7th Largest Sell-Off in History

You have a faulty memory...

Trump said he wants Congress to increase the amount in the stimulus checks to $2,000 for individuals or $4,000 for couples, instead of the “ridiculously low” $600 for individuals that is in the bill.
So I take it you are not in favor of the bill back better plan either?

Wow, that's such an intelligent post. You should apply to the Wall Street journal to write articles.
Don't need to.

Care to make an argument that it's not largely due to his policies?

Don't need to.

Care to make an argument that it's not largely due to his policies?

Nasdaq was at 13,748.74 a year ago. Now it's at 11,740.65
Nikkei was at 29,149.41 a year ago. Now it's at 26,604.84
Hang Seng was at 29,124.41 a year ago. Now it's at 20,116.20
Dow Jones Industrial average was at 34,529.45 a year ago. Now it's at 32,637.19

Most are at minus figures. Can't be Biden's fault the whole world is down on last year.

Most are at minus figures. Can't be Biden's fault the whole world is down on last year.

Of course it can be his fault. The US has the world's largest economy. The world goes as the US goes, not vice-versa.

So what did Biden do to make the world economy drop like this then?

It all starts with his energy policies. He canceled the Keystone pipeline, suspended new oil leases on federal lands, various and sundry restrictive EPA regulations including regrowing the Paris Accord, and Build Back Better has provisions that force more “green” production causing a lowering of production and efficiency. Speaking of Build Back Better, spending/printing trillions was another impetus for the current inflationary problem.

Energy policies aside, Biden still has things left on his agenda that will further damage our economy. He said he was to raise capital gains taxes. He has said he wants to remove the step up basis on inheritance. He wants to raise the corporate tax rate higher than China’s. What do you think these polices would do to our economy?

Did I mention the border crisis? It seems a little more removed from the economy at first glance, but at the current rate of flow, it will become a huge economic burden In the not too distant future.

This is a small list of the policies which directly affect the economy. His social policies may be even more damaging.

This administration has done more damage to the fabric of the US in 1 1/2 years than any administration in US history.

It all starts with his energy policies. He canceled the Keystone pipeline, suspended new oil leases on federal lands, various and sundry restrictive EPA regulations including regrowing the Paris Accord, and Build Back Better has provisions that force more “green” production causing a lowering of production and efficiency. Speaking of Build Back Better, spending/printing trillions was another impetus for the current inflationary problem.

Energy policies aside, Biden still has things left on his agenda that will further damage our economy. He said he was to raise capital gains taxes. He has said he wants to remove the step up basis on inheritance. He wants to raise the corporate tax rate higher than China’s. What do you think these polices would do to our economy?

Did I mention the border crisis? It seems a little more removed from the economy at first glance, but at the current rate of flow, it will become a huge economic burden In the not too distant future.

This is a small list of the policies which directly affect the economy. His social policies may be even more damaging.

This administration has done more damage to the fabric of the US in 1 1/2 years than any administration in US history.

So, Biden cancelling the keystone pipeline has, in your opinion, made the stock markets of the world drop?

How's that?

Then you go and talk about THE FUTURE. The only thing you've mentioned that he'd done that's impacted the economy right now is the keystone pipeline.

So, Biden cancelling the keystone pipeline has, in your opinion, made the stock markets of the world drop?

How's that?

Then you go and talk about THE FUTURE. The only thing you've mentioned that he'd done that's impacted the economy right now is the keystone pipeline.

Cheez..I mean, if you don’t know then just admit that you don’t know. If you are like every other Biden/Democrat I have ever met, changing your mind, regardless of facts, is all but impossible. Here are a couple of examples posted on this very forum.

1653828051956.jpeg

Here Are 81 Biden Actions That Drove Gas Prices to Historic Highs

Biden increases oil royalty rate and scales back lease sales on federal lands

Cheez..I mean, if you don’t know then just admit that you don’t know. If you are like every other Biden/Democrat I have ever met, changing your mind, regardless of facts, is all but impossible. Here are a couple of examples posted on this very forum.

View attachment 651268

Here Are 81 Biden Actions That Drove Gas Prices to Historic Highs

Biden increases oil royalty rate and scales back lease sales on federal lands

1) I'm not a Democrat.

But I guess you only see braindead Republicans and braindead Democrats.

2) Did I change my mind? No.... So....

3) You haven't posted anything. You post anything I can even reply to. Are you making an argument here?

1) I'm not a Democrat.

But I guess you only see braindead Republicans and braindead Democrats.

2) Did I change my mind? No.... So....

3) You haven't posted anything. You post anything I can even reply to. Are you making an argument here?

Read the articles. Reply.

Biden’s policies are a contributing factor to this struggling economy. It will only get worse if he continues down the same path.

Seriously, who doesn’t know this?

Read the articles. Reply.

Biden’s policies are a contributing factor to this struggling economy. It will only get worse if he continues down the same path.

Seriously, who doesn’t know this?

Your argument seems to revolve around people just accepting your word without thinking.

In the many years of being of forums like this, I find if someone has to actually go research what they say and make their argument and come under scrutiny for what they say, they end up changing their view of things.

Those who simply say "this is how it is" and don't make an argument, never change what they say.

It is while Brandon continues to sanction US oil so now we must compete for the same oil the rest of the world uses.

Your selective blindness is apparent, and unfortunately, it negates whatever point you're trying to make.

Hardly. This administration’s policies have damaged and continue to damage the US economy, which is the point I am making.

Your argument seems to revolve around people just accepting your word without thinking.

In the many years of being of forums like this, I find if someone has to actually go research what they say and make their argument and come under scrutiny for what they say, they end up changing their view of things.

Those who simply say "this is how it is" and don't make an argument, never change what they say.

There is no argument to me made. Water is wet. I am not going to spend time trying to convince you that water is wet. It is just the way it is. Frankly, I couldn’t care less if some of you can’t see the damage these clowns are doing. Maybe you don’t have money so you don’t care. Maybe you have so much money that it doesn’t matter to you if you lose. The only concern I have is that other’s stupidity and naivaite’ affects my long term investments and the very fabric of the US.

There is no argument to me made. Water is wet. I am not going to spend time trying to convince you that water is wet. It is just the way it is. Frankly, I couldn’t care less if some of you can’t see the damage these clowns are doing. Maybe you don’t have money so you don’t care. Maybe you have so much money that it doesn’t matter to you if you lose. The only concern I have is that other’s stupidity and naivaite’ affects my long term investments and the very fabric of the US.
I'm down 5.8% for the year. Make better investments and quit blaming Biden for your own financial failures.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back