84-Year-Old Woman Shot While Campaigning Against Michigan Measure Legalizing Abortion Until Birth

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

84-Year-Old Woman Shot While Campaigning Against Michigan Measure Legalizing Abortion Until Birth

25 Sep 2022 ~~ By Cassandra Fairbanks

An 84-year-old woman was shot while campaigning against a Michigan ballot measure that would legalize abortion until birth.​

The shooting took place on September 20 in Lake Odessa while the woman was going door-to-door handing out pamphlets.

~Snip~
RTL Michigan said that the case is being investigated by the Michigan State Police, who will forward the investigation’s results to the Ionia County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.

Commetary:
Thankfully the woman was not mortally wounded. The Pro=Abortionist was a bad shot.
Notwithstanding the fact that this shooting, similar to the hit and run death of a teenager
can be laid at the feet of Joe Bidden and his rhetoric.
The next question is whether Merrick Farland and Christopher Wray will set the dogs loose to find the shooter.
We all doubt if this will happen because the STASI are too busy arresting Pro-Life conservatives..

Why are ALL acts of political violence perpetrated by democrats now? What is going on with their party? Also, maybe its time for the FBI to update their "highest domestic threat" list. All that "right wing extremism is the biggest domestic threat" horseshit didnt pan out.

That just shows how little regard abortionists have for life. If they can kill a helpless unborn child they will kill anyone. I have been pro-life but in the world, we are preparing for our children, I now call abortions Mercy Killing. I don't see a future and I would not bring a child into this world now. The United States is set to collapse this decade — the question now is how far and how much violence there will be. But by 2030 the country as anyone alive today has known it will be gone.

The next question is whether Merrick Farland and Christopher Wray will set the dogs loose to find the shooter.
Ummm, is there a need?
After all, the shooter is known. And it is a very small town. And the Michigan State Police and the Ionia County Sheriff's office is handling it.

Yet, poster Doc wants the Feds involved?
Could we interpret that as being a 'big government' booster?

-----------------------------------------------------
The United States is set to collapse this decade

Which is a tad alarming.
So, could the good poster Lady, narrow the window down a bit?
Meaning, can she give us an ETA of, say, which year?
Better yet, which month of which year?

It would be helpful for my bride and me could then pack up and go to the lake house for a few months until it blows over.
Or maybe go stay at the farm, depending on the duration and severity this 'collapse' is gonna be. We'd put in a garden, if need be.

Thanks in advance, LOLady.

Why are ALL acts of political violence perpetrated by democrats now? What is going on with their party? Also, maybe its time for the FBI to update their "highest domestic threat" list. All that "right wing extremism is the biggest domestic threat" horseshit didnt pan out.
Daryl Hall says his favorite American city is Charleston, SC...see minute 48

Ummm, is there a need?
After all, the shooter is known. And it is a very small town. And the Michigan State Police and the Ionia County Sheriff's office is handling it.

Which is a tad alarming.

It would be helpful for my bride and me could then pack up and go to the lake house for a few months until it blows over.
Or maybe go stay at the farm, depending on the duration and severity this 'collapse' is gonna be. We'd put in a garden, if need be.

You can poke fun as you wish dummy, but it is your side of the isle now starting to push ever more violence as the election nears….maybe it has to do with losing grip on power….

25 Sep 2022 ~~ By Cassandra Fairbanks

An 84-year-old woman was shot while campaigning against a Michigan ballot measure that would legalize abortion until birth.​

The shooting took place on September 20 in Lake Odessa while the woman was going door-to-door handing out pamphlets.

~Snip~
RTL Michigan said that the case is being investigated by the Michigan State Police, who will forward the investigation’s results to the Ionia County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.

Commetary:
Thankfully the woman was not mortally wounded. The Pro=Abortionist was a bad shot.
Notwithstanding the fact that this shooting, similar to the hit and run death of a teenager
can be laid at the feet of Joe Bidden and his rhetoric.
We all doubt if this will happen because the STASI are too busy arresting Pro-Life conservatives..

Yeah those pro life people don't seem to have any problem with murder

Ummm, is there a need?

Which is a tad alarming.

~~~~~~
Seems the FBI have been investigating only those supposed attacks by Pro life activists.
Take dor example their latest raid on a Pro-Life married man with 7 children in Pennsylvania.

Forum List

Back