8-Year-Old Boy Hung in Southern Afghanistan

Yet we pour money into their coffers.

The Taliban? How so? I know that several years ago, there was a controversial portion of a defense bill that provided for funding to Taliban who renounced the insurgency in Afghanistan and who ceased supporting the Taliban.

Is that what you are referring to?

The Taliban? How so? I know that several years ago, there was a controversial portion of a defense bill that provided for funding to Taliban who renounced the insurgency in Afghanistan and who ceased supporting the Taliban.

The Afghan government is corrupt, some of the money we give them probably does find its way to the Taliban. Fuck I guarantee you some of the money we give Pakistan definently does go to the Pakistani Taliban, horrible story by the way, just fuckin horrible.:evil:

The Afghan government is corrupt, some of the money we give them probably does find its way to the Taliban. Fuck I guarantee you some of the money we give Pakistan definently does go to the Pakistani Taliban, horrible story by the way, just fuckin horrible.:evil:

Isn't it? I had a nightmare about it last night. Not good. Jerks.

When are we going to realize that we are not going to defeat this nation. Russia could not do it in the 80s and we are not going to do it. Pull our guys out and save the dough. Protect us from our shores.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

If those children were killed it was an accident, these scumbags kidnapped this young boy and killed him on purpose once his father didn't comply with his demands. Totally different situations.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
How barbaric, Maybe The US should send the Taliban some US Made Drones, show them savages how to kill children Humanely :eusa_shhh:
US drones kill 100's children daily. Former US military personnel resistance - National Human Rights | Examiner.com

Most people here are disconnected from reality.
They have their self-perception of "Mother Theresa" whilst swinging the colt.

And the sources in the 1st post are very dubious.
There is no reliable source at all.

Of course because Muslims don't do things like that.:eusa_liar:

Police: Houston Mother Kills 5 Children
Police Discover Children Inside Home
EmailPrintHOUSTON -- Police discovered five children dead inside a southeast Houston home around 10 a.m. Wednesday.

Police said that they were called to a home in the 900 block of Beachcomber Lane in Clear Lake after receiving a telephone call from the mother, Andrea Yates.

Yates, 36, was taken away in handcuffs by police and was charged with multiple capital murder charges Wednesday night.

When police arrived, they found five children dead inside the home, police said.

Yates answered the door and allegedly told police that she had killed her children. They believe that Yates drowned all five children, police said.

Police: Houston Mother Kills 5 Children - Houston News Story - KPRC Houston

Police: Houston Mother Kills 5 Children
Police Discover Children Inside Home
EmailPrintHOUSTON -- Police discovered five children dead inside a southeast Houston home around 10 a.m. Wednesday.

Police said that they were called to a home in the 900 block of Beachcomber Lane in Clear Lake after receiving a telephone call from the mother, Andrea Yates.

Yates, 36, was taken away in handcuffs by police and was charged with multiple capital murder charges Wednesday night.

When police arrived, they found five children dead inside the home, police said.

Yates answered the door and allegedly told police that she had killed her children. They believe that Yates drowned all five children, police said.

Police: Houston Mother Kills 5 Children - Houston News Story - KPRC Houston

And this has what to do with what happened in Afghanistan?:confused:

How barbaric, Maybe The US should send the Taliban some US Made Drones, show them savages how to kill children Humanely :eusa_shhh:
US drones kill 100's children daily. Former US military personnel resistance - National Human Rights | Examiner.com

The original report that I read said that the savages had gouged out the boys eyes before they throttled him.

The original report that I read said that the savages had gouged out the boys eyes before they throttled him.

Thats disgusting, but of course the apologists for radical Islam will just deny it happened like ekrem did, or pull up reports of murders in the US to try and delfect.:doubt:

So post a link to "The original report" as I cant find one

Pentagon launches foreign news websites
WASHINGTON — The Pentagon is setting up a global network of foreign-language news websites, including an Arabic site for Iraqis, and hiring local journalists to write current events stories and other content that promote U.S. interests and counter insurgent messages.

The news sites are part of a Pentagon initiative to expand "Information Operations" on the Internet. Neither the initiative nor the Iraqi site, www.Mawtani.com, has been disclosed publicly.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2008-04-30-sites_N.htm

Last edited:

How barbaric that the medieval Muslim culture sanctions honor killings of their own children with no penalties in sharia law. :eek:

allahu fucku.

How humanely did your shitty spain kill children during the reconquest, stupid twat? Reconquista - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back