81 million Votes?

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

60% approval is a huge lie.

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

So go ahead think that the likes on a youtube channel mean anything.
Right, exactly.....its SO much more important to have an America hating commie president who hates our freedoms...as long as he does it quietly right looneytunes?

Biden's Memorial Day speech. 200 likes 1500 dislikes. Only 7,300 watched on WH You Tube channel.

I know this is hard to fathom for somebody who likes Trump, but quite a few people like a president who doesn't stir up controversy every time he opens his mouth. You could even say that quite a few people don't mind the presidency not being treated like a reality show but an actual serious job.

They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that a majority of us don't adore Trump, like they do.

It simply doesn't compute. So something must be wrong. He must be right: Someone must have cheated.
You can't wrap you head around overplaying your hand. 81 million votes for a corrupt career politician did not happen. Period.
And there ya go.
When the fraud is proven do you plan on staying?
What fraud?
I mean except for the clearly demonstrated GOP fraud.
and
Where do you get your evidence of this "fraud"
See folks...When Ideology becomes Theology
View attachment 495981
Theology is right. trump is their god now.
It is weird to watch.
I talk to educated folks who claim to believe things like Noah
But I know their belief is more in the parable than the event.
But talk to the Trumpists and there's two groups.
The "True Believers" who know in their hearts Trump is their God.
Not bad people, just confused and not particularly bright.
Their the ones funding the GOP crazy.
AND
Those who CLAIM to be "True Believers"
They would be Trump, his family, and crazies like Gosar and MTG.
They're taking the rubes for all they got by pretending to be followers.

Betcha Gosar, Nunes and that group are among the first to flip when the 1/6 investigation gets rolling.

They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that a majority of us don't adore Trump, like they do.

It simply doesn't compute. So something must be wrong. He must be right: Someone must have cheated.
You can't wrap you head around overplaying your hand. 81 million votes for a corrupt career politician did not happen. Period.
And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

Betcha Gosar, Nunes and that group are among the first to flip when the 1/6 investigation gets rolling.
Noah's ark was real and the worldwide flood really happened, but this isn't the forum for that debate.
I like how you simply dispose of everybody by calling them either dumb or manipulators, without considering that they might have considered the evidence and found Trump a much better option than the alternative, like I did. Sure, a small number of people take their love of Trump too far, but I could say the same thing, possibly more, about several Democrat politicians. Unfortunately for you, I've seen little evidence that the Republican party is largely composed of cultists towards Trump- a lot of people like Trump, even while noting that he has SIGNIFICANT flaws. Furthermore, when ou see how much the power people who hate America hates Trump, you tend to start rooting for the guy.

Actually, isn't getting 200 likes out of 7300 views more like a (less than) 3% approval rating? DAMN. 7300. That means that half of Washington DC didn't even bother watching!

Their the ones funding the GOP

Not particularly bright? You mean like adults w/o even a grade-school understanding of the difference between 'They're,' 'Their,' and 'There?'

foot-in-mouth.gif

And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

Noah's ark was real and the worldwide flood really happened, but this isn't the forum for that debate.
I like how you simply dispose of everybody by calling them either dumb or manipulators, without considering that they might have considered the evidence and found Trump a much better option than the alternative, like I did. Sure, a small number of people take their love of Trump too far, but I could say the same thing, possibly more, about several Democrat politicians. Unfortunately for you, I've seen little evidence that the Republican party is largely composed of cultists towards Trump- a lot of people like Trump, even while noting that he has SIGNIFICANT flaws. Furthermore, when ou see how much the power people who hate America hates Trump, you tend to start rooting for the guy.
More than half of all Republicans believe the election was "stolen."
A demonstrable lie.
That means that at lease 27 million Trump followers believe the lie.
Most people would not call 27 million a small number
And
Noah's ark was real?
Explain Kangaroos, duck billed platypuses

The defense calls for a directed verdict of "Get the Heck Outta Here with This Stuff!"

And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

I like how you simply dispose of everybody by calling them either dumb or manipulators, without considering that they might have considered the evidence and found Trump a much better option than the alternative, like I did. Sure, a small number of people take their love of Trump too far, but I could say the same thing, possibly more, about several Democrat politicians. Unfortunately for you, I've seen little evidence that the Republican party is largely composed of cultists towards Trump- a lot of people like Trump, even while noting that he has SIGNIFICANT flaws. Furthermore, when you see how much the power people who hate America hates Trump, you tend to start rooting for the guy.
A demonstrable lie.
And
Noah's ark was real?

The defense calls for a directed verdict of "Get the Heck Outta Here with This Stuff!"
(As I said, not the place to debate Noah's Ark, though if you want a decent, understandable online resource, Answer in Genesis has a website with a lot of articles on it, even if the navigation can be a bit clunky)
I will believe that it's a lie (and not a possible exaggeration) when I get enough evidence that the election was fair and aboveboard. Unfortunately, I've got plenty of evidence to the contrary.
I do find it funny that everybody who questions this election is a crazy Trump cultist and everybody who questioned the 2016 election (it was all the rage for a while in certain circles, circles I'm not a part of) was a warrior for democracy and freedom.

