Dec 21, 2015
iran
countdown

famous street in mashhad city(iran)
iran hardliner did it

651878_432.jpg

2040?

why that year?
I believe it has to do with the return of the mahdi. In the Shiite Islamic eschatology mythos, the messiah who will come to herald in the endtime, after restoring peace and justice (Islamo peace and justice!), is referred to as the mahdi. The raving Islamoloon who was the former prefab president of Iran (Ahmadienjad) talked about the mahdi a lot. He, as do the Iranian Millocrats, believe that they're on a mission from allah.

Hey, just think - these third world Death Cultists have, or will soon have, "nukular" weapons.

Maybe it's just me but I'd prefer that people with a finger of the trigger of nukes are operating under the precepts of reason and rationality as opposed to religious fanatics who have a death wish geared toward heralding in the endtimes.

I think it’s important to understand motivations. As such, I tend to be suspicious of Iran’s mullocrats who are inclined to do anything to speed up the return of their “Mahdi”. These loons believe that their ancient “hidden Imam” is guiding them and that they have an entitlement to kill and maim in furtherance of their religion. I tend to get defensive when those same people are openly hostile to anyone who does not believe as they do. When a belligerent group has the ability to cause death and destruction on a massive scale (and in fact has announced that goal), I’d just feel a lot safer if I knew they were not in control of nukes. Once people with IDCS, (Islamic Death Cult Syndrome) begin to think they are being inspired to do the Mahdi's work through mayhem and mass slaughter, then we are at risk from mad men dictating policy. This is particularly onerous when you consider the virulent hatreds espoused by these islamist jihad all-stars.

Sleep tight, infidels.

2040?

why that year?
I believe it has to do with the return of the mahdi. In the Shiite Islamic eschatology mythos, the messiah who will come to herald in the endtime, after restoring peace and justice (Islamo peace and justice!), is referred to as the mahdi. The raving Islamoloon who was the former prefab president of Iran (Ahmadienjad) talked about the mahdi a lot. He, as do the Iranian Millocrats, believe that they're on a mission from allah.

Hey, just think - these third world Death Cultists have, or will soon have, "nukular" weapons.

Maybe it's just me but I'd prefer that people with a finger of the trigger of nukes are operating under the precepts of reason and rationality as opposed to religious fanatics who have a death wish geared toward heralding in the endtimes.

I think it’s important to understand motivations. As such, I tend to be suspicious of Iran’s mullocrats who are inclined to do anything to speed up the return of their “Mahdi”. These loons believe that their ancient “hidden Imam” is guiding them and that they have an entitlement to kill and maim in furtherance of their religion. I tend to get defensive when those same people are openly hostile to anyone who does not believe as they do. When a belligerent group has the ability to cause death and destruction on a massive scale (and in fact has announced that goal), I’d just feel a lot safer if I knew they were not in control of nukes. Once people with IDCS, (Islamic Death Cult Syndrome) begin to think they are being inspired to do the Mahdi's work through mayhem and mass slaughter, then we are at risk from mad men dictating policy. This is particularly onerous when you consider the virulent hatreds espoused by these islamist jihad all-stars.

Sleep tight, infidels.

Mahdi was supposed to show up this year and Jesus in 2022

2040?

why that year?

Sleep tight, infidels.

Maybe the Mahdi was running late after a power brunch with Marshall Applewhite.

2040?

why that year?

Sleep tight, infidels.

Maybe the Mahdi was running late after brunch with Marshall Applewhite.

Sunni belive the Mahdi will just show up and lead as Muhammed to an end time of peace under Islam, while shiite believe he will be born and destroy Mecca and Medina.

The destruction of Syria and Iraq was the beginning of the great war of the Mahdi and all non-musims would perish.

Baghdadi was supposed to be the new mahdi.

2040?

why that year?

Sleep tight, infidels.

Maybe the Mahdi was running late after brunch with Marshall Applewhite.

