84 days of Biden historic accomplishments

One can disagree with Bidenā€™s policies, but his accomplishments in such a short period are remarkable. While Trump was stuck on inauguration crowd sizes and tweeting stupidity on a daily basis, Biden is at work. Much of Trumpā€™s ā€œaccomplishmentsā€ were temporary anyway due to his use of EOs.

The Biden Administration is showing itself to be far more competent that Trumpā€˜s Administration in using the mechanism of government to push his agenda. Bidenā€™s vaccine rollout has been superb. Under Trump our fight against Covid was the mockery of the world, under Biden we are once again showing the world how it is done. Of course the Trump Administration had to over come a major impediment to competent action. That impediment was Donald Trump.

As far as economy, we are all thankful for the one man, who put this country on track after Wā€™s financial meltdown: President Obama. I also agree with the OP that Bidenā€™s infrastructure plan is a very good thing as well.

There is some stuff coming down the pike that I will disagree with, but there is no denying that Biden is like Grant in the Battle of the Wilderness. He will just keep moving forward.
Do you actually believe what you wrote? Let me ask you this please, is there anything in your POV that the Biden administration has done poorly?
As I wrote at the conclusion of my post, there are things I am not happy about. I am not a fan of reparations, I do not think we should expand the Supreme Court and I am concerned about some of Biden's tax proposals.
Thank you for your honesty. What about the end to fracking, the irresponsible stimulus bill and border crisis where they won't allow reporters? Do any of those actions bother you?
Biden's stance on fracking does not bother me. I am very concerned by the deficit so I do have reservations about it. Portions of the bill I am fine with, such as expansion of the child tax credit, boosting the Affordable Care Act and the funds earmarked fo schools and businesses. The border is an issue.
Would you agree that not allowing reporters to the border is just as big of an issue and sets an awful precedent? I agree with you on our budget deficit concerns. I just don't trust Big Gov't so to me a better stimulus would be $6k to the masses vs. $1.4k and the other $4.6k per person used for something we can't see but must trust.
Yes, reporters should be allowed to the border. I hated Trump's war on the press and his "enemy of the people" rhetoric. Biden does not use that incendiary rhetoric, but I do not want him to take actions that stifle the press. Everything should be shown to us, the good, the bad and the ugly.
meh. Biden hasnā€™t fixed the border in 84 days or balanced the budget. Both are coming. Just not yet.
Why not allow reporters there? He certainly broke it and now it needs fixing.
Biden didnā€™t break shit. You know every graph shows seasonal migration at this point in the year and it was higher OFTEN during Trumps years. Biden inherited this mess and will have immigration reform in front of congress soon. He is kicking ass.
The fantasy world you live in is lovely. They interviewed the people who said they came because of Biden and his soft policies.
Well that proves shit. They interviewed people who said Trump is a rapist.
They were wearing Biden shirts LOL. You are really deranged.
Link?
If I provide it will you admit you're a fucking idiot?

[/URL]

View attachment 480356
I counted 20 people wearing a shirt probably handed out by conservatives. How about a link that proves your statement he broke immigration?
Moron there are thousands. Itā€™s just a snap shot. Do you want more? Did you click the link? It was provided by the cartels. You really are an uninformed loser. Typical Biden voter.
Says you. Come on man. There has been minor changes (family separation ended) in 84 days at the border so nothing has really changed OTHER than the right wing PR machine cranking. You see what you want. This shit happened over the last 4 years. Admit it. What was a shut down border 90 days ago you is suddenly a sieve because you donā€™t like the leader. Fuck off, you have no credibility. This is just like all those righties that refused to see the economic improvement in the US through 7 years of improving metrics under Obama until overnight Trump was elected and the economy switch overnight like a light switch in their minds. Have some pride.

One can disagree with Bidenā€™s policies, but his accomplishments in such a short period are remarkable. While Trump was stuck on inauguration crowd sizes and tweeting stupidity on a daily basis, Biden is at work. Much of Trumpā€™s ā€œaccomplishmentsā€ were temporary anyway due to his use of EOs.

The Biden Administration is showing itself to be far more competent that Trumpā€˜s Administration in using the mechanism of government to push his agenda. Bidenā€™s vaccine rollout has been superb. Under Trump our fight against Covid was the mockery of the world, under Biden we are once again showing the world how it is done. Of course the Trump Administration had to over come a major impediment to competent action. That impediment was Donald Trump.

As far as economy, we are all thankful for the one man, who put this country on track after Wā€™s financial meltdown: President Obama. I also agree with the OP that Bidenā€™s infrastructure plan is a very good thing as well.