More than half of all Republicans believe the election was "stolen." A demonstrable lie.

By all means do please DEMONSTRATE IT. I've asked at least 30 others here to do so who say similar things.

So far not ONE of you people has been able to demonstrate the folly of this "demonstrable lie!"

And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

I like how you simply dispose of everybody by calling them either dumb or manipulators, without considering that they might have considered the evidence and found Trump a much better option than the alternative, like I did. Sure, a small number of people take their love of Trump too far, but I could say the same thing, possibly more, about several Democrat politicians. Unfortunately for you, I've seen little evidence that the Republican party is largely composed of cultists towards Trump- a lot of people like Trump, even while noting that he has SIGNIFICANT flaws. Furthermore, when you see how much the power people who hate America hates Trump, you tend to start rooting for the guy.
A demonstrable lie.
And
Noah's ark was real?

(As I said, not the place to debate Noah's Ark, though if you want a decent, understandable online resource, Answer in Genesis has a website with a lot of articles on it, even if the navigation can be a bit clunky)
I will believe that it's a lie (and not a possible exaggeration) when I get enough evidence that the election was fair and aboveboard. Unfortunately, I've got plenty of evidence to the contrary.
I do find it funny that everybody who questions this election is a crazy Trump cultist and everybody who questioned the 2016 election (it was all the rage for a while in certain circles, circles I'm not a part of) was a warrior for democracy and freedom.
WHY do you believe the election was stolen?
WHAT irrefutable evidence do you have that has escaped the eyes of people at every level of Law enforcement and the election hierarchy.
WHERE exactly is this evidence?
WHO is in control of this evidence?
WHEN was this criminality undertaken?
and
HOW were votes changed by the voting machines so that Trump votes became Biden votes then changed back so that they became Trump votes for the manual recount?

I don't remember on Jan 6, 2017 thousands of Clinton supporters plotting to take over the government and kill Biden, McConnell and whoever was the Speaker back then. I must have slept through that part.
OR
Maybe, just maybe, you really are a Trump Cultist.
After all
The behaviors match those of a religious cult.

And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

A demonstrable lie.
And
Noah's ark was real?

WHAT irrefutable evidence do you have that has escaped the eyes of people at every level of Law enforcement and the election hierarchy.
and
HOW were votes changed by the voting machines so that Trump votes became Biden votes then changed back so that they became Trump votes for the manual recount?

I don't remember on Jan 6, 2017 thousands of Clinton supporters plotting to take over the government and kill Biden, McConnell and whoever was the Speaker back then. I must have slept through that part.
OR
After all
And your projection is that of a radical cult. You lose.

And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

A demonstrable lie.
And
Noah's ark was real?

and

OR
After all

Hmm.
I note that not one of the WWWWW+H questions were answered.
Why is that?
Are you afraid to answer them?
Or
More likely
There is no answer you care to provide because any TRUTHFUL answer will prove you a nutjob.

Thing about cults, sonny...
Their facts depend on the word of a single person
They only believe what their Savior tells them.
Anything else cannot be true.
Sound familiar?

I thought we covered all this back in When Ideology Becomes Theology.

Why not go back for a refresher?

And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

A demonstrable lie.
And
Noah's ark was real?

and

OR
After all

Hmm.
Why is that?
Or
More likely
There is no answer you care to provide because any TRUTHFUL answer will prove you a nutjob.

Sound familiar?

I would add one: They consciously or subconsciously warp all reality to neatly fit the world view of the cult.

And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

A demonstrable lie.
And
Noah's ark was real?

and

OR
After all

Hmm.
Why is that?
Or
More likely

Sound familiar?

It's because I don't check this site every day.
I barely know Trump's position on it.
Why? (I saw videos and testimony showing horrific levels of election chicanery- not necessarily proof of fraud in all cases, but proof fraud was likely or possible)(I saw that the bellweather counties almost universally went the wrong way)
What? (I don't have irrefutable evidence that Australia exists, dude. I have seen enough evidence for me to believe that the election was screwy. Why it was never presented, I can't give a concrete answer, though I can give suspicions.)
Where?
Who? (I'll take these as a group. The internet provided me with my evidence because I didn't go on location at the proper time. The evidence is now present on a number of websites.)
When? (vast majority happened on the day of the counting, particularly late at night and in the early morning of the next day)
How? (Qanon is bunk. I believe that the voter machines were entirely possible to hack and affect- one was hacked live during a hearing-, but I don't believe it was a nationwide hack or the primary vector for fraud. Simple ballot harvesting, fake ballots, counting ballots multiple times, etc. was the primary method. Furthermore, audits were only rarely carried out and even those tended to have methodological problems (though I can't give the specifics, it's been over 7 months))

