78% of Blacks support Voter ID Laws.

Yes sir, which is why *checks notes* a Democrat just won with the most votes in history. Democrats are so out of touch that 81,000,000 votes for them.

Great topic and totally true! Rasmussen isn't at all a right wing rag!
I have no idea why you think the topic is about the number of votes in the last election. Perhaps you can't read for shit.

I think it's great. What are your feelings about the 400 voter suppression laws that make the voter ID irrelevant and useless?
I feel they are a figment of your warped imagination. Since you can't produce any text from any law the suppresses any vote I tend to think I am correct on this.

The Democrat party does not have anything against voter ID. Do you have anything against the 400 voter suppression bills that renders ID useless?
The Democrat party does not have anything against voter ID

Quite possibly the dumbest thing you have ever posted. Did you just wake up out of a 30 year coma? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

Sadly you are wrong....in CA illegals have been voting for years....go to any inner city polling place and watch for yourself...sanctuary states and cities have change everything....
And you know they are illegal because what...they look Latin?

The Democrat party does not have anything against voter ID

Quite possibly the dumbest thing you have ever posted. Did you just wake up out of a 30 year coma? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:
It would be correct instead that reasonable democrats support voter ID, if a government issued ID is readily available. But typically in most casses, the procedures to get the required documents such as birth certificate are too onerous for many people. Voter ID is a solution in search of a problem.

Voter ID is small potatoes compared to the other suppression efforts. Its so simple, the Texas AG explained it best....

It would be correct instead that reasonable democrats support voter ID, if a government issued ID is readily available. But typically in most casses, the procedures to get the required documents such as birth certificate are too onerous for many people. Voter ID is a solution in search of a problem.

Voter ID is small potatoes compared to the other suppression efforts. Its so simple, the Texas AG explained it best....

Bullshit. Dimwingers have been claiming vote ID is racist for over a decade.

Get a clue, Dipshit.

This destroys the myth Democrats are pushing that Vote ID laws are too complicated for blacks, and are discriminatory.

80% of voters also support 4 key election reforms.

So, America is telling the Democrat party they are out of touch with all this claptrap about being a racist and wanting to bring back slavery if you don't support their attempt to federalize the 50 individual state election processes, as laid out in the Constitution.

Joe Biden's Jim Crow 2.0 tour collides with reality: Blacks strongly support voter ID

Biden's decision to use the MLK holiday as a backdrop to push his voting bill exposed another rift: There isn't even agreement in the late civil rights leader's own family about the need for the legislation.

Four days earlier, a poll in Michigan told a different story: Three-quarters of the battleground state voters supported ballot ID requirements, with black voters expressing the highest support at 79%.

Those findings have been confirmed in national polls as well, exposing a dilemma for Democrats in Washington who are making a last-ditch effort to pass legislation gutting many state and local controls of elections in favor of federal standards.

Those standards — like banning voter IDs, imposing no excuse absentee voting and making it harder to clean outdated voter rolls — are not what the majority of Americans are seeking.

"A recent national survey found that four key election reforms are supported by more than 80% of voters," pollster Scott Rasmussen recently wrote in an article highlighting the disconnect. "These include removing people who have died or moved from voter registration lists; requiring all voters to show photo ID before casting a ballot; wanting all ballots received by Election Day; and, having all voting machines made in the United States."

In Rasmussen's latest national poll on the issue, 78% of African-American voters supported voter ID.

Such public sentiments impose a harsh reality check on Biden's argument that state voter laws amount to "Jim Crow 2.0" and are disenfranchising poor and minority voters. Most voters don't see cleaning outdated names from voter roles or requiring IDs to cast ballots as "obstacles to the ballot box" like Biden argued in Monday’s speech.

further proves how the demafascist have been using them as ploy to fight against voting rights

Then why do they have to cheat?....seriously...do you know what happens when they allow ballot harvesting?...look into it....CA was the state of Reagan...the left has stacked the deck in CA elections and the national dems are trying to copy CA....CA is the state where they find cars full of ballots all marked for dems and the next day the news is wiped clean....

They don't. At least not in numbers large enough to make more than a .000001% difference. Illegals voting? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.
Like I said, I've known illegals almost all my life. They're not political. And don't go around government buildings.
But I'm in Texas. CA is different. But still CA. And I stand by my statement that if no illegals voted in CA, the state would still be blue.

They don't. At least not in numbers large enough to make more than a .000001% difference. Illegals voting? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.
Like I said, I've known illegals almost all my life. They're not political. And don't go around government buildings.
But I'm in Texas. CA is different. But still CA. And I stand by my statement that if no illegals voted in CA, the state would still be blue.
They are not political but a couple of bucks for a bus trip is very tempting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back