9-11 anniversary

silas

Rookie
Sep 3, 2011
I am new to this forum so forgive me if this question has been asked before. My brother is a firefighter and visited NY city right after 9-11. There was evidence of thermite or thermate melted steel. Why haven't we heard anymore about the bombs that brought the twin towers down as well as building 7 that was not hit by an airplane? If you look at footage of the Oklahoma City bombing, the building didn't fall down, just partly blown apart. The twin towers fell like a planned demolition. Looking for answers.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I am new to this forum so forgive me if this question has been asked before. My brother is a firefighter and visited NY city right after 9-11. There was evidence of thermite or thermate melted steel. Why haven't we heard anymore about the bombs that brought the twin towers down as well as building 7 that was not hit by an airplane? If you look at footage of the Oklahoma City bombing, the building didn't fall down, just partly blown apart. The twin towers fell like a planned demolition. Looking for answers.

Because it's no more than a conspiracy theory. A lot has been debunked from your POV.

well then you should read the book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICAL CONSPIRACY THEORY.It shreds pieces the official version despite what the loyal Bush dupes come on here and tell you.Nobody has ever been able to debunk it.and if you listen to the corporate controlled media,of course your not going to hear anymore news about the bombbs that brought down the towers,however if you listen to alternative news sources of many i can list for you if you like,you will see that it still gets talked about all the time today.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X]Amazon.com: Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory (9781566566865): David Ray Griffin: Books[/ame]

Bigfoot doesn't exist.

Ozwald acted alone because he thought the Cubans would like him more.

The world will not end in 2012.

15 Saudi Al Queda terrorists were the cause of 911

Obama was born in the US

Our planet is most likely not being visited by UFO's.

Has a building ever been demolished by thermite?

Another one to set straight or just a new sock?

There was no evidence of a controlled demolition at the WTC. If you have any please present it to the authorities immediately. Or post it here, we'll be glad to tell you if it really is the real thing or not.... Probably not...........

Of course.

They eat the wood and, in old wooden structures, that can destroy the structural integrity to the point where the old house simply collapses.

Eh?

Oh.

THERMite.

My mistake.

To pull off the greatest conspiracy of all time is astronomical.To take down not one but two of the worlds
tallest skyscrapers and another building is mind numbing.But these people watch a few X files episodes and they start throwing around buzzwords like Thermite and black ops and such is ludicrous.

I just wish they show a little common sense and stay away from here on September 11th and let it be for this one day.

To pull off the greatest conspiracy of all time is astronomical.To take down not one but two of the worlds
tallest skyscrapers and another building is mind numbing.But these people watch a few X files episodes and they start throwing around buzzwords like Thermite and black ops and such is ludicrous.

I just wish they show a little common sense and stay away from here on September 11th and let it be for this one day.

no way...not for one day

They will be prevented from getting too close to the area on 9-11-11. Even the first responders who survived that day won't be able to be there. But you can bet some assholes will make their presence known somehow.....

Of course.

They eat the wood and, in old wooden structures, that can destroy the structural integrity to the point where the old house simply collapses.

Eh?

Oh.

THERMite.

My mistake.

:clap2::lol:

To all the 9-11 truthers: go to Hell

My Aunt. South Tower.

0716.jpg

I signed my contract the next day to re-up. Then I went home, took a shower and curled up and cried. My family is the most important thing to me next to my country.

Another truther?

Your brother was nothing you fucking putz.... he was never a firefighter...I bet you don't even have a brother.....

To all the 9-11 truthers: go to Hell

My Aunt. South Tower.

0716.jpg

I signed my contract the next day to re-up. Then I went home, took a shower and curled up and cried. My family is the most important thing to me next to my country.
We're so grateful to you for your service, Colonial Marine. The world is a better place for the inspiration of your Aunt on you. She is still with us in your huge heart. Thanks for sharing her here.

You can take your conspiracy theories and shove them up your ass. Truthers don't realise how hurtful their bullshit is to those that lost friends or family on 9-11. To them it's just another "conspiracy". To others it was the defining moment in their lives and nothing would ever be the same again. And I won't even begin to go into the friends I've lost in Afghanistan.

I am new to this forum so forgive me if this question has been asked before. My brother is a firefighter and visited NY city right after 9-11. There was evidence of thermite or thermate melted steel.
Okay....what is this evidence?

Why haven't we heard anymore about the bombs that brought the twin towers down as well as building 7 that was not hit by an airplane?
Well, you (or your brother) is a dumbass motherfucker then because themite no-go boom. If you have bombs, you don't have thermite. Thermite cuts; bombs go boom. I dumbed it down for you sufficiently, I hope.

If you look at footage of the Oklahoma City bombing, the building didn't fall down, just partly blown apart.
Yeah...that was a bomb dumbass.

The twin towers fell like a planned demolition. Looking for answers.

No they didn't. They fell in a chaotic path that sent people running in all directions. That doesn't happen in a controlled demolition. The only way it resembled a controlled demolition is that in both cases it fell to the ground.

Thats it.

Welcome.

Forum List

Back