9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh its definetely been solved.the evidence is overwhelming that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation and the paid trolls on this site cant debunk this information here below in these four videos that prove it along with that great video of yours as well.:D

and here in this short 10 minute video below,the movers,shakers and orchestraters of behind 9/11 which even names names are involved.They along with Clinton and the neocons in the Bush administration all belong behind bars and should be imprisoned for life but our INJUSTICE department of course,wont go after them.

btw PAUL,CHECK YOUR PM BOX.

Last edited by a moderator:
We saw the planes hit the Towers. We know that the Clinton administration prevented the CIA from sharing information with the FBI. Stranger things have happened. Could the democrat party have engineered the biggest October surprise in history?

We saw the planes hit the Towers. We know that the Clinton administration prevented the CIA from sharing information with the FBI. Stranger things have happened. Could the democrat party have engineered the biggest October surprise in history?

as alwaus,you evade the evidencer and dont look at it and only look at what the title of the thread says.:lol: agent troll Gomer Pyle Ollie and his handlers lovesyou for being afraid as well.

Seismic Evidence Implies Controlled Demolition on 9/11
Posted on December 1, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog
Yet Another Line of Evidence Shows Demolition

André Rousseau is a Doctor of Geophysics and Geology, a former researcher in the French National Center of Scientific Research (CNRS), who has published 50 papers on the relationships between the characteristics of progressive mechanical waves and geology.

Dr. Rousseau is an expert on measurement of acoustic waves.

Rousseau says that the seismic waves measured on September 11th proves that the 3 buildings were brought down by controlled demolition. Specifically, in a new scientific article published by the Journal of 9/11 Studies, Rosseau writes:

The seismic signals propagating from New York on September 11, 2001, recorded at Palisades (34 km) and published by the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University (LDEO), have here been subjected to a new critical study concerning their sources. The aim of this paper is to demonstrate that the nature of the waves, their velocities, frequencies, and magnitudes invalidate the official explanations which imply as sources the percussion of the twin towers by planes and the collapses of the three buildings, WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7.

Seismic Evidence Implies Controlled Demolition on 9/11 - Washington's Blog

Likely Mossad lured willing terrorists to the planes and remote control developed just before 9/11 to be able to take over passenger planes in the event they were hijacked, turned them into perfect scapegoats.

Play with the emotions of the masses and you can get world support to do anything.

Now let the internet disinfo agents begin to chime in...

Seismic Evidence Implies Controlled Demolition on 9/11
Posted on December 1, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog
Yet Another Line of Evidence Shows Demolition

André Rousseau is a Doctor of Geophysics and Geology, a former researcher in the French National Center of Scientific Research (CNRS), who has published 50 papers on the relationships between the characteristics of progressive mechanical waves and geology.

Dr. Rousseau is an expert on measurement of acoustic waves.

Rousseau says that the seismic waves measured on September 11th proves that the 3 buildings were brought down by controlled demolition. Specifically, in a new scientific article published by the Journal of 9/11 Studies, Rosseau writes:

The seismic signals propagating from New York on September 11, 2001, recorded at Palisades (34 km) and published by the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University (LDEO), have here been subjected to a new critical study concerning their sources. The aim of this paper is to demonstrate that the nature of the waves, their velocities, frequencies, and magnitudes invalidate the official explanations which imply as sources the percussion of the twin towers by planes and the collapses of the three buildings, WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7.

Seismic Evidence Implies Controlled Demolition on 9/11 - Washington's Blog

So you found someone who disagreed with the people who did the measuring......And?
http://www.mgs.md.gov/esic/publications/download/911pentagon.pdf

We saw the freaking planes hit the towers. 9-11 tin foil hats like to quote soil samples and sismo graphs but they never theorize why or how the fuk America would conspire to blow up the WTC. The American intelligence community is just not that smart where they could place explosives in the WTC and time the detonation to the whims of a bunch of jihad terrorists. Why would Americans do that? Nobody knew that Bush would get congressional approval for a military operation in Iraq. Do lefties really want to implicate Clinton in a plot to blow up the WTC? He would have to be involved because the planning went on for years.

