9/11 Conspiracy

Israel and the jew and war lovers in our gov were also involved. Took years of planning from inside job. Simple. Got rid the asbestos in twin towers, building # 7 was the main thing to destroy , and they got their war with Iraq. Anyone who does not realize this is blind, sorry but its the truth.

Israel and the jew and war lovers in our gov were also involved. Took years of planning from inside job. Simple. Got rid the asbestos in twin towers, building # 7 was the main thing to destroy , and they got their war with Iraq. Anyone who does not realize this is blind, sorry but its the truth.
Wake up Dorothy you are having that dream again!

so very true.:thup:

Of course, planting some evidence of WMDs in Iraq would have created the same result without the risk of really slick people like you figuring out it was all just a scam. Nice work!
:lmao:

The Fake airliner hijackings had the benefit of being motivation for creating DHS & TSA, and getting the AMERICAN public to trade some freedom for an illusion of security.

Handjob the limited vocabulary man.

This from the resident dispensary of misspelled one-liners and copy-&-paste jobs?! My, what super-de-duper trenchant criticism, coming from such a highly "credeble" critic! :rolleyes:

The spell Nazi ploy

In light of your criticism of 911ij's "limited vocabulary", your affinity for "one-liners" is the most relevant issue here, Dumbass.

The incessant errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar are just the icing and sprinkles on the cake. :laugh:

upload_2019-9-13_17-26-8.jpeg

A new one on me.

There. I said it. "9/11 Conspiracy."

In writing those words I have unavoidably linked myself and this posting to people who fret about "Area 51," who wear aluminum foil hats to prevent the CIA from stealing their thoughts, and those who think Castro (or the CIA) killed JFK.

But the events of 9/11 were obviously brought about by a criminal conspiracy (many people coordinating their actions to bring about a particular result), and the only remaining questions are (1) who conspired, (2) what was the objective, and (3) what conclusions are to be drawn.

We, the American public, are led to believe that basically all of the conspirators either died in the plane crashes or have been convicted in American courts, or were killed at a residential compound in Pakistan.

The Bogey Man (men) is (are) dead.

But I call your attention to the collapse of WTC7, a 48 story skyscraper that collapsed in a very controlled manner a couple hours after towers 1 and 2 collapsed. Looking at the video (sorry, I'm too technically stupid to link it), the collapse looks remarkably like the planned implosions of large buildings that we see on the news when one or another demolition company is brought in to destroy a large building for future development of the real estate. "We" are expected to believe that the plane crashes and the seismological movement from the previous events of that day so weakened the superstructure of WTC7 that it simply collapsed on its own.

But that is simply not believable, looking at the video. This was a planned implosion.

There is a former Marine (etc, etc, etc) called, "Alan Sabrosky" who makes a fairly convincing case that the events of 9/11 were the product of two parallel conspiracies, one by Arab-Muslim extremists and one by radical Zionists, the two of which being surreptitiously coordinated to impel the U.S. into a global war against Islam, for the benefit of the Zionist State.

Sabrosky cites other factual information from the days following 9/11 - men in white vans seen filming the events and "high-fiving" one another, and so forth.

Not surprisingly, there is a cottage industry of debunking Sabrosky, but viewed carefully, none of it refutes his facts; it's all about attacking his bona fides as a military consultant, lecturer, professor, and so on (his C.V. is quite impressive).

But the biggest factor supporting Sabrosky's theory is that IT WORKED! The attacks were the catalyst for a war against - basically - radical Islam, which worked to the benefit of the Zionists, beyond their wildest dreams, one might imagine.

I haven't done justice to Sabrosky's theory or summary in this short posting. If you have any interest in the question it is easy enough to look up and review. I personally have, until very recently, accepted the generally-held view that this was the work of a couple dozen Arab crazies who took a pretty good plan and turned into - posthumously - a fabulously successful terrorist attack, costing America thousands of lives and many billions of dollars. An attack that to this day makes air travel a royal pain in the ass for those of us who have to endure it.

Look it up. Whaddya think?

WOW this doofus is obviously a hopeless case,the ONLY research he has ever done is read that fictional warren commission report.:abgg2q.jpg:

the fact that he believes i magic bullets is proof how dense HE is. :laughing0301::lmao:

He is obviously unaware of the death bed confession of E Howard Hunt who after decades of denying he was in dallas that day,on his deathbed confession to his son that was videotaped and recorded that you can view on youtube,he confessed he was there that day. plus during the HSCA when it was winding down in the 70's,two CIA officers came forward and said WE DID IT,WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO WITH THIS INVESTIGATION?

the government of course had no interest in the truth and since americans were no longer believing in the magic bullet theory and knew there was at least a second shooter,to satisfy them,they said the mob did it anc ould not locate the other shooter to put it on a NEW patsy. anything that led to the CIA,they ignored so they ignored that lead since it did not go along with the mob did it report they came up with.

man if this guy IS THAT dense all these years later on the CIA killing off kennedy, he is HOPELESS on 9/11 obviously.:lmao:

Forum List

Back