9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Even 18 years after 9/11, there is a growing list of people who are questioning the official narrative of what happened, and many like myself believe it was an all-out inside job, planned months, perhaps years in advance. So who was inside and how did they pull it off ?
The trillion dollar question.

On occasion, the public has been asked by George W. Bush to refrain from considering certain conspiracy theories. Bush has made such requests when people were looking into crimes in which he might be culpable. For example, when in 1994 Bush's former company Harken Energy was linked to the fraudulent Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) through several investors, Bush's spokeswoman, Karen Hughes, shut down the inquiry by telling the Associated Press -- "We have no response to silly conspiracy theories." On another occasion, Bush said in a televised speech -- "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th."

But paradoxically, we have also been asked to believe Bush's own outrageous conspiracy theory about 9/11, one that has proven to be false in many ways. One important way to see the false nature of Bush's conspiracy theory is to note the fact that the World Trade Center buildings could only have fallen as they did through the use of explosives. A number of independent scientific studies have pointed out this fact [1, 2, 3, 4], but it was Bush's own scientists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), through their inability to provide a convincing defense of the official line, who ultimately proved that explosives were necessary. [2, 5, 6, 7]

This leads us to ask the obvious question -- Who could have placed explosives in the World Trade Center towers ? To answer that question, we should first consider who had access to the buildings, specifically the areas of the buildings that would be relevant to a demolition operation. We should also consider the time periods of interest. Those who had access at the necessary times should be further considered in terms of their ability to obtain the necessary explosive technologies and expertise, their ability to be secretive, and the possibility that they could have benefited from the destruction of the WTC buildings or from the resulting War on Terror. But one thing is certain, unless it was done by one person acting alone, it must have been a conspiracy.
Demolition Access to the WTC Towers: Part One - Tenants

Last edited:
The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Zero film from one the most surveilled buildings on the planet....the pentagon.
There's a shitload of other stuff that doesnt add up.
Call me skeptical....

The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Zero film from one the most surveilled buildings on the planet....the pentagon.
There's a shitload of other stuff that doesnt add up.
Call me skeptical....
If the mainstream media could do its job
everyone would be skeptical. What people don't know by and large is that when Bush declared it an 'Act of War', 9/11 was never investigated as a 'crime'. Witnesses, evidence anything and everything was deemed classified, victims settled out of court...everyone signed NDA's and so on. Ashecroft , Chertoff and Giuliani did the cover-up, the Patriot Act was signed and NSA took care of the rest. And we are still at war with this enemy- the terrorists we created. All the deception goes back to who knew about 9/11 before it happened.

It's unimportant really, but I'd be interested in knowing why Donald Trump lied about 9/11.
He claims that morning actually witnessing some of the jumpers
who were (in fact) leaping to their deaths, from his Trump Tower terrace in uptown Manhattan.
( which would have been impossible even with binoculars on a clear day - you could see the towers from there
- the ESB/ Rock Cntr area but not people. I've been there many times )Maybe he really is a pathological liar as some have said, but I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Even 18 years after 9/11, there is a growing list of people who are questioning the official narrative of what happened, and many like myself believe it was an all-out inside job, planned months, perhaps years in advance. So who was inside and how did they pull it off ?
The trillion dollar question.

On occasion, the public has been asked by George W. Bush to refrain from considering certain conspiracy theories. Bush has made such requests when people were looking into crimes in which he might be culpable. For example, when in 1994 Bush's former company Harken Energy was linked to the fraudulent Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) through several investors, Bush's spokeswoman, Karen Hughes, shut down the inquiry by telling the Associated Press -- "We have no response to silly conspiracy theories." On another occasion, Bush said in a televised speech -- "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th."

But paradoxically, we have also been asked to believe Bush's own outrageous conspiracy theory about 9/11, one that has proven to be false in many ways. One important way to see the false nature of Bush's conspiracy theory is to note the fact that the World Trade Center buildings could only have fallen as they did through the use of explosives. A number of independent scientific studies have pointed out this fact [1, 2, 3, 4], but it was Bush's own scientists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), through their inability to provide a convincing defense of the official line, who ultimately proved that explosives were necessary. [2, 5, 6, 7]

This leads us to ask the obvious question -- Who could have placed explosives in the World Trade Center towers ? To answer that question, we should first consider who had access to the buildings, specifically the areas of the buildings that would be relevant to a demolition operation. We should also consider the time periods of interest. Those who had access at the necessary times should be further considered in terms of their ability to obtain the necessary explosive technologies and expertise, their ability to be secretive, and the possibility that they could have benefited from the destruction of the WTC buildings or from the resulting War on Terror. But one thing is certain, unless it was done by one person acting alone, it must have been a conspiracy.
Demolition Access to the WTC Towers: Part One - Tenants

There wer no explosives placed in the WTC.

Why has the effect of chemtrails and bigfoot been left out of all discussion of 9/11? Any good conspiracy theory needs to include chemtrails and bigfoot.

Wired to blow.
9113.jpg

I do wonder if the OP thinks anyone listens to these videos. I know I don’t.

It would be potentially much more convincing if he would just write out what he is trying to say and give a competing narrative to the 9/11 Commission Report.

That op guy just never explains his argument....just another truther, trolling around with his Youtube conspiracy videos.:26:

True. The OP would be well served to type out his competing narrative to the 9/11 Commission Report which remains bulletproof as far as truthers are concerned. I hear that the original draft was printed on Kevlar pages which must be true given the fact that no 9/11 Truther can point out a major inaccuracy in the text.

I'm sure the competing narrative would be comical if nothing else.

If you buy the official bullshit story, then you are an accomplice just for being that ignorant. But if you're lying and spreading this disinformation to help cover up the truth, then you're just a murderer.

I'd love to hear a competing narrative that takes apart the 9/11 Commission Report. For some reason, you are incapable of pointing out any major inaccuracies, provide a competing narrative, or really do much except make ridiculous accusations.

What's the matter sonny? Cat got your tongue?

9/11 and the JFK assassination should be separate from
any other 'conspiracy theory' conversations.

Half of Americans Believe in 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
A majority of Americans believe that the government is concealing information about the 9/11 attacks, one new survey suggests.

Last edited:
9/11 and the JFK assassination should be separate from
any other 'conspiracy theory' conversations.

A majority of Americans believe that the government is concealing information about the 9/11 attacks, one new survey suggests.

People who believe conspiracy theories tended to be more pessimistic, less trusting of people they know, and more likely to do things like buying a gun out of fear, the survey results indicated.

Based on the survey results, the person likeliest to have a conspiratorial mindset is a white, employed Republican with a lower income, who is affiliated with a Christian denomination but doesn't attend religious services too often.

Forum List

Back