We saw the freaking planes hit the towers. 9-11 tin foil hats like to quote soil samples and sismo graphs but they never theorize why or how the fuk America would conspire to blow up the WTC. The American intelligence community is just not that smart where they could place explosives in the WTC and time the detonation to the whims of a bunch of jihad terrorists. Why would Americans do that? Nobody knew that Bush would get congressional approval for a military operation in Iraq. Do lefties really want to implicate Clinton in a plot to blow up the WTC? He would have to be involved because the planning went on for years.

Don't forget that the Bush administration couldn't even keep some wiretaps secret let alone an operation this big.....

This just in...
The Cylons look like us now...
They could have been sleeper Cylon agents that flew those planes into the buildings....

I have heard this theory before but wanted to confirm the part about the Cylons looking like humans I am watching video on it now.Some show that was on one of the cable channels.
Very interesting...I will post updates as this story develops...
Hang in there people.We will get to the truth.

Don't forget that the Bush administration couldn't even keep some wiretaps secret let alone an operation this big.....

That's right. Bush thought he was doing the right thing by keeping dumb assed Clinton appointees in Justice and the CIA and maybe it didn't make any difference in the long run but the conspiracy theory doesn't stack up in a political, ideological or forensic sense. It's crazy.

Raymond L. McGovern – 27-year CIA veteran. Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates (NIE), the consensus reports of all U.S. intelligence agencies. According to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, NIE's "are the Intelligence Community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing and presenting the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush and for providing intelligence briefing to their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then-President George H. W. Bush. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.
Endorsement of 9/11 and American Empire (Vol I) – Intellectuals Speak Out:

"It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the American people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of ‘paranoid conspiracy theorists,’ my highest possible recommendation." http://www.interlinkbooks.com

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." YouTube

Bio: Ray McGovern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

William Christison (1928 - 2010) – Joined the CIA in 1950, and served on the analysis side of the Agency for 28 years. From the early 1970s he served as National Intelligence Officer (principal adviser to the Director of Central Intelligence on certain areas) for, at various times, Southeast Asia, South Asia and Africa. Before he retired in 1979 he was Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis, a 250-person unit
responsible for political analysis of every country and region in the world.
Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07:

"David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen.
http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Raymond L. McGovern – 27-year CIA veteran. Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates (NIE), the consensus reports of all U.S. intelligence agencies. According to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, NIE's "are the Intelligence Community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing and presenting the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush and for providing intelligence briefing to their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then-President George H. W. Bush. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.
Endorsement of 9/11 and American Empire (Vol I) – Intellectuals Speak Out:

"It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the American people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of ‘paranoid conspiracy theorists,’ my highest possible recommendation." Interlink Books

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." YouTube

Bio: Ray McGovern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't you tinfoil hats understand that the CIA guy is giving you a typical line of BS? It doesn't matter if a 27 year CIA veteran considers that the Bush/Chaney administration "cynically exploited" the attacks. What happened after the attack has nothing to do with the conspiracy that went on before 9-11 and during the Clinton administration.

raymond l. Mcgovern – 27-year cia veteran. Former chairman, national intelligence estimates (nie), the consensus reports of all u.s. Intelligence agencies. According to the office of the director of national intelligence, nie's "are the intelligence community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." responsible for preparing and presenting the president’ daily brief (pdb) to presidents ronald reagan and george h.w. Bush and for providing intelligence briefing to their vice presidents, secretaries of state, the joint chiefs of staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, mcgovern was awarded the cia’s intelligence commendation medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then-president george h. W. Bush. Former u.s. Army intelligence officer.
Endorsement of 9/11 and american empire (vol i) – intellectuals speak out:

"it has long been clear that the bush-cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: That the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. if this is true, it is not merely the case, as the downing street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the american people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of ‘paranoid conspiracy theorists,’ my highest possible recommendation." interlink books

signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"we want truthful answers to question. … as americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by new york attorney general eliot spitzer
immediate investigation in congressional hearings.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." the 9/11 truth movement - 911truth.org

video 7/22/06: "i think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: what’s being covered up? is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … i just want to reassert, what scott [ritter, former major in the u.s. Marines corps, former chief weapons inspector for the united nations special commission in iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the reichstag, this is exactly what our president did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, i think scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." youtube

bio: ray mcgovern - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

don't you tinfoil hats understand that the cia guy is giving you a typical line of bs? It doesn't matter if a 27 year cia veteran considers that the bush/chaney administration "cynically exploited" the attacks. What happened after the attack has nothing to do with the conspiracy that went on before 9-11 and during the clinton administration.

you call people tinfoil hats then write this gibberish ?

