8 trillion dollar debt in this country and Trump is doing nothing to lower spending

His conservative rating must be low, since he's been in office government spending has been higher, even higher than Obama

The country cannot afford four more years of big government spending
Then get back to work dreg and stop sucking the government teat.

Trump is big spending and not generating revenue, thats why the debt is growing and I knew the far right gorillas never cared about spending
What do you think of Biden's plan for spending?
I'm sure that will be different and it's okay in the eyes of a radical liberal, huh?

It comes down to...."When my tribe spends, it's good. When your tribe spends, it's bad."

His conservative rating must be low, since he's been in office government spending has been higher, even higher than Obama

Trump is big spending and not generating revenue, thats why the debt is growing and I knew the far right gorillas never cared about spending
I'm sure that will be different and it's okay in the eyes of a radical liberal, huh?

It comes down to...."When my tribe spends, it's good. When your tribe spends, it's bad."

Biden is a centrist Democrat who doesn't believe in big, undisciplined spending.

why do you care,you dont live here anymore?....

Biden is a centrist Democrat who doesn't believe in big, undisciplined spending.
Oh-Wait-Youre-Serious_o_97195.gif

MEANWHILE NANCY PELOSI IS REFUSING TO PASS COVID-19 RELIEF AID TO AMERICANS IN NEED UNTIL SHE GETS TRILLIONS MORE DEFICIT-DOLLARS ADDED TO THE DEAL TO FUND LIBERAL AGENDA 'WISH-LIST' ITEMS...

And this is when she and Democrats are NOT in charge of the budget / spending again.

FLASHBACK:
In Bush's last 2 years of his 8 year Presidency - the 1st 6 including the attack on 9/11/01, the economic aftermath and 2 wars - the GOP controlled spending / the budget. In the last 2 years of his Presidency the Democrats controlled the budget and spending - they added in new debt just 1 Trillion less in 2 years less than Bush and the GOP had done in 6 years. It was the Democrats who controlled the budget spending / the economy Bush's last 2 years in office and Obama's 1st 2 years in office. The 'bad economy' Obama and the Democrats claimed Barry 'inherited' was the DEMOCRAT's economy, the one Democrats who controlled the economy THEY crafted for Barry in the 2 years before he took office.

Conservative love big spenders.

Saint Ronnie spent like a drunken Keynesian and the Republicans loved it

The government couldn't take any more big spending when Clinton was president. I know we will just blame it on Trump since he is to blame for everything else, right?

House (Pelosi Demonrat CA) creates the budget, President has zero input other than to not sign and shutdown the nation so Democrats can find some mother of 8 kids suffering because Trump refuses to sign their budget.

The democrats had the House since 2018, and they do the Budget, so why are democrats pointing at Trump for "spending"?
The "Green New Deal" and the rest of the democrat's wish list will bankrupt the US in short order.

Why is debt growing under Trump? Why is he spending more than Obama?
Who does the Budget? (Pelosi & the democrats)

And yet we have enormous poverty and debt serfdom among our citizens. Where has all the money gone?

Hint: check Wall Street, big banks, and the military industrial complex.

MEANWHILE NANCY PELOSI IS REFUSING TO PASS COVID-19 RELIEF AID TO AMERICANS IN NEED UNTIL SHE GETS TRILLIONS MORE DEFICIT-DOLLARS ADDED TO THE DEAL TO FUND LIBERAL AGENDA 'WISH-LIST' ITEMS...

And this is when she and Democrats are NOT in charge of the budget / spending again.

FLASHBACK:
In Bush's last 2 years of his 8 year Presidency - the 1st 6 including the attack on 9/11/01, the economic aftermath and 2 wars - the GOP controlled spending / the budget. In the last 2 years of his Presidency the Democrats controlled the budget and spending - they added in new debt just 1 Trillion less in 2 years less than Bush and the GOP had done in 6 years. It was the Democrats who controlled the budget spending / the economy Bush's last 2 years in office and Obama's 1st 2 years in office. The 'bad economy' Obama and the Democrats claimed Barry 'inherited' was the DEMOCRAT's economy, the one Democrats who controlled the economy THEY crafted for Barry in the 2 years before he took office.
You are right. 6 years of both job gain and rising economy. It's when 0bama, Franks, and Dobbs could no longer stop an investigation into Fanny Mae that it took a shit. The three top executives, Rains, Johnson, and Howard got caught taking $250 million on bonuses but made them give half back. And they say crime don't pay.

ugh....I am pretty sure the House controls the budget.

You would support a government shut down over the budget?

ugh....I am pretty sure the House controls the budget.

You would support a government shut down over the budget?

THEY HAVE SUPPORTED THE DEMORATS' SHUTDOWN OVER A BUDGET BEFORE.......

At least we're getting our money's worth. That's far more than I can say for the last one.
LOL - we're NOT paying for it. That's the problem. It's going on the credit card.

All those businesses that are being shut down by dems sure would've helped.

Forum List

Back