75th Anniversary

Again after the second BOMB and an invasion they still voted NOT to surrender.
That was because they weren't ready yet, but were already negotiating surrender via Russia. 4 Army members? Wha? As I understand it, it was the Navy minister who may have been the lone military member on the council to be against not surrendering.

Again, point being, an extra delay may have rendered the second bomb unnecessary.
You are wrong and the Japanese were trying to make an alliance with the Soviets AGAINST the US. They were not trying to surrender.
Would be nice if these history revisionists would actually give us some credit instead of the enemy.
History revionists are the government who wrote their version of events they wanted you to hear instead of telling the facts of what really happened.,got news for you,our government lied about EVERYTHING in our history classes in our corrupt school system,a fact many here obviously are clueless on.lol
So Japan was NOT in a BRUTAL war with China off and on from 1931 to 1937 and then permanently from 1937? That was Government lie? Japan did not butcher millions of Chinese civilians from 31 to 45? Another Government lie? The US is the bad guy for telling Japan they would not sell oil and metal to them to keep murdering Chinese? Another Government lie I masse? LOL and you accuse us of revisionist history.

I have repeatedly asked for a link to any offer by the Japanese GOVERNMENT to surrender in 1944 or 1945 and all I have gotten are references to private groups or disavowed Officials. And yet I am the one making up stories?

After a single atomic bomb the Japanese Government VOTED not to surrender. After 2 Atomic bombs and an invasion by the Soviet Union the Governt of Japan STILL refused to surrender. And when the Emperor over rode the Government and offered to surrender the ARMY staged a COUP to stop that. But ya I am the revisionist......

Yes it does, at NO time did the Government of Japan offer to surrender, that is a fantasy.
I think what was said is that they were prepping to eventually surrender and had made some overtures.
NOT the truth and that is NOT what Gipper or Unkotare have said AT ALL. They both have stated repeatedly that the Japanese OFFERED to surrender and we refused. And Now LA Fan is claiming every thing about the war was a lie by the US Government and you keep running interference for them.

NOT the truth and that is NOT what Gipper or Unkotare have said AT ALL. They both have stated repeatedly that the Japanese OFFERED to surrender and we refused.
I see. But still, it is then just as fair to say that they didn't have nukes as it is to say they didn't offer to surrender. So the idea "they would have used them on us" is just not compelling and doesn't have much of a place in this discussion.

NOT the truth and that is NOT what Gipper or Unkotare have said AT ALL. They both have stated repeatedly that the Japanese OFFERED to surrender and we refused.
I see. But still, it is then just as fair to say that they didn't have nukes as it is to say they didn't offer to surrender. So the idea "they would have used them on us" is just not compelling and doesn't have much of a place in this discussion.
Yet here you are defending the ignorant and FALSE claim by them that Japan tried to surrender. A fantasy is what this ENTIRE thread is and you approve support and encourage the fantasy while whining about another and STILL defending the original fantasy.

Yet here you are defending the ignorant and FALSE claim by them that Japan tried to surrender.
No, I am not. As far as I can tell, they were just prepping for the end of the war (which would include their surrender, as we would spin it; a peace deal, as they would spin it). "They" (Japan had about 4 governments at this point) made some overtures to Russia regarding the end of the war, for example.

The best I can do on this one is to lean to the idea that we should have waited to drop the second bomb for a few weeks. Still torn on the first one.

Yet here you are defending the ignorant and FALSE claim by them that Japan tried to surrender.
No, I am not. As far as I can tell, they were just prepping for the end of the war (which would include their surrender, as we would spin it; a peace deal, as they would spin it). "They" (Japan had about 4 governments at this point) made some overtures to Russia regarding the end of the war, for example.

The best I can do on this one is to lean to the idea that we should have waited to drop the second bomb for a few weeks. Still torn on the first one.

If that scumbag fdr had any interest in peace, any of several opportunities to investigate and pursue that route could have at least been followed to see where it might lead. Maybe it would have led nowhere, but the scumbag fdr had no interest in the idea. Just think about how many American servicemen might not have died if peace (at the terms we eventually accepted anyway) had been worked out before terrible battles like Okinawa. But then fdr, like most democrats, had no interest in human life (or the Constitution).

Last edited:
That was because they weren't ready yet, but were already negotiating surrender via Russia. 4 Army members? Wha? As I understand it, it was the Navy minister who may have been the lone military member on the council to be against not surrendering.

Again, point being, an extra delay may have rendered the second bomb unnecessary.
You are wrong and the Japanese were trying to make an alliance with the Soviets AGAINST the US. They were not trying to surrender.
Would be nice if these history revisionists would actually give us some credit instead of the enemy.
History revionists are the government who wrote their version of events they wanted you to hear instead of telling the facts of what really happened.,got news for you,our government lied about EVERYTHING in our history classes in our corrupt school system,a fact many here obviously are clueless on.lol
But you think our enemies are telling the truth.

Fucking idiot.

If that scumbag fdr had any interest in peace, any of several opportunities to investigate and pursue that route could have at least been followed to see where it might lead. Maybe it would have led nowhere, but the scumbag fdr had no interest in the idea. Just think about how many American servicemen might not have died if peace (at the terms we eventually accepted anyway) had been worked out before terrible battles like Okinawa. But then fdr, like most democrats, had no interest in human life (or the Constitution).
If they were surrendering like you claim why didn’t they do it at Okinawa? That’s a pretty large dug in battle for someone surrendering. And if what you’re saying is true what does that tell you about a Japs life? If their government had them fight on Okinawa when they were trying to surrender?

If they were surrendering like you claim why didn’t they do it at Okinawa? That’s a pretty large dug in battle for someone surrendering. And if what you’re saying is true what does that tell you about a ... life? If their government had them fight on Okinawa when they were trying to surrender?

Take the time to study the conflict and the period in detail.

Beating%20drawing-M.gif

Beating%20drawing-M.gif

This question will come up again, maybe between two countries that we cannot influence. Yet this may affect you and the ones you love anyway. So we better figure it out.

Last edited:
seven farts

But you think our enemies are telling the truth.

Fucking idiot.
the truth hurts,i spelled it out for you but you of course ignored it sense it tears down the myth you worshio.LOL

wow seven farts in a row on this page from trolls before my post.LOL

Retired Moron has alzheimers diseace,he keeps babbling over and over on mike griffiths excellent thread that Gipper did not give him a link which is a fucking lie as anybody objective can see that he posted MANY links that document and back up the op on this thread,like the shill he is though he ignored them cause it does not jive with his babble and lies he posts. Retried Moron like the shill he is,only likes to see links that are from Langley.

this video backs up all the excellent links and books that mike griffith referred that troll to that he blatantly ignored.

Retired idiot and the other Revision apologists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are the fact this video backs up everything i say.:auiqs.jpg:

Beating%20drawing-M.gif

This question will come up again, maybe between two countries that we cannot influence. Yet this may affect you and the ones you love anyway. So we better figure it out.

I have figured it out. When you join the real world, you will too.

Can't expect everyone to be a historian, but only children look at wars in terms of "good guys" and "bad guys."

Forum List

Back