Last edited:
Alan N. Sabrosky, PhD – Former Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research, U.S. Army War College. A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran with 10 years of service. Graduate of the U.S. Army War College. Teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University. While in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). Writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs, lecturing widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad. His published work includes thirteen books or monographs and over one hundred forty articles, chapters and book reviews. Author, co-author, or editor of Prisoners of War: Nation States in the Modern Era (1990), The Recourse to War: An Appraisal of the "Weinberger Doctrine" (1988), Alliances in U.S. Foreign Policy (1988), The Strategic Dimension of Military Manpower (1987), Polarity and War: The Changing Structure of International Conflict (1985), Great Power Games: The Sino American Power Transition (1982).
Essay "Treason, Betrayal and Deceit: 9/11 and Beyond" 9/10/09:

"The official 9/11 Commission's work and report were at best an incomplete exercise. Many people dismiss the findings of the Commission, and that includes its co-chairs [ Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton ]. Many others who utterly distrust the 9/11 Commission report, dismiss the US Government’s explanation of it, and point to both an official cover-up and an “inside job,” include veteran fighter pilots, EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians), air defense experts, experienced commercial pilots, demolition experts, architects and civil engineers – none of them professions that inherently attract and retain the gullible and credulous.

Several things are very clear to me from a careful assessment of both official and critical evaluations of the 9/11 attacks. First, the striking aircraft alone simply could not have brought down either of the two buildings in the manner in which they fell, much less a third building which was not hit by a plane (I expect the one intended to do that as a "cover" had ended up in that Pennsylvania field), given the available physical evidence and a wealth of expert testimony. This means the attackers had assistance on the ground, and it had to have been active before the attacks occurred: preparing buildings for controlled demolition is not something done haphazardly in the midst of chaos.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Last edited:
raymond l. Mcgovern – 27-year cia veteran. Former chairman, national intelligence estimates (nie), the consensus reports of all u.s. Intelligence agencies. According to the office of the director of national intelligence, nie's "are the intelligence community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." responsible for preparing and presenting the president’ daily brief (pdb) to presidents ronald reagan and george h.w. Bush and for providing intelligence briefing to their vice presidents, secretaries of state, the joint chiefs of staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, mcgovern was awarded the cia’s intelligence commendation medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then-president george h. W. Bush. Former u.s. Army intelligence officer.
Endorsement of 9/11 and american empire (vol i) – intellectuals speak out:

"it has long been clear that the bush-cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: That the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. if this is true, it is not merely the case, as the downing street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the american people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of ‘paranoid conspiracy theorists,’ my highest possible recommendation." interlink books

signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"we want truthful answers to question. … as americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by new york attorney general eliot spitzer
immediate investigation in congressional hearings.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." the 9/11 truth movement - 911truth.org

video 7/22/06: "i think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: what’s being covered up? is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … i just want to reassert, what scott [ritter, former major in the u.s. Marines corps, former chief weapons inspector for the united nations special commission in iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the reichstag, this is exactly what our president did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, i think scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." youtube

bio: ray mcgovern - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

don't you tinfoil hats understand that the cia guy is giving you a typical line of bs? It doesn't matter if a 27 year cia veteran considers that the bush/chaney administration "cynically exploited" the attacks. What happened after the attack has nothing to do with the conspiracy that went on before 9-11 and during the clinton administration.

you call people tinfoil hats then write this gibberish ?

It's ironic to note that the 9-11 tinfoil theorists quote selective sound bites from CIA veterans that don't really make a difference in the discussion. The big conspiracy is that Bill Clinton might have authorized the 9-11 attack. I'm up for it if you are willing to take him into custody .

Forum List

Back