"75 per cent identified themselves as Siberians " Great news for EU!

it is not me, it is everybody who says it is discrimination, and it really is.
and if Ukraine doesn't want to stop it we will help. Your Nazi state will not exist.

some statistics

since 2014 to 2020 ( since Nazi coup) number of schools usung Russian language at any stage decreased by 5 times.
Now out of 15000 schools there are only 125 schools using Russian language at all, 75 - Hungarian, 68 - Romanian, 4 - Polish, 2 - Moldavian.

it is with half of Ukrainisn population being Russian speakers.
Stop talking about 'everybody', 'we' and other pronouns. People who do this look quite pathetic.

Ukraine as a sovereign nation is entitled to carry on her internal politics, including in the school education. All disputes with neighboring countries were almost resolved (excluding Russia, of course). Even Hungary, iirc, now mostly objects about the time frame this law should be applied, rather than the terms themselves.

Russia can go fuck itself with its demands and objections.

if you have an illusion that genocide and discrimination is Ukraine's domestic issue then I am afraid you are going to be disappounted much :)
I am always amused when a Russian tells me, a Russian speaking Ukrainian, about genocide and discrimination in Ukraine. Go tell this to some Russian forum.

if you have an illusion that genocide and discrimination is Ukraine's domestic issue then I am afraid you are going to be disappounted much :)
I am always amused when a Russian tells me, a Russian speaking Ukrainian, about genocide and discrimination in Ukraine. Go tell this to some Russian forum.

do you wanna laugh?
watch 1st president of Ukraine promising not to violate linguistic rights of Russians, which are 22% of population of Ukraine, according to him. Plus another 30-40% of Ukrainian Russian speakers..

it is still a question who you are, a "Russian speaking Ukrainian"... :)

probably daily shelling of Russian speaking cities of Donetsk and Lugansk is not discrimination for you but rather a Ukrainian norm, but I don't find it amusing :)

Last edited:

do you wanna laugh?
watch 1st president of Ukraine promising not to violate linguistic rights of Russians, which are 22% of population of Ukraine, according to him. Plus another 30-40% of Ukrainian Russian speakers..

it is still a question who you are, a "Russian speaking Ukrainian"... :)

probably daily sgelling of Russian soeaking cities of Donetsk and Lugansk is not discrimination for you but rather a Ukrainian norm, but I don't find it amusing :)

Their is no any violation of linguistic rights. After almost 30 years, Ukraine decided to put on practice the principle of a state language in the school education. If you cant adapt to this, then get out.

Say thanks to your government who supports this mess in Donbass. And tell them to get the mercenaries out.

if you personally don't understand that Ukraine is violating basic linguistic/human rights - it's your personal problem.
If Ukraine doesn't understands it - it is not its own problem, since according to UN charter a minority can cecede if its rights are violated.

this truth will be explained to you more than one time, if first time was not enough, until Ukraine shrinks to Volyn region...

Last edited:
actually, not only linguistic rights are violated, Ukraine now is a Nazi dictatorship, run by oligarkhs (one of them even became eternal minister of internal affairs, which migrates from a government to a government) who control Nazi death squads which terrorise common people and kill opponents of the regime.

Esay, why are murderers of a journalist Oles Busina still not punished?

if you personally don't understand that Ukraine is violating basic linguistic/human rights - it's your personal problem.
If Ukraine doesn't understands it - it is not its own problem, since according to UN charter a minority can cecede if its rights are violated.

this truth will be explained to you more than one time, if first time was not enough, until Ukraine shrinks to Volyn region...
Dont tell me you have actually read the UN Charter.

Dude, your foolish claims with threats look ridiculous and pathetic. Do you really think they impress me? Stop making a laughing stock out of yourself.

actually, not only linguistic rights are violated, Ukraine now is a Nazi dictatorship, run by oligarkhs (one of them even became eternal minister of internal affairs, which migrates from a government to a government) who control Nazi death squads which terrorise common people and kill opponents of the regime.

Esay, why are murderers of a journalist Oles Busina still not punished?
Some people with the power dont want to shed the light on this case, obviously.

Dude, your foolish claims with threats look ridiculous and pathetic. Do you really think they impress me? Stop making a laughing stock out of yourself.
it's not a threat, of course, I just follow recent events and see, that Ukraine is going to invade Donbass, and next is going to be what I "threat" with.

It's like saying that tomorrow it will be monday :)

nothing personal, just discussing coming development in Ukraine :)

it's not a threat, of course, I just follow recent events and see, that Ukraine is going to invade Donbass, and next is going to be what I "threat" with.

It's like saying that tomorrow it will be monday :)

nothing personal, just discussing coming development in Ukraine :)
The time will show. Hearsay about the Ukrainian government retaking control over Donbas emerges every year from the Russian side. I personally wouldn't support this decision.

Forum List

Back