9 Days To Go...Biden Ends "In Person" Campaigning

Another one of @TheBabylonBee prophecies fulfilled !!!!:up:

1603673898909.png

Hillary cancelled a Florida event when 35 people showed up the day before, Harris just had 10 people at her event. LOL life is grand

It's still peculiar. If they aren't getting crowds, if there is no excitement or motivation, how can the polls or his Party believe he is going to win on election day?

None of it makes sense. America is awoken, and they know if Biden wins once all the Dreamers are allowed to vote it's over for the GOP. So, how could Biden take all of this time off in such an environment?

Hillary cancelled a Florida event when 35 people showed up the day before, Harris just had 10 people at her event. LOL life is grand

It's still peculiar. If they aren't getting crowds, if there is no excitement or motivation, how can the polls or his Party believe he is going to win on election day?

None of it makes sense. America is awoken, and they know if Biden wins once all the Dreamers are allowed to vote it's over for the GOP. So, how could Biden take all of this time off in such an environment?
It makes perfect sense because everything we hear and see is a lie.......................

When you accept this it all makes perfect sense

Even with all the voter fraud...the morning after the election...biden will draw this card...

BeautyContest1.jpg

I find this deeply sinister, I think Biden, along with Obama, and all of the American spy agencies he still controls, already have the exact vote count tallied up! I think Trump could get 100-million votes and Biden will magically present 110-million votes! There is no possible way a serious, viable campaign for US president, could hope to gain a win via this route absent absolutely massive voter fraud that they know gets it done for them! Its not possible that anyone could win the presidency in this manner unless they knew well in advance it was already fixed for them! Folks, you need to be armed, and ready to force democrats from all political forms in the United States, what you are seeing is not like totalitarian communist Chinese control over this election, it is communist Chinese control over this election, its communist China who is responsible for this, they control the democratic party completely, this election is a sham, period! :mad:

The Chinaman has to go underground. A few more meltdowns like this and he'll spontaneously combust. We don't need that, there may be human beings in close proximity.

And now his daughter comes out with this:
EXCLUSIVE SOURCE: Biden Daughter’s Diary Details ‘Not Appropriate’ Showers With Joe As Child

Ashley asks in her diary: “Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma,”

Obviously they're going to keep their animal in a cage until after the election. They can't take a chance on some accidental journalism occurring.

Bye bye Biden
Nobody was showing up anyway.

Why should he? What does it accomplish to talk to 10-30 people sitting in their cars? His polling looks as good as he can hope for-- -- from here on in anything he might do can only hurt him.

Besides, his campaign has largely been about his TV and FB ads and the occasional other thing. 60 million have voted, and I doubt there are many people left who've not already made up their minds.

And anyway, by not doing anymore in-person events, it will be rather hard for anyone to ask him anymore about Him, Hunter Biden and China. :smoke:

It's just Russian propaganda anyway. :eusa_whistle:

I'm very much enjoying watching the right be pissed off because Joe Biden isn't running his campaign the way the right thinks he should. The right is pissed because Trump is losing. That's the bottom line. Trump and the right have nobody to blame but themselves either.

The pollsters are all calling numbers in NY and CA

New Topics

Forum List

Back