"75 per cent identified themselves as Siberians " Great news for EU!

there is no discussion, it's just me educating you, because you know nothing, as it is explicitly seen in your comparison of Ukraine and Russia linguistic situation.

nobody is questioning the right of Ukrainians to speak Ukrainian, there is no problem with it, while Russian speakers being half of population of Ukraine - not only they are prohibited to get education in Russian but now they are forced to speak Ukrainian even in service industry.

Now a Russian waiter is obliged to talk to another Russian in Ukrainian, Russian language is banned! People get fired for this.

either you are a heavily brainwashed person or a moron who denies basic human rights of people only because they are Russians or Russian speakers.
You? Educating me? Dude, I hope you dont think that you are the first Russian here trying to 'educate' someone. In a couple of months you will be gone for good, and after some other months here will be another 'educator'.

What language should a Tatar waiter use in Kazan if he wants to take offer from you?

there is no discussion, it's just me educating you, because you know nothing, as it is explicitly seen in your comparison of Ukraine and Russia linguistic situation.

nobody is questioning the right of Ukrainians to speak Ukrainian, there is no problem with it, while Russian speakers being half of population of Ukraine - not only they are prohibited to get education in Russian but now they are forced to speak Ukrainian even in service industry.

Now a Russian waiter is obliged to talk to another Russian in Ukrainian, Russian language is banned! People get fired for this.

either you are a heavily brainwashed person or a moron who denies basic human rights of people only because they are Russians or Russian speakers.
You? Educating me? Dude, I hope you dont think that you are the first Russian here trying to 'educate' someone. In a couple of months you will be gone for good, and after some other months here will be another 'educator'.

What language should a Tatar waiter use in Kazan if he wants to take offer from you?

the one which fits both sides, as it actually happens, the state should not impose any language in this case.

if previous multiple educators failed to give you required knowledge probably it is not their fault but your inability to learn :)

the one which fits both sides, as it actually happens, the state should not impose any language in this case.

if previous multiple educators failed to give you required knowledge probably it is not their fault but your inability to learn :)
And of course the Russian will fit the 'both' sides. And something tells me that somewhere in the Russian law there is a clause which states that the Russian is the language of 'inter-nations' communication.

The main problem with these 'educators' is that they don't offer any knowledge. Just a Russian propaganda. An utterly dumb one, I should admit.

And of course the Russian will fit the 'both' sides. And something tells me that somewhere in the Russian law there is a clause which states that the Russian is the language of 'inter-nations' communication.

The main problem with these 'educators' is that they don't offer any knowledge. Just a Russian propaganda. An utterly dumb one, I should admit.

Russian is the sourse of inter-nations communication, and it makes it tough in all schools, but in Tatarstan, for example, even Russians learn Tatar language as well, and nobody force anyone, including waiters to speak any specific language, it is not reglamented at all, speak whatever language you wish if a customer understands. Nobody will fire a Tatar waiter if he speaks to a Tatar customer in Tatar language.

only in Nazi Ukraine the langiage of half of country's population is banned.

Russian is the sourse of inter-nations communication, and it makes it tough in all schools, but in Tatarstan, for example, even Russians learn Tatar language as well, and nobody force anyone, including waiters to speak any specific language, it is not reglamented at all, speak whatever language you wish if a customer understands. Nobody will fire a Tatar waiter if he speaks to a Tatar customer in Tatar language.

As I said above, Russian propaganda is so dumb. If you had learned more about the Ukrainian law, you would know that this law allows to speak any language while providing service, if the provider can communicate on it and the customer asks for this.

To educate you again, this is linguistic map according to a Ukrainian sourse.

Surzhik being a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian language, or the true Ukrainian language (what is called Ukrainian language now is artificially composed by commies on the basis of Western Ukrainian dialects)

Only the far West of Ukraine speaks Ukrainian at home, the rest of the country speaks mostly Russian, East and South speak only Russian

more than 50% of Ukrainian population speak Russian at home.

and Russian languageis being banned, as well as education in Russian has been eliminated

i

As I said above, Russian propaganda is so dumb.

Can you understand the Russian language or you're repeat lies aired by ABC, CNN, CBS and another presstitutes.
Even FOX is a sh.. when it spreading lies about Russia
Never trust presstitutes!

Surzhik being a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian language, or the true Ukrainian language.

Inly the far West of Ukraine speaks Ukrainian at home, the rest of the country speaks mostly Russian, East and South speak only Russian

and Russian languageis being banned, as well as education in Russian has been eliminated

i

Whom you're talking to?
Many US citizens can't find even Ukraine on the map

Surzhik being a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian language, or the true Ukrainian language (what is called Ukrainian language now is artificially composed by commies on the basis of Western Ukrainian dialects)

Only the far West of Ukraine speaks Ukrainian at home, the rest of the country speaks mostly Russian, East and South speak only Russian

i
Russian language isnt banned, and I wrote about this in my previous post. You cant read?

Can you understand the Russian language or you're repeat lies aired by ABC, CNN, CBS and another presstitutes.
Not only can I understand the Russian, but the Russisn is my first language.

I haven't understand why do you spread lies about Ukraine when you know the Russian?
Can you name a Russian newspaper which you can purchase easily in any Ukrainian city?

so, judging on you avatar with Polish colors you are западэнец :)

I haven't understand why do you spread lies about Ukraine when you know the Russian?
Can you name a Russian newspaper which you can purchase easily in any Ukrainian city?
What a stupid question. Newspapers are sold in the countries where they are issued. In the vast majority of cases.

One of my favorite sources of information is Kommersant. I read it online.

You missed again. I live not too far from the Russian border.

What a stupid question. Newspapers are sold in the countries where they are issued. In the vast majority of cases.

One of my favorite sources of information is Kommersant. I read it online.

Awesome, LOL, I seldom read Russian Newspapers, I trust only information received from the US and European independent blogs

there is no way to verify it, so it can easily be a lie, as well that you speak Russian at all. :)

there is no way to verify it, so it can easily be a lie, as well that you speak Russian at all. :)
Actually, it can be easily proven. But what for?

Forum List

Back