9 states refuse issue to stay home orders South Dakota's Gov. says they're draconian measures like the Chinese gov. has done

They are toast. They will be the American Ecuador
I'm betting this prophetic wet dream of yours wont happen too.
You're a sick little fucker, aren't you.
Admit you guys love this "crisis."

Were at 9,000 deaths today, and the way they arrived at this figure is pretty damn shady. Let's see if we can squeeze out 100k to 200k in the next week. I dont believe that for a moment.

And when it never materializes, you guys will say we avoided a catastrophe BECAUSE enough followed your decrees.

I will watch this thread. 100k deaths predicted in a week. We'll see.
why is he sick? he's reporting the fatalities that have been established. to meet that criteria, 14k a day must die. We just reached over 1k a day and that wasn't yesterday. so, where are all of these deaths coming from?
Lol, you think this is all gonna happen in a week?

Wake the fuck up.

The end games just one of them "

View attachment 319866
when did he take over the constitution?

Who Bill Gates?
The person responsible for Window's Vista

Yeah funny the power this pos has over our health when the mother fkr sat in his garage on computers tryign to do chit that had nothing to do with our health. FOLLOW this bastard he is as crooked at a 2 dollar bill and he is an ELITE part of the NWO if you dig deep on this SOB he tells the world he wants to gawd dam kill us yet these stupid fkrs cann way nothing other than 1st grade level attacks. These leftist dumb asses have no clue.

adn still the fools can't figure out why they want to shut down infowars LMFAO
For example, top globalists are coming out of the woodwork amid the crisis to suggest dystopian “solutions” Infowars has warned about for years.

Were at 9,000 deaths today, and the way they arrived at this figure is pretty damn shady. Let's see if we can squeeze out 100k to 200k in the next week. I dont believe that for a moment.

And when it never materializes, you guys will say we avoided a catastrophe BECAUSE enough followed your decrees.

why is he sick? he's reporting the fatalities that have been established. to meet that criteria, 14k a day must die. We just reached over 1k a day and that wasn't yesterday. so, where are all of these deaths coming from?

Wake the fuck up.
it's what the experts said. tragedy this week, they said it. expect it. well to expect it one has to look at the numbers, the numbers they provide, need to be 15,000 a day. just 1,000 yesterday, cut one day out. and, the numbers have leveled off. you have no actual position to be saying things will be worse. just don't

Wake the fuck up.
it's what the experts said. tragedy this week, they said it. expect it. well to expect it one has to look at the numbers, the numbers they provide, need to be 15,000 a day. just 1,000 yesterday, cut one day out. and, the numbers have leveled off. you have no actual position to be saying things will be worse. just don't
You might wanna recheck your sources.

Forum List

Back