87 protestors arrested for felonies at Kentucky AG's residence

Is this Trump speak for "Yes you were right"?
No. It's just one more example during BLM riot season where a judge without a backbone has simply washed his hands clean of any messy dealings with the mob.
No doubt he doesn't want dozens of lawless punks "protesting" and showing up on his lawn in the middle of the night.

This wasn't done by a judge which goes to show you haven't even read what was done.

Lol...internet cowboys. Lol

Who was right concerning these charges here? Me or you internet cowboys?

Charges being dropped or reduced does not mean they weren't warranted in the first place, dumbass. Prosecuting attorneys always go for the easy win. Felony or not, these shitlords will all now have a criminal record hanging over them for the rest of their lives.

Woopie. Possible misdemeanors. It won't stop you getting along in your life. In fact, you can also perform Government Jobs. It is about the same degree as being found guilty of a traffic violation.

We've been over this already. Read the thread, tard.

I did and the Felony Charges have all been dropped. And there is more than an even chance even the Misdemeanors will be mostly dropped.

I sincerely doubt it, but it's nice to know that you're fine with a person's right to property being usurped by a "protest".

So far, outside of the looters and rioters that are NOT part of the Protest, the protests have almost always been done on Public Property by BOTH sides when they are peaceable. Yes, twinkiebreath. BOTH SIDES.

Charges being dropped or reduced does not mean they weren't warranted in the first place, dumbass. Prosecuting attorneys always go for the easy win. Felony or not, these shitlords will all now have a criminal record hanging over them for the rest of their lives.

Woopie. Possible misdemeanors. It won't stop you getting along in your life. In fact, you can also perform Government Jobs. It is about the same degree as being found guilty of a traffic violation.

I did and the Felony Charges have all been dropped. And there is more than an even chance even the Misdemeanors will be mostly dropped.

I sincerely doubt it, but it's nice to know that you're fine with a person's right to property being usurped by a "protest".

So far, outside of the looters and rioters that are NOT part of the Protest, the protests have almost always been done on Public Property by BOTH sides when they are peaceable. Yes, twinkiebreath. BOTH SIDES.

The thread topic is "87 protestors arrested for felonies at Kentucky AG's residence"

Key word: RESIDENCE. They entered PRIVATE PROPERTY, hence the discussion at hand. Try to keep up, shit for brains.

The thread topic is "87 protestors arrested for felonies at Kentucky AG's residence"

Key word: RESIDENCE. They entered PRIVATE PROPERTY, hence the discussion at hand. Try to keep up, shit for brains.

The thread is really about bogus charges.

They weren't bogus and you fucking well know it. Entering private property without permission is illegal. Your pathetic attempts to derail the conversation do not change that.

They weren't bogus and you fucking well know it. Entering private property without permission is illegal. Your pathetic attempts to derail the conversation do not change that.

Lol....when you are unable to be honest about the situation.

There you go trying to deflect and twist the matter at hand into some wild tangent again. Now it's "honesty". It's what you leftists always do - just pigeon shit the place up and strut around like you're victorious.

There you go trying to deflect and twist the matter at hand into some wild tangent again. Now it's "honesty". It's what you leftists always do - just pigeon shit the place up and strut around like you're victorious.

Did the bogus "influence" charges get dropped (really quickly) or not?

Did the bogus "influence" charges get dropped (really quickly) or not?

They weren't bogus. They were dropped in the interest of furthering discussion. Your own fucking link stated as much. Did you actually bother to read it, dumbass?

Forum List

Back