8 teachings from Jesus

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Many on earth claim to listen and obey Jesus, i will share 8 of his teachings. All 8 found in every translation on earth. So they cannot be denied. Yet i have kicked out of bible sights for sharing them. They have been rejected by every trinitarian who have read my post. They arent rejecting me, they are rejecting Jesus truth.

1) Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)---He did not teach to seek his own righteousness.

2) Matthew 5:5-- The meek will inherit the EARTH.

3)The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( YHWH(Jehovah)--And teaches there-all belongs to the Father.

4)John 17:1-6,26-- Jesus clearly teaches--The one who sent him(Father-John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6=YHWH(Jehovah)-- verse 26) YHWH(Jehovah)

5)John 20:17, Revelation 3:12--Jesus teaches--He has a God, just like we do-his Father( YHWH(Jehovah)

6) At Matthew 7:21-23) judgement scenario) Jesus teaches--only those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom( be saved)-To the rest-he calls them workers of iniquity( a practicer of sin) One does not want to hear( get away from me) those words from Jesus at judgement.

7)Matthew 24:13,22:10) Jesus teaches-- One gets saved when they endure until their end( death or Har-mageddon)--Endure living now in this satan ruled system doing his Fathers will=24/7-365.---So any teacher telling others they are saved--do not know Jesus--run from them.

8) At John 4:22-24--Jesus warns all about the God they are being taught and serve, then goes on to tell all who the true God is-The Father( YHWH(Jehovah)

These teachings are in every bible on earth--there is no denying Jesus truth--There is no other name that goes besides-YHWH(Jehovah)

Its a guaranteed fact, the teachers who have the real Jesus teach every one of those important teachings. It takes believeing Jesus over the schools of mans dogmas.

You aren't aware of all the contradictory claims in the Bible? If you try hard, you can find something in the Bible to justify almost any belief you might have.

JWs are at a disadvantage.

Linderer's story is a common one for children raised as Jehovah's Witnesses. Pew Research shows that only 9 percent of Witnesses get undergraduate degrees. That's well below the national average of 30.4 percent and the lowest of any faith group. The likely reason for this trend is the religion's official warnings against college.
Growing Up Jehovah's Witness: 'Higher Education Is ...
www.npr.org/2017/02/19/510585965/poor-education-leads-to-lost-dreams-and-low-income-for-many-jehovahs-witnesses
www.npr.org/2017/02/19/510585965/poor-education-leads-to-lost-dreams-and-l…

You aren't aware of all the contradictory claims in the Bible? If you try hard, you can find something in the Bible to justify almost any belief you might have.
Actually symbolism makes it seem like contradiction. If God hadnt disguised a lot of truths from satan and his angels, it would be totally twisted and no one would find truth. It kept satan and his angels in darkness so they totally twist it. And yes mortals as well. It takes believing Jesus over twisted dogmas taught in the schools of men. Most refuse.

JWs are at a disadvantage.

Linderer's story is a common one for children raised as Jehovah's Witnesses. Pew Research shows that only 9 percent of Witnesses get undergraduate degrees. That's well below the national average of 30.4 percent and the lowest of any faith group. The likely reason for this trend is the religion's official warnings against college.
Growing Up Jehovah's Witness: 'Higher Education Is ...
www.npr.org/2017/02/19/510585965/poor-education-leads-to-lost-dreams-and-low-income-for-many-jehovahs-witnesses
www.npr.org/2017/02/19/510585965/poor-education-leads-to-lost-dreams-and-l…
2Timothy warns about todays world--The seeking of $$$ and pleasures rather than loving God.
JW,s obey Jesus--Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking FIRST the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- all one actually needs. They do not need a larger paycheck. What a wonderful promise from Jesus. To bad all the parents whose children have starved to death in this world didnt listen to Jesus first over what men think is best.

for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’
What does this have to do with anything i said? Are you trying to make a point?

Are you all just rejecting Jesus' truth? His followers believe him over men with white collars. Thats a fact.

Forum List

Back