8 elected officials switch from democrat to republican

If you can't beat them, infiltrate them. The further those wacko Democrats go to the left, the more the GOP picks up what a true conservative considers a RINO.

If you can't beat them, infiltrate them. The further those wacko Democrats go to the left, the more the GOP picks up what a true conservative considers a RINO.
Until the democrook party dissolves and the republicrats are replaced by libertarians.

The commie bed wetters will remain on the fringed lunatic wingtip.

Until the democrook party dissolves and the republicrats are replaced by libertarians.

I doubt it will happen. Tens of millions of young people have been indoctrinated with Marxism, and they are stupid enough to think it can work.

I doubt it will happen. Tens of millions of young people have been indoctrinated with Marxism, and they are stupid enough to think it can work.

I was a moonbat when I left high school.

Once I actually worked for a paycheck I started questioning my programming.

Many people do.

Those who remain libturds are the ones who ate paint chips or just committed themselves to ignorance.

No possibility of that. The education system turns out a bumper crop of new Democrats each year.

Forum List

Back