9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

PNo excuses private!
Back to digging latrines. That's all you are good for.
Love watching you dig your grave indeed came as westall that’s for sure,as I said,maybe rancid will want to listen to your deflection and pathetic evasions,I’m done with you this time for sure,good bye trollboy.
Was amusing at least watching you get triggered when deflect ting though.lol

Shoot the messenger,I pretend it’s me saying this not the best pilots in the world and the fbi and media did not commit treason if that makes you sleep better.:itsok:

Your anger the way you easily get triggeded when you deflect is priceless,boy at least westall shill is not triggered so easily as you are when getting checkmated,:lmao:
Not only do you fail at basic spelling and grammar, but you can't even express in intelligent and legible English(American). You really are an ignorant dunce.

Love watching you dig your grave indeed came as westall that’s for sure,as I said,maybe rancid will want to listen to your deflection and pathetic evasions,I’m done with you this time for sure,good bye trollboy.
Was amusing at least watching you get triggered when deflect ting though.lol

Shoot the messenger,I pretend it’s me saying this not the best pilots in the world and the fbi and media did not commit treason if that makes you sleep better.:itsok:
I rest my case,trollboy Stryder shoots the messenger thinking it’s my words and not the best pilots in the world and is such a dumbass he wasn’t even aware of the pilots fir truth site,even westall is not thst stupid and knows about that site rancid,:lmao:well good luck to you rancid,can’t reason with a troll who thinks the fbi is not evil anymore and cheney did not violate pentagon protocols thst day and did not commit treason. :rofl: and wants me to believe we should listen to his babble instead of those pilots that spoke out,dumbfuck shoots the messenger thinking these are my words and not them,that they did not say this,not even westall is that much a moron,I at least did not ever have to explain that site to him,waits for stryder to get triggered again after being checkmated and giving another thumbsdown angry in defeat.:lmao:

Anyways rancid best of luck to you with thse trollboys if you decide to go any further with them,I’m done with these two stupid fuck cowards.

Yeah unlike trollboy,you have a job you go to and get paid for,you don’t make the big bucks to troll these threads as he does. It gets tiresome of proving him wrong over and over,watching him evade the treason Cheney and the fbi committed that day.trollboy and thst other loon of his wants to try and convince us THEY are right and top military people thst have spoken up as well as the best pilots in the world aware all e wrong,they keep grasping at straws throwing Hail Marys telling us THEY are right and all those expert pilots as well as pentagon employees are all wrong,comedy gold they have that hysteric logic they are right and all those experts are wrong.:rofl:
left winger has schooled westall and how to troll.:rofl:

Normal sane people would laugh at his pathetic logic that he try’s to get us to believe HIS babble over the best pilots in the world and on top of that,the fbi despite their criminal behavior in the jfk and rfk assassinations all of a sudden turned over a leaf thst day and did not destroy evidence from that gas station and thst Cheney did not commit treason thst day violating standard protocols that day,that transportation Norman minettas testimony is not a smoking gun of cheneys criminal behavior that day,you just can’t make that shit up that trollboy day those experts are all wrong and HE is right.this guy me with his comedy Hail Marys he throws when getting checkmated.:rofl:

I’m sure glad I got one Dane person in you at least who came on here I can rap with.

Normal sane people don't resort to insults like you do.

I work with the best pilots in the world. Boy. The air race community is made up of test pilots, combat pilots, and NASA pilots.

I don’t know who your pilots are, but they don’t hold a candle to the guys I know.

Your anger the way you easily get triggeded when you deflect is priceless,boy at least westall shill is not triggered so easily as you are when getting checkmated,:lmao:

We aren't angry dude. You are the one splattering, and posturing, and acting like a baboon in heat.

The fbi even though westall admits was in a coverup in the kennedy assassinations,all of a sudden did not become an evil organization that day and did not illegally destroy evidence from the gas station,they cleaned up their act that day and stopped being evil after DECADES of corruption and evil :lmao: Cheney did not violate pentagon protocols thst day,pentagon employees lied that day and never experienced harassment by government suits for having explanations thst did not fit their version even though it happened in the kennedy assassinstion as well,as well as top military brass and expert pilots around the world were all wrong and trolls westall and stryder are right and THEY are all wrong, :lmao: the shit you Guys make up in your Hail Marys you throw and ask us to listen to is priceless.you guys don’t even listen to the babble your saying. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: Now westall is triggered angered over him being exposed as a moron as well.:rofl: ranfunck I honestly don’t think they take the time to read the babble they post do you?.:rofl:

ranfunck even with all those facts they claim WE are the loons and need help.this shit just can’t be made up,it’s all there in black and white they have claimed all this.:auiqs.jpg:

Now Langley shills Leftwinger,hjmick,and coyote,I would expect that kind of retarded logic from THEM yeah,but not westall and stryder,never thought THEY could possibly be that fucking stupid to follow logic like that,that’s the logic people on crack use,lol well I was wrong on thst,you learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
The fbi even though westall admits was in a coverup in the kennedy assassinations,all of a sudden did not become an evil organization that day and did not illegally destroy evidence from the gas station,they cleaned up their act that day and stopped being evil after DECADES of corruption and evil :lmao: Cheney did not violate pentagon protocols thst day,pentagon employees lied that day and never experienced harassment by government suits for having explanations thst did not fit their version even though it happened in the kennedy assassinstion as well,as well as top military brass and expert pilots around the world were all wrong and trolls westall and stryder are right and they are wrong,the shit you Guys make up in your Hail Marys you throw and ask us to listen to is priceless.you guys don’t even listen to the babble your saying. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: Now westall is triggered angered over him being exposed as a moron as well.:rofl: ranfunck I honestly don’t think they take the time to read the babble they post do you?.:rofl:

ranfunck even with all those facts they claim WE are the loons and need help.this shit just can’t be made up,it’s all there in black and white they have claimed all this.:auiqs.jpg:

Dude, just give it up. I AM a pilot. I DO work on race planes capable of 500 knots.

I DO work with the best pilots in the world.

You do none of those things.

Seen that vid that wall was built to withstand a nuclear blast pentagon was not. If the plane disintegrated on impacted how did all the damage happen to c and b inner and outer walls there goes your theory.
You my man are making wayyyy too much sense for trollboy to understand. :clap:

Not in this case Mr. scientist what happened to all the seats and luggage did they all disintegrate too ?
Knowing trollboy that’s his Hail Mary he wants us to swallow :abgg2q.jpg: along with the fbi all of a sudden not being an evil organization that day not destroying evidence as they have fir decades and Cheney did not violate pentagon protocols that day,he was looking out for the employees,and did not commit treason and pentagon employees were not harrassed by government agents as they have fir decades fir saying there was a coverup,this shit just can’t be made up. :rofl:

Forum List

Back