9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

What exactly is it this country seen fly into those buildings?
what is so hard to understand about this event?
People have allowed those who claim Conspiracy to make profit on them
to use them
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

They used box-cutters for one.

OBL took responsibility for the attacks.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (Arabic: خالد شيخ محمد*) confessed to planning it after being Waterboarded for 90 seconds.

to use them
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

Hate to break your heart loyal Bush/Obama dupe but Popular Mechanics has been debunked by David Ray Griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

thats all the governments version of events is,is a THEORY.they leave out key evidence,facts and omit witness testimonys.

Hate to break your heart also in the fact that even if you accept the offical version of the governments,9/11 WAS a conspiracy.:cuckoo:amazing how you people dont even know what a conspiracy is.:lol:it only takes two or more people involved for there to be a conspiracy.:lol::lol::lol::lol: if two or more people get together to plan a surprise birthday party for a friend,THATS a conspiracy.:lol: finally, if you accept the governments version of events,then you have to say that the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years no loner applies anymore.:lol::lol: :lol:

explosives were rigged to bring the towers down after the plane struck the towers.This video proves it,it has never been debunked by any of you offical conspiracy theory apologists ever,despite what the trolls will come on here and tell you.

try and debunk it that explosives did not bring the towers down.you cant.Many od those firefighters were experienced in the sound of explosives and when the 9/11 coverup commission left that out that explosives were planted,they called their investigation a half baked farce.

OH and one question for you.answer it AFTER you watch this video below.I will ask the question below the video since i want you to answer it AFTER you watch this video,which is-

Our government wouldnt lie to us about 9/11 now would they,or WOULD they?

Last edited by a moderator:
to use them

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (Arabic: خالد شيخ محمد*) confessed to planning it after being Waterboarded for 90 seconds.

yeah thats the fairy tale of the governments version is that they used box cutters .Like confession after being tortured really proves anything.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo: oh and OBL did not take responsibility either,he DENIED he had anything to do with it.

Last edited:
to use them

yeah thats the fairy tale of the governments version is that they used box cutters .Like confession after being tortured really proves anything.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo: oh and OBL did not take responsibility either,he DENIED he had anything to do with it.

We can always rely on you to come to the defense of terrorists. Has anybody called you a piece of shit yet today? In the unlikely event that nobody has; let me be the first.

he he he

Library is closing soon, run along now.

and the disinfo agent troll has arrived.He so much hates the truth being told and can only fling shit in defeat like the moneky he is.:lol::lol:

to use them

Osama Bin Laden Takes Credit For 9/11

Video Of Confession

On the Pentagon plane, American Flight 77, Barbara Olson reported hijackers carrying knives and box cutters but did not describe how they took the cockpit. And on United Flight 93, passengers reported knives but also a hijacker threatening to explode a bomb. The box cutter-knives story isn't demonstrably false, but it serves to divert attention from the other weapons and to mask the fact that we don't have any idea how the hijackings happened. Six myths about Sept. 11. - By David Plotz - Slate Magazine

and the disinfo agent troll has arrived.He so much hates the truth being told and can only fling shit in defeat like the moneky he is.:lol::lol:
Moneky??? You illiterate shit stain.:up_yours::asshole:

i had to take you off my ignore list briefly here candytroll.you are so hysterical,your so predictable its pathetic.I KNEW you would reply to ONLY this post of mine.you always expose yourself as candytroll because you ONLY replied to THIS post of mine,NONE of the others like i knew you wouldnt. plus you always take it so personal when I put you down.:lol::lol::lol: you do a lousy job of showing who you REALLY are.:lol::lol::lol: as always,this is all your ever contribute in your posts candytroll.back to ignore.see you later attention seeker.have fun trolling.

Last edited:

Video Of Confession

On the Pentagon plane, American Flight 77, Barbara Olson reported hijackers carrying knives and box cutters but did not describe how they took the cockpit. And on United Flight 93, passengers reported knives but also a hijacker threatening to explode a bomb. The box cutter-knives story isn't demonstrably false, but it serves to divert attention from the other weapons and to mask the fact that we don't have any idea how the hijackings happened. Six myths about Sept. 11. - By David Plotz - Slate Magazine

edited out,double post.

