~ 9 days left and here's how it actually looks

Gatsby -

Everybody knows that Obama cheated

He cheated in that he got more votes than the other guy.

The extreme right in the US might be better off understanding WHY the right lost, rather than pretending that they did not lose.

Nuh Uh! See, I can do it too. I could give if we disagree brah. My point is libtards like yourself think you're rubbing shit in; when we don't feel like we really lost. It doesn't sting in that regard. But you keep beating off to your alleged Obama victory.
Gatsby -

The extreme right in the US might be better off understanding WHY the right lost, rather than pretending that they did not lose.

Nuh Uh! See, I can do it too. I could give if we disagree brah. My point is libtards like yourself think you're rubbing shit in; when we don't feel like we really lost. It doesn't sting in that regard. But you keep beating off to your alleged Obama victory.

wtf does it take for your kind to really feel like you've lost?

wtf does it take for your kind to really feel like you've lost?

I think it would take an acceptance that fantasy is not reality.

Which is impossible for some people.

:clap2:

Yanno................the Dems kept the Senate, gained seats in the House, and elected a Democratic President for a second term by over a million votes.

Face it GOP, the American people aren't fond of your greed any longer.

Romney will end up with around 301 Electoral College Votes OR MORE and the poor incumbent will end up with ~239 or fewer.

A thread headline to correct leftwhiner's silly thread headline seemed appropriate.

:)

Consider it a public service correction effort. Can't have libs like leftwhiner spreading their disinformation like that unchallenged.

Thank me.

Yes, I have to admit I was wrong about the election

I had Obama winning only 324 electoral votes

What was I thinking?

Romney will end up with around 301 Electoral College Votes OR MORE and the poor incumbent will end up with ~239 or fewer.

A thread headline to correct leftwhiner's silly thread headline seemed appropriate.

:)

Consider it a public service correction effort. Can't have libs like leftwhiner spreading their disinformation like that unchallenged.

Thank me.

I believe the OP may be feeling a little silly by now.

Gatsby -

I can't get over how big of a fool you looked like throughout this thread. Credible polls. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Gatsby -

I can't get over how big of a fool you looked like throughout this thread. Credible polls. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

this thread is a keeper on politics. remember that for the bots

this thread is a keeper on politics. remember that for the bots

These election threads need to be kept alive. Republicans were so cocksure of Romney winning. This should be a reminder to them that they were getting false info back before the election. Too bad they don't question their sources a little better.

There are worse threads out there from that point of view. I remember a few posters vomiting ridicule on anyone who thought Obama would get 250 EC votes.

I posted on this one because I've been away traveling since October - and when I came back this one was still in my list of subscribed threads.

Forum List

Back