$8.6 Trillion In New Spending From THIS CONGRESS In Less Than 10 Months

The problems arise when the new programs germinate and start growing. The green agenda is going to be go overseas to be made anyway after we waste 90% of the funds for it by corruption. The whole system is in on it. And we will be fleeced. In fact we are being fleeced now.

We have been fleeced for decades.

Trump prevented over $3 trillion in additional spending Nazi Pelousy wanted.

The democrats talk all the time about Trump's deficits during his 4 years, but they do not mention how much more spending they wanted that was more than he or the GOP wanted. In order to accomplish anything, the Repubs had to agree to more spending to get anything passed. IOW, the Dems are disingenuous as hell.

When you criticize the former and spend more, shows you are a hypocrite. Demscum are stupid.

Could be true.......but that doesnt mean condemning now and not when your guy did it isn't hypocritical.

You'll note, I'm condemning both.

Could be true.......but that doesnt mean condemning now and not when your guy did it isn't hypocritical.

You'll note, I'm condemning both.
But then again....Trump never came close to the sheer numbers that Democrats are foisting on us in such a short period of time.
So I cannot see your point.
Never mind the rubbish that they're spending all of this on isn't going to help us one damned bit.

But then again....Trump never came close to the sheer numbers that Democrats are foisting on us in such a short period of time.
So I cannot see your point.
Never mind the rubbish that they're spending all of this on isn't going to help us one damned bit.

Anytime you refuse to condemn your guy for something, it only gets worse with the next.

Forum List

Back