8 blacks MURDERED

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
......yes, 8 blacks murdered every day--sometimes more than that--by other BLACKS....
..so lets keep a count--since we all do care about black lives--yes? especially you blacks...?
ok
8 today
..see you tomorrow for another 8...and some black children will be included

...talking about black children, I remember many years ago--maybe 15, I read about ANOTHER black child killed....so I called a news station and asked them why don't you do something.....his answer was like ''what??....does anyone understand how the answer correlates to the MSM idiocy crap???
....cops kill blacks while DEFENDING themselves---and the MSM/blacks go APESHIT crazy
...but when a child is murdered-----THEY DON'T CARE

Last edited:
......yes, 8 blacks murdered every day--sometimes more than that--by other BLACKS....
..so lets keep a count--since we all do care about black lives--yes? especially you blacks...?
ok
8 today

...talking about black children, I remember many years ago--maybe 15, I read about ANOTHER black child killed....so I called a news station and asked them why don't you do something.....his answer was like ''what??....does anyone understand how the answer correlates to the MSM idiocy crap???
....cops kill blacks while DEFENDING themselves---and the MSM/blacks go APESHIT crazy
a lot..... a whole lot more than 8 blacks are killed by other blacks every day in America !

How come democrats are never posting about this? Where is the outrage??

it's a family thing. Ever live in an area with lots of Mafia? No one complains about those murders either------no "missing relatives" reported. Eventually
the weighted body in the river disarticulates and parts float to the surface

it's a family thing. Ever live in an area with lots of Mafia? No one complains about those murders either------no "missing relatives" reported. Eventually

I'm from Detroit...most of the rackets boys live in the burbs, the Capos live in Gross Point. If they ever dammed the Detroit River it'd look like something out of Cambodia. But the mob only kills each other unless you borrow money from them and don't pay the vig and bystanders in the wrong place wrong time. The killing in the cities is black drug gangs after Giuliani nut-cut the Sicilian mafia and put all 5 families in prison. So the dumbasses wonder why a kid would work for $8 an hour at McDonalds when he can make $100 a day rubbernecking on a street corner, tipping off the dealer if the cops are around. The answer is that nobody from the Happy Meal is going to roll up on you with an AK and kill your black ass.

ok
8 today

a lot..... a whole lot more than 8 blacks are killed by other blacks every day in America !
That could be just one southside Chicago block.

I'm from Detroit...most of the rackets boys live in the burbs, the Capos live in Gross Point. If they ever dammed the Detroit River it'd look like something out of Cambodia. But the mob only kills each other unless you borrow money from them and don't pay the vig and bystanders in the wrong place wrong time. The killing in the cities is black drug gangs after Giuliani nut-cut the Sicilian mafia and put all 5 families in prison. So the dumbasses wonder why a kid would work for $8 an hour at McDonalds when he can make $100 a day rubbernecking on a street corner, tipping off the dealer if the cops are around. The answer is that nobody from the Happy Meal is going to roll up on you with an AK and kill your black ass.
The salary made at Mickee Dees would be more palatable if all the hundreds of taxes with most we do not see were cut big time.

Fake outrage from KKK members that post a thread on this subject everyday and say the same things over and over trying to convince themselves that the injustice they use to point out how bad the black human is.

Fake outrage from KKK members that post a thread on this subject everyday and say the same things over and over trying to convince themselves that the injustice they use to point out how bad the black human is.
Wow! We are the only ones bring awareness, and you dare slander us? Why have you never created a post talking about black on black murders?

....8 more blacks murdered today by blacks --that's 16 in 2 days ....no protests--no nothing from blacks and MSM

..we have A LOT of kids shot and killed

......2 more at the CHOP zone..at first I thought they were whites causing trouble--but no---2 blacks CARJACKED someone, then went to the CHOP zone and were killed by other BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IDIOCY

every day of the year..look at these winners
1593830177671.png

1593830209284.png

1593830238855.png

ok
8 today

So....Are you having a party to celebrate?

Forum List

Back