There is some stuff coming down the pike that I will disagree with, but there is no denying that Biden is like Grant in the Battle of the Wilderness. He will just keep moving forward.
Do you actually believe what you wrote? Let me ask you this please, is there anything in your POV that the Biden administration has done poorly?
As I wrote at the conclusion of my post, there are things I am not happy about. I am not a fan of reparations, I do not think we should expand the Supreme Court and I am concerned about some of Biden's tax proposals.
Thank you for your honesty. What about the end to fracking, the irresponsible stimulus bill and border crisis where they won't allow reporters? Do any of those actions bother you?
Biden's stance on fracking does not bother me. I am very concerned by the deficit so I do have reservations about it. Portions of the bill I am fine with, such as expansion of the child tax credit, boosting the Affordable Care Act and the funds earmarked fo schools and businesses. The border is an issue.
Would you agree that not allowing reporters to the border is just as big of an issue and sets an awful precedent? I agree with you on our budget deficit concerns. I just don't trust Big Gov't so to me a better stimulus would be $6k to the masses vs. $1.4k and the other $4.6k per person used for something we can't see but must trust.
Yes, reporters should be allowed to the border. I hated Trump's war on the press and his "enemy of the people" rhetoric. Biden does not use that incendiary rhetoric, but I do not want him to take actions that stifle the press. Everything should be shown to us, the good, the bad and the ugly.
meh. Biden hasnā€™t fixed the border in 84 days or balanced the budget. Both are coming. Just not yet.
Biden didnā€™t break shit. You know every graph shows seasonal migration at this point in the year and it was higher OFTEN during Trumps years. Biden inherited this mess and will have immigration reform in front of congress soon. He is kicking ass.
The fantasy world you live in is lovely. They interviewed the people who said they came because of Biden and his soft policies.
Link?

[/URL]

View attachment 480356
I counted 20 people wearing a shirt probably handed out by conservatives. How about a link that proves your statement he broke immigration?
Moron there are thousands. Itā€™s just a snap shot. Do you want more? Did you click the link? It was provided by the cartels. You really are an uninformed loser. Typical Biden voter.
Says you. Come on man. There has been minor changes (family separation ended) in 84 days at the border so nothing has really changed OTHER than the right wing PR machine cranking. You see what you want. This shit happened over the last 4 years. Admit it. What was a shut down border 90 days ago you is suddenly a sieve because you donā€™t like the leader. Fuck off, you have no credibility. This is just like all those righties that refused to see the economic improvement in the US through 7 years of improving metrics under Obama until overnight Trump was elected and the economy switch overnight like a light switch in their minds. Have some pride.
Dickhead, he reinstated catch and release and no longer do migrants have to wait in Mexico. Youā€™re a dishonest person. He also wonā€™t allow reporters there. If youā€™re going to debate do so honestly or get lost. Leftist.

Link?

[/URL]

View attachment 480356
Dickhead, he reinstated catch and release and no longer do migrants have to wait in Mexico. Youā€™re a dishonest person. He also wonā€™t allow reporters there. If youā€™re going to debate do so honestly or get lost. Leftist.
Very little changed.

Trump implemented several hardline immigration policies, including a ā€œzero-toleranceā€ policy that separated children from parents who crossed illegally through the U.S.-Mexico border. While many of those policies have changed under Biden, the images of families and children at the border continue to be reminiscent of the previous administration and showcase issues the U.S. faces when dealing with immigration policy.

Link?

[/URL]

View attachment 480356
Very little changed.

Trump implemented several hardline immigration policies, including a ā€œzero-toleranceā€ policy that separated children from parents who crossed illegally through the U.S.-Mexico border. While many of those policies have changed under Biden, the images of families and children at the border continue to be reminiscent of the previous administration and showcase issues the U.S. faces when dealing with immigration policy.

You're dodging. Biden won't allow reporters to the border.

Joe Biden is exceeding all expectations launching historic initiatives after only 84 days.
  1. Stimulus bolstering the economy
  2. Heroic Pandemic management on the way to 200M vaccines in 100 days
  3. Infrastructure bill proposed of epic proportions
  4. Rollback of unpaid tax breaks to rich and corporations
  5. Stock growth and jobs growth
  6. Getting the US out of Afghanistan wars
Even the biggest haters have to admit we are better off now.

What can we expect in the future?
He's literally done nothing but rode on President Trump's coat tails, and has plagiarized most of his ideas, in addition to being on the verge of causing WWIII.

Ah, no my friend. Follow our trail up. I responded to your statement Biden broke it and now needs to fix it. Biden didnā€™t break immigration or the border. It was broke. He does need to fix it. You tacked on the reporter thing which is overblown.

He's literally done nothing but rode on President Trump's coat tails, and has plagiarized most of his ideas
Then you should love him because he is apparently Trump policy but without the dumbass tweets. Basically your wet dream. Welcome to team Biden!

Ah, no my friend. Follow our trail up. I responded to your statement Biden broke it and now needs to fix it. Biden didnā€™t break immigration or the border. It was broke. He does need to fix it. You tacked on the reporter thing which is overblown.
He broke it and wonā€™t allow reporters there. Thatā€™s not overblown. Free press, remember, leftist.

Well, it's always good to know that Biden has Harris by his side...strung up. By China! :auiqs.jpg:

1618632959709.png

Forum List

Back