790 Economist say DO NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!

790 economists tell voters: Don't vote for Trump

Mister Bankruptcy says, "GIVE ME A CHANCE TO DO IT TO THE COUNTRY!"

After CNN showed up in collusion with the establishment via Wikileaks, they have shown themselves to not be all that reliable. You ought to know by now, no one takes them seriously. Why not just post from the Onion?

It wouldn't matter if it were ten, fifty, or 20,000 economists, ultimately, CNN would only choose to take the opinion of only left leaning Keynesian economists and would ignore all other voices. Any thinking person knows that.

I don't know if you have noticed or not, but the nation is already bankrupt, that is not the question. The question now is, are we going to put someone in charge that will take on new debts and take out more loans, or deal with the current bankruptcy?

If Trump wins he'll make the country richer and safer even for you liberals .

I know, it's hard to understand when your brains are stuffed with propaganda from CNN or other Soros owned "independent" Media. Oh, that's only true if you have brains...

"If Trump wins he'll make the country richer and safer."

Man, americans and their foolish dream that any 1%er, yes, Hilary included, is going to come down from on high and save you.

Man, americans and their foolish dream that any 1%er, yes, Hilary included, is going to come down from on high and save you.

It's a Repug's peasant duty to protect the wealth of the Repug's 1%ers feudal masters. The Repug peasant knows their place in the totem pole. The Repug peasant know that the Repug 1%ers are their intellectual and moral superiors and they have no choice but to vote against their best economic interest year after year. After all, it's their peasant duty.

It's a Repug's peasant duty to protect the wealth of the Repug's 1%ers feudal masters. The Repug peasant knows their place in the totem pole. The Repug peasant know that the Repug 1%ers are their intellectual and moral superiors and they have no choice but to vote against their best economic interest year after year. After all, it's their peasant duty.

Well, I don't think partisanshit is the answer, I think we all need to pick up pitchforks and torches, metaphorically speaking, the system has this election illusion down pat.

790 economists that got us into this mess the economy is in and we should pay attention to their establishment line? Really? That is all you got is more of the same? Hillary? Now there is an economist. Turned 1000 into 100000 overnight. And got 1 million from Qartar for doing nothing. Apparently she knows how to work the economy.

790 economists that got us into this mess the economy is in and we should pay attention to their establishment line? Really? That is all you got is more of the same? Hillary? Now there is an economist. Turned 1000 into 100000 overnight. And got 1 million from Qartar for doing nothing. Apparently she knows how to work the economy.

You want to compare Democratic and Republican economies. I don't think you do.

Hitherto, the only ones we compare democrats to are rats and scoundrels.
Your economy ways are just as disastrous as obamacare and 20 trillion in debt. Anyone who goes an additional 10 trillion in debt can probably prop up a few programs in the short run.

14947975_580902845439052_8185734376405537750_n.jpg

Your economy ways are just as disastrous as obamacare and 20 trillion in debt. Anyone who goes an additional 10 trillion in debt can probably prop up a few programs in the short run.

Have you looked at the projections for the deficit if Trump wins? It is projected three times as high as Hillary's economic plan. Grow a brain please...

Have you looked at the projections for the deficit if Trump wins? It is projected three times as high as Hillary's economic plan. Grow a brain please...
When did you ever give a crap about debt "Barack?"
And screw your projections. You did all you could with your phony projections to tell the nation how Hillary has this election in the bag. Your projections are just another dishonest tactic you people are so comfortable with to get your way.

When did you ever give a crap about debt "Barack?"
And screw your projections. You did all you could with your phony projections to tell the nation how Hillary has this election in the bag. Your projections are just another dishonest tactic you people are so comfortable with to get your way.

Let's see what happens to the deficit. Somehow the concept of paying for tax cuts is going to get lost with the GOP WH and Congress. Obama had the deficit coming down. Let's see where it is after the first two years of President Trump.

Forum List

Back