"75 per cent identified themselves as Siberians " Great news for EU!

and import of most Russian books is not banned ? :)
and TV broadcasting in Russian is not banned? :)
Stop watching RT and maybe you will find the answers on these questions.

надо полагать и книгу про кота бегемота не запретили? :)
Не имею понятия.

every Russian speaker in USSR aged over 30 knows Master and Margarita's кот Бегемот, especially ones reading Kommersant :)

Не имею понятия.

every Russian speaker in USSR aged over 30 knows Master and Margarita's кот Бегемот, especially ones reading Kommersant :)

The Satan's Gospel!

Не имею понятия.

You didn't ask about the Cat, you asked about the book being banned.

Kadyrov Exploits Ties With Moscow To Build Islamic State

Ramzan Kadyrov has been appointed to head the Chechen republic, "he has exploited Islam, distorting Chechen Sufi traditions to serve his own ambitions and justify his arbitrary rule. He has declared that Chechnya would be better off if it were ruled by Sharia law, which contradicts secular Russian constitutional and legal precepts." The report points out rough violations of human rights, and in particular, the rights of women. The USCIRF recommends the US government to institute a visa ban and freeze the Chechen leader's assets, and to urge its European partners to do the same (The US Commission on International Religious Freedom, 2011 Annual Report, www.uscirf.gov).
wdF3QCEeb4Wepq-m0-tvE0HyEwuHIvaOHyd77EgmxHtr1gXfF0du6Xxdb5Y92CeMhF3g-7pPEaY4d3jolVYbWcPsaX7Rdlv5ThH5lPaRCR97k7B6WGDvVQpXr3FlHE88Rj6z2UouVoAI6JRe8NDn-xrFzDIBYUqFauBLKJgTrjU1wli08dbrgxlk5NrJow8

The author visited Chechnya at the end of last year and the results of that visit strongly indicated that Ramzan Kadyrov appears to be laying the foundation for the creation of an Islamic state in the North Caucasus. On the streets of the Chechen capital, for example, one may see posters with the image of two girls: one in a scarf with a mosque in the background, and another with dismissed hair with a precipice behind her. The devout Muslim addresses to the apostate: "I am Chechen, and I am proud of it. I follow the traditions of my nation. And who are you? Your dress is profane for the image of a Chechen woman."

www.refworld.org › docid

10 May 2011 — Cite as, Jamestown Foundation, Kadyrov Exploits Ties With Moscow To Build Islamic State , 10 May 2011, Eurasia Daily Monitor Volume: 8 ...

Не имею понятия.

I asked if you are realky a Russian speaker, which would know the book "Master and Margarita" by Bulgakov, which recently was called a Great Ukrainian writer ( пысменник :lol:) by president Zelensky - one of fhousands of Russian books banned for import into Ukraine.
You didn't hear of this book while every Russian speaked did even if he didn't read it, you don't look like a Russian speaker

Не имею понятия.

I asked if you are realky a Russian speaker, which would know the book "Master and Margarita" by Bulgakov, which recently was called a Great Ukrainian writer ( пысменник :lol:) by president Zelensky - one of fhousands of Russian books banned for import into Ukraine.
You didn't hear of this book while every Russian speaked did even if he didn't read it, you don't look like a Russian speaker
When I have a conversation with a Russian, I cant get rid of the feeling that I am taking part in theater of absurd.

Read your question again. Maybe it is actually you who dont understand the Russian.

there is no discussion, it's just me educating you, because you know nothing, as it is explicitly seen in your comparison of Ukraine and Russia linguistic situation.

nobody is questioning the right of Ukrainians to speak Ukrainian, there is no problem with it, while Russian speakers being half of population of Ukraine - not only they are prohibited to get education in Russian but now they are forced to speak Ukrainian even in service industry.

Now a Russian waiter is obliged to talk to another Russian in Ukrainian, Russian language is banned! People get fired for this.

either you are a heavily brainwashed person or a moron who denies basic human rights of people only because they are Russians or Russian speakers.
You? Educating me? Dude, I hope you dont think that you are the first Russian here trying to 'educate' someone. In a couple of months you will be gone for good, and after some other months here will be another 'educator'.

