8 years under Bush and his WORST disaster was?

R

rdean

Some might think it was the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts or the deregulation that destroyed the world economy.

Others might think it was the people dying after Katrina (good job Brownie).

Some might think it was the terrible invasion if Iraq.

Some think it's who he appointed to the Supreme Court.

One person told me it was allowing North Korea to acquire nuclear weapons.

Some think it was letting Bin Laden go.

Some think what he did to government scientists was terribly damaging to the country.

Some think the Christian College graduates Bush appointed to replace seasoned lawyers was very damaging.

The lies he told the country to trick America into attacking Iraq was very damaging to relations between the government and the American people.

But my personal worst fiasco was disbanding the Iraqi Military which led to the creation of Isis. But I don't know. There are so many and they are very close to the top.

Anyone else?

I got sixteen thousand back retroactively for CG taxes when Bush got into office.
I bet that was a disaster in your mind.
I've wized up since then and I'll wait for a Republican before I sell again.

You can think in cliches or think whatever the liberal media tells you to think or you can look at history (this is the history forum). Bush gave Saddam a year to comply with UN sanctions or face combat troops. Saddam decided to call the US's bluff and Bush gained permission from congress to use combat Troops. Harry Truman issued an executive order that sent Troops to Korea and botched the mission so badly that we ended up where we started after three years and lost 50,000 Troops. You gonna blame a U.S. president for a natural disaster? Bill Clinton sold or gave the technology to NK that allowed them to build a nuclear weapon. Barry Hussein abandoned Iraq (and the rest of the Mid-East) which led to Isis.

You can think in cliches or think whatever the liberal media tells you to think or you can look at history (this is the history forum). Bush gave Saddam a year to comply with UN sanctions or face combat troops. Saddam decided to call the US's bluff and Bush gained permission from congress to use combat Troops. Harry Truman issued an executive order that sent Troops to Korea and botched the mission so badly that we ended up where we started after three years and lost 50,000 Troops. You gonna blame a U.S. president for a natural disaster? Bill Clinton sold or gave the technology to NK that allowed them to build a nuclear weapon. Barry Hussein abandoned Iraq (and the rest of the Mid-East) which led to Isis.

Talk about cliches. The US can't go around the world giving everyone ultimatums. We are not empire builders.

Second, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

Third, the inspectors had to LEAVE Iraq before we could invade.

Fourth, Iraq had no capability to do anything. If Bush Jr. wanted to know why, he only needed to ask Bush Sr.

Fifth, you don't seem to know much. Didn't you ever bother with news sources besides Fox?

I got sixteen thousand back retroactively for CG taxes when Bush got into office.
Oh wait. I suddenly got it. You're saying "I got mine so fuck the country". Got it!

Are you talking about the trillions in deficit Bush created?

You might want to take a look at the debt obammy created.

Oh wait. I suddenly got it. You're saying "I got mine so fuck the country". Got it!

No ..I got mine and fuck you. I pay enough as it is.

not mentioned was the medicare pill bill passage....it was a disaster that keeps on giving because he and his congress failed to fund it, and here it is...a decade later and as far as the eye can see........ TRILLIONS added to the national debt

Talk about cliches. The US can't go around the world giving everyone ultimatums. We are not empire builders.

Second, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

Third, the inspectors had to LEAVE Iraq before we could invade.

Fourth, Iraq had no capability to do anything. If Bush Jr. wanted to know why, he only needed to ask Bush Sr.

Fifth, you don't seem to know much. Didn't you ever bother with news sources besides Fox?

you might as well be talking to a brick wall.this nutcase actually still thinks Oswald killed JFK.lol

Are you talking about the trillions in deficit Bush created?

You might want to take a look at the debt obammy created.

yes indeed.you are BOTH right.well sorta.It was actually billions in debt Bush created and Obama then got in and made it ever worse expanding what Bush got started with everything and created trillions in debt.

Thats the :up: conservative/lolibertarian mantra.

not mentioned was the medicare pill bill passage....it was a disaster that keeps on giving because he and his congress failed to fund it, and here it is...a decade later and as far as the eye can see........ TRILLIONS added to the national debt
we got our corrupt two party system to thank for that since it is in reality a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

Perhaps the greatest Bush disaster was his response to the attack of 9/11. We are still paying for his weak a failed strategy. Instead of building a force and taking advantage of both national and international support, he allowed his opportunity for greatness to be squandered by his kleptocratic advisers and handlers. He refused to put the country on a war footing and demand sacrifice from the entire nation. He instead let his masters design a strategy that fed trillions of dollars to the MIC and left our enemies active and in some cases stronger. He turned victory into defeat.

Forum List

Back