate will not vote to remove him, ala Clinton.

If I had to bet, Trump will get impeached and the senate will not vote to remove him, ala Clinton.

No shit nonstradimass

^:cuckoo:

Rump is guilty as hell. What it shows is that a bunch of Rumpets needs to be sent home without their supper.

Of what? You keep claiming he's guilty of something but never produce the law he's broken.

THE DIPLOMAD 2.0: New Whine in an Old Battle.

Let me put it in nice simple terms so that the Swamp Beings will understand: The President sets and conducts foreign policy, not State, not the NSC, not the DOD, not any other alphabet agency. He does not have to go through State or NSC to conduct said policy; he does not have to consult with Kent or Taylor or anybody else on Ukraine or any other aspect of foreign policy.​

Let me put it in nice simple terms so that the Swamp Beings will understand: The President sets and conducts foreign policy, not State, not the NSC, not the DOD, not any other alphabet agency. He does not have to go through State or NSC to conduct said policy; he does not have to consult with Kent or Taylor or anybody else on Ukraine or any other aspect of foreign policy.​
No, I dont think they will understand that.

Too many multilke syllables there.

Dems wont have the votes to impeach but they'll come up with some gutless nincompoopery that somehow blames Trump for their mindless absurdities..

:abgg2q.jpg: What impeachment hearing have you been watching? Republicans are making themselves look foolish as hell.

:abgg2q.jpg: What impeachment hearing have you been watching? Republicans are making themselves look foolish as hell.

Only if you're a moron.

So it`s okay to use taxpayer money to shakedown another country for personal favors. Are you really that stupid? Never mind.

So it`s okay to use taxpayer money to shakedown another country for personal favors. Are you really that stupid? Never mind.

You mean like biden did. His case we have real evidence for.

Not trump.

Forum List

Back