Anybody who believes that the slightly rowdy crowd on Capitol hill Jan 6 were trying to kill people is not looking at all the evidence. All available footage shows that the vast majority of the people merely wanted to be present to ensure their voice was heard; many believed they were invited in (because in many cases they were); the only casualty was a protester (and if you say they couldn't have inflicted casualties, that's nonsense, so they must not have been trying to inflict casualties).
The group that entered the Capitol on Jan 6 were the opposite of insurrectionists- they were not trying to prop up a new government, they were explicitly trying to reinforce the current one.
(Also, crowds have piled into the Capitol hill before, during Trump's time, in opposition to Trump).
If so many people really wanted to kill government officials, you'd think a few assassination attempts would have been made, honestly, and NONE have been undertaken.

And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

A demonstrable lie.
And
Noah's ark was real?

And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

A demonstrable lie.
And
Noah's ark was real?

and

OR
After all

Hmm.
Why is that?
Or
More likely

Sound familiar?

I would add one: They consciously or subconsciously warp all reality to neatly fit the world view of the cult.
Indeed.
Fact must be altered (like election results) to match the word of the "Father."

And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

A demonstrable lie.
And
Noah's ark was real?

and

OR
After all

Hmm.
Why is that?
Or
More likely

Sound familiar?

Why? (I saw videos and testimony showing horrific levels of election chicanery- not necessarily proof of fraud in all cases, but proof fraud was likely or possible)(I saw that the bellweather counties almost universally went the wrong way)
What? (I don't have irrefutable evidence that Australia exists, dude. I have seen enough evidence for me to believe that the election was screwy. Why it was never presented, I can't give a concrete answer, though I can give suspicions.)
Where?
Who? (I'll take these as a group. The internet provided me with my evidence because I didn't go on location at the proper time. The evidence is now present on a number of websites.)
When? (vast majority happened on the day of the counting, particularly late at night and in the early morning of the next day)
How? (Qanon is bunk. I believe that the voter machines were entirely possible to hack and affect- one was hacked live during a hearing-, but I don't believe it was a nationwide hack or the primary vector for fraud. Simple ballot harvesting, fake ballots, counting ballots multiple times, etc. was the primary method. Furthermore, audits were only rarely carried out and even those tended to have methodological problems (though I can't give the specifics, it's been over 7 months))

Anybody who believes that the slightly rowdy crowd on Capitol hill Jan 6 were trying to kill people is not looking at all the evidence. All available footage shows that the vast majority of the people merely wanted to be present to ensure their voice was heard; many believed they were invited in (because in many cases they were); the only casualty was a protester (and if you say they couldn't have inflicted casualties, that's nonsense, so they must not have been trying to inflict casualties).
The group that entered the Capitol on Jan 6 were the opposite of insurrectionists- they were not trying to prop up a new government, they were explicitly trying to reinforce the current one.
(Also, crowds have piled into the Capitol hill before, during Trump's time, in opposition to Trump).
If so many people really wanted to kill government officials, you'd think a few assassination attempts would have been made, honestly, and NONE have been undertaken.
There you go friends.
In their own words.
They believe without evidence.

There is no use trying to sway you with facts.
No mountain of facts could change a position held on faith.

Please don't argue with or slam this person.
He holds these positions faithfully
His response was honest and respectful.
But
Read the post and understand
Make a copy and save it somewhere for reference.
Whether this person agreed with what happened on 1/6 or not,
The actors on 1/6 shared his thoughts.

In addition to their opinions about the election, they considered themselves heroes.
They were Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt rolled into one
with a giant Q on their chest and a red-white-blue supersuit.
they were going to make history just like the founding fathers.
This is what makes them so dangerous.

Again, thank you for your honest response.
Many with your beliefs are unwilling to discuss them so openly.
For that, you are to be respected.

And there ya go.
What fraud?
and
View attachment 495981
It is weird to watch.
AND

A demonstrable lie.
And
Noah's ark was real?

and

OR
After all

Hmm.
Why is that?
Or
More likely

Sound familiar?

Where?

There you go friends.
In their own words.
They believe without evidence.

There is no use trying to sway you with facts.
No mountain of facts could change a position held on faith.

Please don't argue with or slam this person.
He holds these positions faithfully
His response was honest and respectful.
But
Read the post and understand
Make a copy and save it somewhere for reference.
Whether this person agreed with what happened on 1/6 or not,
The actors on 1/6 shared his thoughts.

In addition to their opinions about the election, they considered themselves heroes.
They were Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt rolled into one
with a giant Q on their chest and a red-white-blue supersuit.
they were going to make history just like the founding fathers.
This is what makes them so dangerous.

Again, thank you for your honest response.
Many with your beliefs are unwilling to discuss them so openly.
For that, you are to be respected.
There is nothing dangerous about freedom. The danger is losing it.

Forum List

Back