What language should a Tatar waiter use in Kazan if he wants to take offer from you?

the one which fits both sides, as it actually happens, the state should not impose any language in this case.

if previous multiple educators failed to give you required knowledge probably it is not their fault but your inability to learn :)
And of course the Russian will fit the 'both' sides. And something tells me that somewhere in the Russian law there is a clause which states that the Russian is the language of 'inter-nations' communication.

The main problem with these 'educators' is that they don't offer any knowledge. Just a Russian propaganda. An utterly dumb one, I should admit.

Russian is the sourse of inter-nations communication, and it makes it tough in all schools, but in Tatarstan, for example, even Russians learn Tatar language as well, and nobody force anyone, including waiters to speak any specific language, it is not reglamented at all, speak whatever language you wish if a customer understands. Nobody will fire a Tatar waiter if he speaks to a Tatar customer in Tatar language.

only in Nazi Ukraine the langiage of half of country's population is banned.
As I said above, Russian propaganda is so dumb.

Can you understand the Russian language or you're repeat lies aired by ABC, CNN, CBS and another presstitutes.
Even FOX is a sh.. when it spreading lies about Russia
Never trust presstitutes!
Not only can I understand the Russian, but the Russisn is my first language.

I haven't understand why do you spread lies about Ukraine when you know the Russian?
Can you name a Russian newspaper which you can purchase easily in any Ukrainian city?
What a stupid question. Newspapers are sold in the countries where they are issued. In the vast majority of cases.

One of my favorite sources of information is Kommersant. I read it online.

Awesome, LOL, I seldom read Russian Newspapers, I trust only information received from the US and European independent blogs

lol, one cannot find worse a choice.
US mainstream media always lies about Russia, always.
many times I proposed a challenge fo my Western opponents - that I will find a lie or distortion in ANY US mainstream political article about Russia. ANY. And the second part is that my opponents will not find a lie in RT articles about the US.
this challenge is open, everybody is welcome to take it.

Не имею понятия.

When I have a conversation with a Russian, I cant get rid of the feeling that I am taking part in theater of absurd.

Read your question again. Maybe it is actually you who dont understand the Russian.

this question?
this question was to detect if you are a Russian speaker, the words "Kot Begemot " are heard by a Russian speaker thousand of times in his lifetime, it's a meme known to everybody.
Or you just don't know what is happening in your own country, if you are a Ukrainian, that Russian books are being banned. And it's a loud scandal that Zelensky banned Master and Margarita , I watch Ukrainian TV from time to time and heard it multiple times there too.

p. s. Russian language is a synthetic language, you can put words in it in almost any order, just transform the words correctly. so my question would look strange only to an English speaker, since English is an analitic language, the order of words is strict... :)

Last edited:

Не имею понятия.

this question?
this question was to detect if you are a Russian speaker, the words "Kot Begemot " are heard by a Russian speaker thousand of times in his lifetime, it's a meme known to everybody.
Or you just don't know what is happening in your own country, if you are a Ukrainian, that Russian books are being banned. And it's a loud scandal that Zelensky banned Master and Margarita , I watch Ukrainian TV from time to time and heard it multiple times there too.

p. s. Russian language is a synthetic language, you can put words in it in almost any order, just transform the words correctly. so my question would look strange only to an English speaker, since English is an analitic language, the order of words is strict... :)
Yes, this question. And I gave you an answer that I have no idea whether Master and Margarita is banned or not.

I know that some Russian books and authors are banned in Ukraine. But I have never been interested in what exactly these authors are. This move doesn't have much sense in practical terms since everything is available through the Internet.

I dont consider your answer strange. I find it strange that you tried to twist my answer on it. Though, I have some experience in communicating with the Russians, so I am not surprised much.

there is no discussion, it's just me educating you, because you know nothing, as it is explicitly seen in your comparison of Ukraine and Russia linguistic situation.

nobody is questioning the right of Ukrainians to speak Ukrainian, there is no problem with it, while Russian speakers being half of population of Ukraine - not only they are prohibited to get education in Russian but now they are forced to speak Ukrainian even in service industry.

Now a Russian waiter is obliged to talk to another Russian in Ukrainian, Russian language is banned! People get fired for this.

either you are a heavily brainwashed person or a moron who denies basic human rights of people only because they are Russians or Russian speakers.
You? Educating me? Dude, I hope you dont think that you are the first Russian here trying to 'educate' someone. In a couple of months you will be gone for good, and after some other months here will be another 'educator'.