Video Of Confession

thats obviously an imposter who LOOKS like Obama because as you can see,just a few days later after the attacks,he DENIED he did it.That video only surfaced a year after the attacks ALLEGEDLY found by the CIA.Even the corporate controlled news media and Dan Rather stated that OBL denied it.

Osama bin Laden Denies Involvement in the 9/11/01 Attacks

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks - CNN

Flashpoints USA . America at War . In Focus . Post-9/11 Timeline | PBS

well the tin hat group here is alive and well

Why the Airliners? I mean the first time they tried to blow up the WTC they used explosives. Why go thru all of this just to blow it up after the shock?
Your theory does not hold water

I also have often asked my self why so much effort with this when one dirty bomb from Iraq would have been so much better

Why did we do this and then forget to leave some weapons grade Uranium laying around?

I've never understood 9/11 conspiracy theories. I've watched a few of the documentaries, but in spite of the US government's shabby ethical track record I remain thoroughly unconvinced that they are, were, or ever will be competent enough to stage such an enormous false flag operation. It would have been a much more difficult undertaking for them than sinking a boat in the Gulf of Tonkin was.

I've never understood 9/11 conspiracy theories. I've watched a few of the documentaries, but in spite of the US government's shabby ethical track record I remain thoroughly unconvinced that they are, were, or ever will be competent enough to stage such an enormous false flag operation. It would have been a much more difficult undertaking for them than sinking a boat in the Gulf of Tonkin was.

It would have been a much more difficult undertaking for them than sinking a boat in the Gulf of Tonkin was.[/QUOTE]
What?

well the tin hat group here is alive and well

Why the Airliners? I mean the first time they tried to blow up the WTC they used explosives. Why go thru all of this just to blow it up after the shock?
Your theory does not hold water

I also have often asked my self why so much effort with this when one dirty bomb from Iraq would have been so much better

Why did we do this and then forget to leave some weapons grade Uranium laying around?

great rebuttals there.:lol::lol: like all loyal Bush/obama dupes who are in denial and afraid of the truth,all you can do is act childish and sling insults and ask questions to evade the evidence and facts when confronted with overwhelming facts and evidence you cant refute.how pathetic and sad you are. its easy to answer those questions but since you proved your in denial and scared and only see what you WANT to see by and hear what you want to hear,your so pathetic your not worth the trouble since you wont look at the evidence.

Last edited:

like the 9/11 conspiracy THEORY of the governments that 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks.:lol: thanks for proving that the truth scares you and you only see what you want to see.the evidence was posted for you to watch and look at,you didnt look at it.:cuckoo:

like the 9/11 conspiracy THEORY of the governments that 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks.:lol: thanks for proving that the truth scares you and you only see what you want to see.the evidence was posted for you to watch and look at,you didnt look at it.:cuckoo:

...I do love it when people kill civilians and do other deplorable things in the name of my religion. Witnessing the anti-Muslim prejudice that those incidents seem to engender always gives me the warm-and-fuzzies.

...I do love it when people kill civilians and do other deplorable things in the name of my religion. Witnessing the anti-Muslim prejudice that those incidents seem to engender always gives me the warm-and-fuzzies.

translation-I only see what I want to see because the truth scares me,I wont look at those links or watch that video where Dan Rather himself announced OBL says he is innocent because it scares me to think that my own government lied to me and they would do something so horrible to their own people,therefore i will cover my ears and close my eyes when links and videos are shown to me that proves it was an inside job because I want to keep my head buried in the sand like the ostrich and loyal Bush/Obama dupe I am.

Yeah thats pretty much what I knew about you Kalem.nice.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

translation-I only see what I want to see because the truth scares me,I wont look at those links or watch that video where Dan Rather himself announced OBL says he is innocent because it scares me to think that my own government lied to me and they would do something so horrible to their own people,therefore i will cover my ears and close my eyes when links and videos are shown to me that proves it was an inside job because I want to keep my head buried in the sand like the ostrich and loyal Bush/Obama dupe I am.

Yeah thats pretty much what I knew about you Kalem.nice.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I think you missed the nail again, bro.

Forum List

Back