$85 For A Coffee Stained T-Shirt

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
nordstrom-starbucks.JPG

I guess Starbucks thinks we have money to burn.

This White T-Shirt with what looks like a coffee stain on it is perfect for the coffee addict that keeps spilling his or her coffee on the way to work.

What was once evidence of being a sloppy mess is now high fashion.

I think the problem with it is keeping people from trying to blotch the stain before it sets.

Hmmmmmm.....that might be worth $85 to somebody.

I wonder if it comes in boxers?

Last edited:
Ridiculous.

Then again, why I would pay $4 for a cup of coffee when I can make a far better cup of coffee at home for $0.20, is beyond me.

Ridiculous.

Then again, why I would pay $4 for a cup of coffee when I can make a far better cup of coffee at home for $0.20, is beyond me.

Me and thee! I like my Sumatra. Wouldn't trade it for a cup of anybody's latte! Or an ugly shirt!

Ridiculous.

Me and thee! I like my Sumatra. Wouldn't trade it for a cup of anybody's latte! Or an ugly shirt!
:)

And, I can use my favorite mugs to drink it.

Home brewed is the way to go.

Sure is. I hate a hot paper cup or one with that little sleeve on it. And even worse, I hate a styrofoam cup! Ewwwwwww..

Grind, brew and enjoy. My now retired favorite mug:

bmug150.jpg

Yes, I grind my own as well. I order it in bulk straigth from the company and keep it in the freezer where it keeps indefinitely.

Unfortunately everything I've read concerning freezing coffee says it's a big no no besides I prefer espresso roast which means you have to thaw it before you can grind it. :lol:

bmug150.jpg

Yes, I grind my own as well. I order it in bulk straigth from the company and keep it in the freezer where it keeps indefinitely.

Unfortunately everything I've read concerning freezing coffee says it's a big no no besides I prefer espresso roast which means you have to thaw it before you can grind it. :lol:

I've been freezing coffee beans for almost 50 years. Learned it from a home economist. You have to keep them air tight and do not refreeze. Mine go straight from freezer to grinder. The last cup tastes just like the first.

Last edited:

bmug150.jpg

I do it like Obama.

I have po folks pick my beans fresh every day and I have it roasted by beautiful Honduran women, then flown on Air Force One to Camp David where it's transferred to Marine One and flown to the South Lawn in time for my staff to rush it into the kitchen, grind those beans for me, brew it, and serve it to me in bed.

Umm, ummm.

Thank you Juan Valdeze.

Well.......in all honesty......I pull my coffee can out of the fridge.....put two scoops of coffee 3 times in my busted coffee maker that I have to tape shut with packing tape because the SOBs that made it used plastic fucken parts, and poor my distilled water into that busted POS and wait 15 friggen mins for the fucker to brew.

Still pretty good.

Last edited:

bmug150.jpg

I do it like Obama.

I have po folks pick my beans fresh every day and I have it roasted by beautiful Honduran women, then flown on Air Force One to Camp David where it's transferred to Marine One and flown to the South Lawn in time for my staff to rush it into the kitchen, grind those beans for me, brew it, and serve it to me in bed.

Umm, ummm.

Thank you Juan Valdeze.

:lol: :lmao:

I've been drooling over this Cuisinart jobber for about a year.....but to my dismay somebody broke the damned thing. So I don't want it now. I wish they would make em without all of the plastic.

Folgers and Maxwell House really aren't that bad as long as they're percolated, it's what we use when reenacting. Higher end coffees are positively heaven when perked.

New Topics

Forum List

Back