9/11 families ask Biden not to attend memorial events without release of documents

INHALATION: Dust may cause irritation of the nose, throat, and lungs. Excessive inhalation of metallic fumes from the thermite reaction and dust may result in metal fume fever, an influenza-like illness. It is characterized by a sweet or metallic taste in the mouth, accompanied by dryness and irritation of the throat. Other symptoms include coughing, shortness of breath, pulmonary edema, general malaise, weakness, fatigue, muscle and joint pain, blurred vision, fever and chills. Disorders of the respiratory system including asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema may be aggravated by exposure. In case of overexposure to dust or fumes, move to fresh air. Get immediate medical attention if a fever with cough, chills, weakness, and general malaise develops. Nausea, vomiting, and muscle cramps could develop. Treatment should be symptomatic. This condition is self-limited in 24 – 48 hours

Do it Joe!

"We cannot in good faith, and with veneration to those lost, sick, and injured, welcome the president to our hallowed grounds until he fulfills his commitment,"

Air line pilots tried in simulators to hit the WTC with a 737. None were able to do it. But we are to believe a guy who couldn't fly a Cessna hit it dead center. Building 6 had an armory. Concrete flows around 2,000 degrees. All that was left of those weapons was the concrete that flowed over them. Two months after they fell workers were still digging up spots of melted medal. The planes that hit the Pentagon and crashed into a hole the pieces were all able to be picked up by hand. What happened to the 7 ton engines? Before the outer ring of the Pentagon fell there was a hole 8 foot wide. On both sides of that hole were windows unbroken with no damage and again the pieces were picked up by hand. Not one blade of grass was damaged by the plane of the lawn. Did paper and office furniture cause steel to pour from the buildings? Did fire cause the top 10 stories of WTC Two to explode leaving bone fragments on buildings blocks away"? We all saw the second plane travel through the building and the first day we saw two frames of the plane making it through the building looking undamaged. The builder said on day one planes could hit the building all day and they wouldn't fall. Day two he changed his story saying planes made the buildings fall. Any one questioning what the government said happened as GWB said 'You are with us or against us". Not one but three buildings fall straight down due "Low Temperature Thermal Expansion" the only time ever happening and 3 times in one day.

I don't know why, by who. or for what reason just guesses. I do have 3 years in demolition when I was a lot younger. One thing I am sure of since I watched those buildings fall. No plane brought those buildings down or hit the Pentagon. Since those buildings went we will believe anything. The 20 years of lies by our military leaders , saying they created an army second to none that couldn't master the jumping jack. And what was the reason we were in all those countries? To stabilize all in a form of a Republic government, making them love us, give $90 billion of the most advanced weapons on Earth to the one murdering us for 20 years . For that only Joe got a reach around and he wouldn't have even got that if he didn't have good buddies in China.

Our leaders are dumber than dirt and don't have a clue. The majority has shown they couldn't get a clue if they paid for it They don't see America as anything but a place to live no matter how restricted it is and will be. Don't give a shit of their children. Since the greatest generation gave us freedom we will repay by giving our children neither the means or way to defend it. Prase Joe Mama hollow be his head. Be seeing ya.

Last edited:
Air line pilots tried in simulators to hit the WTC with a 737. None were able to do it. But we are to believe a guy who couldn't fly a Cessna hit it dead center. Building hadan armory Concrete flows around 2,000 degrees. All that was left of those weapons was the concrete that flowed over them. Two months after they fell workers were still digging up spots of melted medal. The planes that hit the Pentagon and crashed into a hole the pieces were all able to be picked up by hand. What happened to the 12 ton engines? Before the outer ring of the Pentagon fell there was a hole 8 foot wide. On both sides of that hole were windows unbroken with no damage and again the pieces were picked up by hand. Not one blade of grass was damaged by the plane of the lawn. Did paper and office furniture cause steel to pour from the buildings? Did fire cause the top 10 stories of WTC Two to explode leaving bone fragments on buildings blocks away"? We all saw the second plane travel through the building and the first day we saw two frames of the plane making it through the building looking undamaged. The builder said on day one planes could hit the building all day and they wouldn't fall. Day two he changed his story saying planes made the buildings fall. Any one questioning what the government said happened as GWB said 'You are with us or against us". Not one but three buildings fall straight down due to the only time, before or sense caused by "Low Temperature Thermal Expansion"

I don't know why, by who. or for what reason just guesses. I do have 3 years in demolition when I was a lot younger. One thing I am sure of since I watched those buildings fall. No plane brought those buildings down or hit the Pentagon. Since those buildings went we will believe anything. The 20 years of lies by our military leaders , saying they created an army second to none that couldn't master the jumping jack. And what was the reason we were in all those countries? To stabilize all in a form of a Republic government, making them love us, give $90 billion of the most advanced weapons on Earth to the one murdering us for 20 years and for that only Joe got a reach around and he wouldn't have even got that if he didn't have good buddies in China.

Our leaders are dumber than dirt and don't have a clue. The majority has shown they couldn't get a clue if they paid for it They don't see America as anything but a place to live no matter how restricted it is and will be. Don't give a shit of their children. Since the greatest generation gave us freedom we will repay by giving our children neither the means or way to defend it. Prase Joe Mama hollow be his head. Be seeing ya.

You could easily make those maneuvers if its a suicide mission.

The Towers had an aluminum skin which burns.. and gravity is dependable. The buildings weren't knocked OVER.. Their spines were cut.

Forum List

Back