Sunni belive the Mahdi will just show up and lead as Muhammed to an end time of peace under Islam, while shiite believe he will be born and destroy Mecca and Medina.

The destruction of Syria and Iraq was the beginning of the great war of the Mahdi and all non-musims would perish.

Baghdadi was supposed to be the new mahdi.

Yep. Good points, Aris2chat. And I think we need to drill down deeper on this. The ancient hatreds that separate the sunni and shia are only getting more antagonistic. Both groups have a reason, such as it is, to press their agenda for bringing forth the circumstances to herald the "endtimes". The Allahpacolypse is getting closer to a mere push of a button. I think there’s an acknowledgement that religious zealots whose direct beliefs embrace the “endtimes”, and whose actions may be to engage circumstances to accelerate the those irrational beliefs – these are people who should have a hand on the trigger???

Hey – what better way to usher in the endtimes than to instigate a conflict with the express intention of causing global destruction as a way to promote your religious convictions.

When one’s religious belief has squashed the fundamental survival instinct common to all living creatures, and, when that religious belief has engendered the concept that our mortal lives are of diminished value and our existence is paltry time wasted prior to the afterlife…

The above taken in context with a demonstrated propensity by the Iranian gray beards NOT to perform like critical thinkers

The suggestion that putting nuclear weapons in the hands of religious fanatics, such as in Iran, will allow them to behave "responsibly", is appalling. These are people who hold little reverence for life, people who embrace the notion of a glorious hereafter, people whose direct beliefs on their ultimate destiny is to put into effect the very elements of the endtimes, possibly without even realizing they are doing it (subconsciously), people who have been deluded into believing that conspirators stalk their every move and that Israel is the root cause of their own failures and inadequacies (all those failures and inadequacies being completely self inflicted, of course), so, they simply edge closer to a conflict, oblivious to the fact that there is no ultimate paradise to ascend to and they simply cause disastrous events to occur and then sit back and watch as nations promptly obliterate each other because they believe that is the worlds ultimate destiny.

2040?

why that year?

Sleep tight, infidels.

shiasm is copy and paste from old christianity.

jesus had Twelve Apostles .mahdi had 5
jesus died and back 3 day later and hide again until armageddon
mahdi died and back 5 years later and hide again until armageddon
Crucifixion of Jesus= hossein ashoora
Ashura - Wikipedia

even jesus pray behind mahdi at armageddon

2040?

why that year?
kerry or obama said after iran deal : israel dont worry about iran nuclear program for 25 years.
and khamenei respond:

iran’s Supreme Leader Says Israel Won’t Exist in 25 Years
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/10/w...llah-khamenei-israel-will-not-exist.html?_r=0

Your leader had better learn something from Israel’s achievements in industry and agriculture rather than repeating this silly staff over and over again.

2040?

why that year?
kerry or obama said after iran deal : israel dont worry about iran nuclear program for 25 years.
and khamenei respond:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/10/w...llah-khamenei-israel-will-not-exist.html?_r=0

Your leader had better learn something from Israel’s achievements in industry and agriculture rather than repeating this silly staff over and over again.
very great industry
and israel still take charity from usa
The U.S. Just Agreed to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid
The U.S. Just Agreed to Give Israel $38 Billion

2040?

why that year?
and khamenei respond:

very great industry
Yes, over ten years. And this aid has been provided during many years already. I suppose you have an idea where this money goes, don’t you?

2040?

why that year?
and khamenei respond:

very great industry
Yes, over ten years. And this aid has been provided during many years already. I suppose you have an idea where this money goes, don’t you?

where this money goes?

ISIS NEED WEAPON

2040?

why that year?
and khamenei respond:

very great industry

where this money goes?

ISIS NEED WEAPON
ISIS is virtually done, at least in its current form.

2040?

why that year?
and khamenei respond:

It's possible. Who knows?
To me I hope Israel and Iran will exist in 25 years and more and hopefully they will have normal diplomatic relations :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back