9/11 happened because Clinton was elected President...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...he put up a "wall" so the FBI and CIA couldn't share information they had on terrorist plots against America.

So both agencies had inadequate information during the planning stages of 9/11.

The FBI captured one of the 9/11 guys before the attack, and they had his laptop in their station with all his 9/11 plans on it, but they didn't look at it because they didn't have a warrant, and they didn't even bother to try to get a warrant.

Clinton is a lawyer, so it makes sense from a lawyer's point of view to put up a wall to prevent FBI information from being tainted by CIA information that isn't obtained "legally."

But it makes no sense if you're just trying to stop terrorist attacks from happening.

On that day in November 1992 when Clinton was elected, I said to myself: "Something bad is going to happen because of this."

Too bad I didn't write my prediction down on paper and put it in a safe so I could prove it.

The military had Bin Laden in their sights had a target painted on him was ready to take him out but Pussy Clinton wouldn't give the order because they couldn't guarantee no civilians would be killed in the process

Clinton didn't have the balls to make the hard choices and 3 thousand innocent American civilians died because of him being a typical liberal pussy

Bin Laden was desperate to get Bill Clinton's attention, repeatedly attacking America in one terrorist attack after another, even the World Trade Center, which killed six people.

Clinton was so busy dorking his intern, he had no time to deal with things like fighting terrorism.

Bush stumbled at first after 9/11, but then he found some inner source of strength, gave a speech that rallied America, and told the world when it came to terrorism: "You are either with us, or against us." That was a message aimed at France, the so-called ally that likes to backstab us every chance it gets.

Forum List

Back