9/11 Deniers Speak - Ground Zero Edition

You punks do the same thing every time you get pwned. You make shit up and repeat it until you have convinced yourselves you have forgotten you were wrong. Good job *****.

Keep telling yourself that :thup:

Posted by Radioasswipe:

"...you've also just admitted that every and all posts you've made contesting the official, and admitted by you only plausible, version is nothing but complete blather."

Show where I admitted the only plausible version is the official version.

Dodge it again ****.

You punks do the same thing every time you get pwned. You make shit up and repeat it until you have convinced yourselves you have forgotten you were wrong. Good job *****.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

"...you've also just admitted that every and all posts you've made contesting the official, and admitted by you only plausible, version is nothing but complete blather."

Dodge it again ****.

Logic, once again, is not your friend.

Keep it up :thup:

Posted by Radioasswipe:

Dodge it again ****.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

Dodge it again ****.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

Dodge it again ****.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

Dodge it again ****.

Logic is not your friend.

You really shouldnt waste yout time with Radioasswipe and these other Bush dupes Curve.One thing I have learned in 9/11 discussions on the net is internet people are the worst people in the world to reason with.Theres never been a case where someone in my experience has come forward and said-Yeah your right,they have been lying,it was an inside job.They only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear,they wont wacth videos that prove your case or read books that shread to pieces the 9/11 coverup.Its best not to argue with Bush dupes on the net.Just talk to people in real life about it.the ones in real life I have found are far more open and objective. I have only met one person on the net over the years that changed their stance on 9/11 and stopped accepting the official version and thats only because his college professor convinced him it was an inside job.They dont want to listen to people on the net obviously.

Now people like Gomer Pyle Ollie and slackass will come on and say the people he has spoken to in real life agree witht he official version but thats because they are liars and a DOD agent who only tells people the official lies and propaganda of the government and leaves out key witness testimonys and facts.

Last edited:
You really shouldnt waste yout time with Radioasswipe and these other Bush dupes Curve.One thing I have learned in 9/11 discussions on the net is internet people are the worst people in the world to reason with.Theres never been a case where someone in my experience has come forward and said-Yeah your right,they have been lying,it was an inside job.They only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear,they wont wacth videos that prove your case or read books that shread to pieces the 9/11 coverup.Its best not to argue with Bush dupes on the net.Just talk to people in real life about it.the ones in real life I have found are far more open and objective. I have only met one person on the net over the years that changed their stance on 9/11 and stopped accepting the official version and thats only because his college professor convinced him it was an inside job.They dont want to listen to people on the net obviously.

Now people like Gomer Pyle Ollie and slackass will come on and say the people he has spoken to in real life agree witht he official version but thats because they are liars and a DOD agent who only tells people the official lies and propaganda of the government and leaves out key witness testimonys and facts.
yeah, you would think that
you are too fucking stupid to understand

Forum List

Back