What language should a Tatar waiter use in Kazan if he wants to take offer from you?

the one which fits both sides, as it actually happens, the state should not impose any language in this case.

if previous multiple educators failed to give you required knowledge probably it is not their fault but your inability to learn :)
And of course the Russian will fit the 'both' sides. And something tells me that somewhere in the Russian law there is a clause which states that the Russian is the language of 'inter-nations' communication.

The main problem with these 'educators' is that they don't offer any knowledge. Just a Russian propaganda. An utterly dumb one, I should admit.

Russian is the sourse of inter-nations communication, and it makes it tough in all schools, but in Tatarstan, for example, even Russians learn Tatar language as well, and nobody force anyone, including waiters to speak any specific language, it is not reglamented at all, speak whatever language you wish if a customer understands. Nobody will fire a Tatar waiter if he speaks to a Tatar customer in Tatar language.

only in Nazi Ukraine the langiage of half of country's population is banned.
As I said above, Russian propaganda is so dumb.

Can you understand the Russian language or you're repeat lies aired by ABC, CNN, CBS and another presstitutes.
Even FOX is a sh.. when it spreading lies about Russia
Never trust presstitutes!
Not only can I understand the Russian, but the Russisn is my first language.

I haven't understand why do you spread lies about Ukraine when you know the Russian?
Can you name a Russian newspaper which you can purchase easily in any Ukrainian city?
What a stupid question. Newspapers are sold in the countries where they are issued. In the vast majority of cases.

One of my favorite sources of information is Kommersant. I read it online.

Awesome, LOL, I seldom read Russian Newspapers, I trust only information received from the US and European independent blogs

lol, one cannot find worse a choice.
US mainstream media always lies about Russia, always.
many times I proposed a challenge fo my Western opponents - that I will find a lie or distortion in ANY US mainstream political article about Russia. ANY. And the second part is that my opponents will not find a lie in RT articles about the US.
this challenge is open, everybody is welcome to take it.

You're right about MSM presstitutes, they lie about Russia 100%
I'm talking about independent blogs, for example this one

Не имею понятия.

this question?

Yes, this question. And I gave you an answer that I have no idea whether Master and Margarita is banned or not.

I know that some Russian books and authors are banned in Ukraine. But I have never been interested in what exactly these authors are. This move doesn't have much sense in practical terms since everything is available through the Internet.

I dont consider your answer strange. I find it strange that you tried to twist my answer on it. Though, I have some experience in communicating with the Russians, so I am not surprised much.
lol, very little what Ukraine do has any sense, so banning Russian books should not surprise you at all. :)
I did not twist your answer, I translate it exactly in the way I was asking it for - to verify if yuou are really a Russian speaking Ukrainian, which I doubt.

Не имею понятия.

this question?

lol, very little what Ukraine do has any sense, so banning Russian books should not surprise you at all. :)
I did not twist your answer, I translate it exactly in the way I was asking it for - to verify if yuou are really a Russian speaking Ukrainian, which I doubt.
Your 'translation' is absurd. Learn how to put correct questions.

Не имею понятия.

this question?

ok, why can't 50% of Ukrainians ( or actually more) which are Russian speakers educate their children in their language?
what is the share of Russian schools in Ukraine?

Не имею понятия.

this question?

ok, why can't 50% of Ukrainians ( or actually more) which are Russian speakers educate their children in their language?
what is the share of Russian schools in Ukraine?
I have no idea about the share.
Because the Ukrainian is the only official language in Ukraine and the school education as well as state and public services must be provided in it.

The new law offers a possibility to have 20 % of curriculum to be given for minority languages in high schools. For elementary schools this share is 50% (these shares can vary depending on regions. In some regions elementary schools may be all on the languages of the national minorities). That is more than enough for the national minorities to preserve their language.

I was taught in Ukrainian speaking school (where all curriculum was on the Ukrainian). I don't see a problem at all.

which law, can you give a link?

Ukrainian being the only state language in a country in which minority speaks it is gross violation of the linguistic rights of the majority.
both on national and regional level.

and I can tell you what is the share of Russian schools in Ukraine. ZERO.

Russian language is intentionally excluded from education system, especially in higher education by the law of 2017, only mythical"EU languages" have some rights, while half of population in Ukraine is not EU, but Russian speaking.

