9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

So where are the top 20 floors and the antenna ?
How could the entire top quarter of a skyscraper fall straight down and vanish like the building's made of wood ...20 floors just melted into nothing in 2 or 3 seconds....and you claim this is normal.

Where's the roof kids ? Watch ....

Its called gfravity you stupid asswipe

There is no image or evidence of a fucking explosion and not one piece orr evidence of demolition.

you are such a fucking stupid piece of filth you keep repeating the same PROVEN lies,.

Steel core columns in the World Trade Center 101
(for the kids)

Why, in that video at about 1:20, do they show the 47 columns as all BOX COLUMNS at that level when they were "I" beams? Are you pushing yet another incorrect video?

Prove them wrong or show evidence and they
move the goal posts.

Pay attention kids. Gamelon is the quintessential
disinformation troll.
Prove who wrong? And who did I say moved the goal posts? You need to learn how to quote the posts you're replying to.

Prove who wrong? And who did I say moved the goal posts? You need to learn how to quote the posts you're replying to.
1632165987888.png

I finally had the mods close this one because of these assholes.

I finally had the mods close this one because of these assholes.
Awwwww….

What’s the matter Angelo? Can’t come up with any actual evidence for your claims so you have to have the thread closed?

Like I said, typical truther.

Awwwww….

What’s the matter Angelo? Can’t come up with any actual evidence for your claims so you have to have the thread closed?

Like I said, typical truther.
Exactly.

HE is childish and petulant. He wants an echo chamber with no one countering his idiotic claims with facts.

Exactly.

HE is childish and petulant. He wants an echo chamber with no one countering his idiotic claims with facts.
Echo chamber is right. That's all this forum is to truthers. They want to post their garbage so others can fall down the rabbit hole, but nobody wants to address the facts that are presented AGAINST all their claims. Instead it's call everyone who happens to be against them a shill, or say they're in on it, or that they're disinformation agents.

There's NEVER any debate or discussion.

And that's because they know they have nothing.

Forum List

Back