Ukraine is an oppressive Nazi state, which has no right to exist in present form.

Last edited:
which law, can you give a link?

Ukrainian being the only state language in a country in which minority speaks it is gross violation of the linguistic rights of the majority.
both on national and regional level.

and I can tell you what is the share of Russian schools in Ukraine. ZERO.

Russian language is intentionally excluded from education system, especially in higher education by the law of 2017, only mythical"EU languages" have some rights, while half of population in Ukraine is not EU, but Russian speaking.

Ukraine is an oppressive Nazi state, which has no right to exist in present form.

As I said above, 20% of the curriculum in high school may be on the language of the national minorities. Some elementary schools can teach the pupils on the minority's language. This applies to the Russian too.

In the law there is a clause about the EU language, indeed. This clause provides more rights to these languages (40-60% of the curriculum in high school). This was adopted mainly to accommodate Hungarian population of Zakarpatje, because the Hungarian language belongs to a different language family than the Slavic languages, and it will be much more difficult for the pupulis there to get along with the new requirements.

No right to exist? Who is to decide? You? Your government? President? I think I dont have to tell you that I couldn't care less about their opinion.

lol, you seem to think that if you deprive Russians of the right to speak their language gradually it makes it less a forced assimilation.

Ukraine does not provide 20% or whatever of population the right to study in own (Russian) language, which I repeat, is the language of majority, but just makes assimilation take 10 years instead of immediate ban.

Am I right that in higher education, i. e. universities Russian language is not used at all, you cannot get a university degree in Russian, as well as school diploma?

and you acknowledge that Russians are officially discriminated even in comparison with EU language speakers.

While Hungary and Poland accused Ukraine of discrimination of these minorities.

As well the EU too accused Ukraine of discrimination of minorities.

and yes, it is me to decide if you are worth being independent.
Russia will not tolerate an agressive and oppressive Nazi state on its border, which discriminates Russian citizens.
Ukraine has it chance to exist via being a friendly, as minimum a neutral state to Russia, instead it became an American weapon against Russia and oppressor of own Russian citizens.

Even more, Ukraine seem to be crazy to try to militarilly ethnically cleanse Donbass, where 400 000 Russian citizens live :)

Maybe Volyn and Ternopol regions will remain as dust settles, if Poland doesn't take them... :)

Last edited:
lol, you seem to think that if you deprive Russians of the right to speak their language gradually it makes it less a forced assimilation.

Ukraine does not provide 20% or whatever of population the right to study in own (Russian) language, which I repeat, is the language of majority, but just makes assimilation take 10 years instead of immediate ban.

Am I right that in higher education, i. e. universities Russian language is not used at all, you cannot get a university degree in Russian, as well as school diploma?

and you acknowledge that Russians are officially discriminated even in comparison with EU language speakers.

While Hungary and Poland accused Ukraine of discrimination of these minorities.

As well the EU too accused Ukraine of discrimination of minorities.

and yes, it is me to decide if you are worth being independent.
Russia will not tolerate an agressive and oppressive Nazi state on its border, which discriminates Russian citizens.
Ukraine has it chance to exist via being a friendly, as minimum a neutral state to Russia, instead it became an American weapon against Russia and oppressor of own Russian citizens.

Even more, Ukraine seem to be crazy to try to militarilly ethnically cleanse Donbass, where 400 000 Russian citizens live :)

Maybe Volyn and Ternopol regions will remain as dust settles, if Poland doesn't take them... :)
I already said the rights the minorities have about their language and explained why some minorities got more light terms. You can call that discrimination if you want.

As far as I know all higher education is Ukrainian speaking. This process began in the early 2000s, in the times of Kuchma. So, new requirements of the school education is quite logical in this row.

Your decision is worth zero. So, you can decide whatever you want.

it is not me, it is everybody who says it is discrimination, and it really is.
and if Ukraine doesn't want to stop it we will help. Your Nazi state will not exist.

some statistics

since 2014 to 2020 ( since Nazi coup) number of schools usung Russian language at any stage decreased by 5 times.
Now out of 15000 schools there are only 125 schools using Russian language at all, 75 - Hungarian, 68 - Romanian, 4 - Polish, 2 - Moldavian.

it is with half of Ukrainisn population being Russian speakers.

Forum List

Back